Max Kasch&Jake M. Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
I know this is about two people, but they're not very well known, so it seemed pointless to open 2 threads!

Jake plays Squid in Holes, and is REALLY HOT (squid_escafil.com)
and Max Kasch plays Zigzag and is also really hot (I've forgotten the website with cute pics of him)

What do peeps think of them???

*Danii*
Nobody is replying. . .

Ah well.

*Danii*
It was worth a try. roll eyes (sarcastic) .

*Danii*
MAX KASCH IS COMIN 2 ST ANDREWS UNI IN SCOTLAND !!!!!!!!!

YAY Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

*Danii*
Hmmm, Maybe opening this thread WAS totally pointless. . .

Not much I can do about it now.

*Danii*
Hey, Kes, just delete this, I didn't realise there was already a thread bout them!!!
Soz!

InkaBinka00782
wait isnt jake smith in cheaper by the dozen???

*Danii*
Ummmm no. . .
Sorry.
He might have been an uncredited extra, but the only films I think he's been in are Sleepy Hollow and Holes. And he's been on Law and Order and Law and Order SUV and loads of stage productions including Caucasian Chalk and The Trojen Women.
Maybe your thinking of Tom Welling or Ashton Kutcher?

*Danii*
Hey YOU REPLIED TO MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
happy

laur4545
i love love love love jake m. smith and max kasch i love holes its my favorate movie (also jakob smith is in cheaper by the dozen he played jake but its not the same person as jake m. smith) also max kasch lives in scotlan whic is my favorate country in the world but thats not why i lov him their both reely reely hot!!!!!! eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

*Danii*
Cool!!!
Yeah Max Kasch goes to St. Andrews uni, which is where my friends sister and Prince William and loads of other people go.
Scotlands not that great btw. . .

maxkaschsgirl
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Y!!!MAX KASCH!!!
Um,
sorry,i like him!!!

MY EMAIL ADDRESS

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808411888&cf=pg&photoid=473304 love love love love love love love love love love

*Danii*
COOOOl!!!!!!
it is VERY cool that you like him! smokin' smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance cool cool

BrittanyLyn
Hey everyone! I'm so exited to find other people who like Jake & Max as much as I do, for awhile I thought I was like the only one out there! Does anyone know any good sites about either of them?

*Danii*
Yeah . . .
(Dunno if these will work. . .)

www.mymanmax.com

There should be sum good links on

www.k2z.com

I'll be back with more! big grin big grin big grin big grin

SORRY! they wont work IGNORE that stuff!

*Danii*
Right, here are some ones that will (hopefully!) work-

Max Kasch-
www.maxkaschrox.conforums.com(soz, u will have to find ur own way to the max forum urself, oops. . .)

www.communities.ninemsn.com.au/MaxKaschfromHoles

Jake M. Smith-
(My fave)-
www.squid.escafil.com

(Also really good)-
http://geocities.com/livingdeadfreak333/night_vision.html

http://www.freewebs.com/jakemsmith(don't fink thats actually the right JMS)

OK?
Please post back if you want some more, I know sites for most of the cast of Holes (Khleo Thomas, Noah Poletiek etc.)
big grin

surfer_chic85
OMG!!!!! you guys i totally am so vulnerable for hot guys . trust me squidly & ziggy are so hot email me some time soon

[email protected]

*Danii*
lol, they r hot

secretsxi
I just watched Holes for the millionth time. Max Kasch can sing!! cool

*Danii*
Yeh. . . i love that song (im sad embarrasment) ive got the soundtrack. . . oooh, i love holes so much big grin

secretsxi
AWWWWWW Danii, don b sad embarrasment b happy! (Ifin yr still sad, watch Holes again!) big grin

*Danii*
lol

i saw Even Stevens this morning. . . Shia Lebouef droolio

secretsxi
He He... such a cutie yes How old is he like isnt Max Kasch 19?

*Danii*
yeh . . . methinks.

you know about 4 months ago i knew the entire cast of Holes birthdays and all links to their sites etc. . .

I really need to watch it some more!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.