Favorite Green Day Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
Mine is Warnig it has some really awsome songs.

Deathblow
Well you missed out Shenanigans, Insomniac, Keplunk and 1039, but luckily for you I just found out I can edit polls too. Saved your ass wink

Anyway, my favorite is Insomniac.

cindy8219
Dookie is by far my favorite.

Alpha Centauri
Dookie is probably my fav as an album but I love Insomniac.

Such an underrated album.

-AC

Lana
Dookie and Insomniac yes

Samuella, edit the poll again and make it multiple choice wink

Deathblow
I can't cry

Seems I'm not as all-powerful as I thought I was down

Df02
Dookie, although im not a huge fan

Lana
Originally posted by Deathblow
I can't cry

Seems I'm not as all-powerful as I thought I was down

Aww....cry but we still love you, Mr. Music Mod wink

Dudester
I have to say Dokie, definitely

starshine
Yep, Dookie

Zahit
i like dookie and american idiot.....

Myth
Nimrod, Dookie, and Warning are close to me. I ended up voting Nimrod but it may differ from day to day.

PINBALL
Why do you guys like dookie so much I like it but I dont like all the songs on Warning I like all the songs

SnakeEyes
Dookie forever!!!!!

sk8stuff09
u know what really pisses me off? these days, i run into ppl that say they are a green day fan, but they couldnt tell me one song off an older album! there just a bunch of posers who think they listen to them cuz they know the overplayed songs 'american idiot' and blvd of broken dreams' on MTV and VH1 off american idiot! dont get me wrong...theirs still a bunch of original fans

sk8stuff09
oh yeah, DOOKIE is my fav

Myth
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
u know what really pisses me off? these days, i run into ppl that say they are a green day fan, but they couldnt tell me one song off an older album! there just a bunch of posers who think they listen to them cuz they know the overplayed songs 'american idiot' and blvd of broken dreams' on MTV and VH1 off american idiot! dont get me wrong...theirs still a bunch of original fans

Agreed. There is a difference between being a GD fan and liking GD. People who like the "American Ideot" and "Blvd of Broken Dreams" songs but don't know their older stuff are aloud to like those songs, but they aren't GD "fans" and they should realize this.

SlipknoT
Dookie

Imaginary
I don't know, I've only heard the newer stuff which ****ing sucks... I like the song "Time of your Life" though.

Myth
^ That was an instant classic. yes

Slayer XxX
Dookie by far. And that song american idiot is a stupid ass song. I dont like it at all

PINBALL
I think Good Riddence(Time of Your Life) Kind of put Green Day out there a lot more than they would be otherwise

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
Welcome to Paradise(on Kerplunk and Dookie), One for the Razorbacks and Who Wrote Holden Caufield? big grin
but after Dookie when they started selling out i stopped listening to them...oh yeah...the bootleg Woodstock 94 album was good too...had the Kerplunkish art on it but the guy shot the girl from the pool of blood he was laying in....Happy Dance

Myth
I hate this "selling out" crap. How the f*ck did they sell out? They really didn't change their style except for that their sound slowly progressed into more clarity. The only reason people say they sold out is because they became popular. Apparently if people like you, you sold out. You honestly want to label somebody a sell out? I can only think of one true example. No Doubt. They just changed their style to the better selling hip-hop genre. GD really didn't change. They put out new music pretty much in the same fashion and they became popular so people who want to label themselves as cool for listening before got pissed off.

moonwalker741
^Very very true, i agree... They didnt change there style at all..
I said 1039/Smoothed....

periera
39 Smooth, Kerplunk!, and American Idiot (here's where you all hand my ass to me..smile )

MichaleJackson
no expression

MichaleJackson
no expression

SnakeEyes
Yeah, ummm, leave.

cad
i voted for american idiot i dont know why but anyway just to let you know.

DeRFmAn
SON OF A B!TCH! I meant to hit kerplunk but wasnt thinking and hit dookie SOB

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by PINBALL
Why do you guys like dookie so much I like it but I dont like all the songs on Warning I like all the songs

The reason everyone likes Dookie is becuase it put Green Day on the map. Dookie was amazing. Even though it was thier first big album, it was arguably thier best ever. It had a huge list of good songs. Knowing that you are a big fan of GD, I find it surprising you dont know this

Dr. Strangelove
Insomniac for me.

BasketCase
I pick Nimrod, but I like them all.

Blue Dragon
I haven't heard every song & ones off the Hits CD I won't know what album they came off, I don't know which CD Hitchin' a Ride is from, I have the Hits CD.

I'm not sure...

rockchickgem
it was hard to choose which album so i went with Shenanigans. the only album that i dont have is Insomnica erm

rockchickgem
it was supposed to say Insomniac but when i go to edit it my parental controls block me from going further. sorry.

Cinemaddiction
Insomnica sounds like a great name for a band! eek!

Dookie fer me..

Oiram62205
Dookie and American Idiot are tied as my Favs

btw you can DL for free 2 song from 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours here

Myth
Why would you need to? Any real GD fans already own them.

moonwalker741
buy the 1039 smoothed album, its worth it

Pyrofly
Dookie rocked but nimrod was really good to big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.