The new pope used to be a Hitlers Youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i searched this, but nothing came up, so i made mine.
back when he was a young pup the new pope (benedict the 16(?)th) was a hitlers youth! well thats one way to get into gods good books confused

Shaggy2dope
confused What has the world come to......

Capt_Fantastic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t337197.html

Gryn Jabar
Yes, he was conscripted into it, then got his math teacher to sign him out of it.

tabby999
dammit. well that was a broader thread, this one is only about how he was a little nazi in training

Capt_Fantastic
I doubt he was ever a Nazi in training. I think he was in the same situation as most young men in Germany at the time. It was a progression. Hitler Youth, then the army. It doesn't mean that he was ever a Nazi.

Shaggy2dope
Im thinking he was forced in someway.

tabby999
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I doubt he was ever a Nazi in training. I think he was in the same situation as most young men in Germany at the time. It was a progression. Hitler Youth, then the army. It doesn't mean that he was ever a Nazi.

well if he was a hitlers youth, irrelevant of how willing he was, he was still training to be in the army, the army was a NAZI army, which obviously makes him a nazi in training

Capt_Fantastic
It's not irrelevant. It's quite the opposite. The german army was never a Nazi organization, despite the sentimant of those who fought against them. Not all members of the US military are republicans, despite the fact that the republicans run the United States.

moviejunkie23
common man this is old news and has already been discussed. Even the people in charge of the Jewish memorials for the holocaust says this is a non issue. He was a germen boy 14 years old when this happened. he had no choice and he has never had allegiance in what Hitler stood for. Over the years he has also spoken up for jews as well, he has clearly shown he is not a Nazi, he only happened to be born there.
If you don't like the pope why don't you find credible reasons instead of slinging mud that doesn't stick.

Shaggy2dope
like i was saying he was forced big grin

moviejunkie23
sorry tabby, all do respect man fo sure, but this is a dumb thread and 0 point

WindDancer
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t337197.html

Thank you for provinding a link Capt Fantastic.

Please use the link for discussions regarding the new pope.

closing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.