? about chewbacca and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Now call me insane I have been saying this for years and my buddies said I was loosing it but in ANH where Obi-Wan was taking luke to find a pilot to take them to Alderaan I always said that when Obi-Wan and Chewie were talking at the bar it was almost as if they knew eachother or have met before. Now that Chewie is in Ep. III I am convinced that they have indeed met before. What do you guys think?

tlbauerle
no...Chewie and Yoda hang together...but that's it. ObiWan didn't vacation on Kashyyyk in EpIII...that I know.

However...I have always wanted to eavesdrop on that conversation....I'm sure there is more to it than meets the eye.

juggernaut74
Thats what I mean. I think that may have been part of the plan all along. I mean it makes sense.

moviejunkie23
MAYBE
inetersting idea anyway

tlbauerle
Lucas takes more of a fly by the seat of his pants attitude toward these stories than we realize....

NO WAY was that part of the plan in the beginning.

Darth_Janus
Here's the conversation...

Obi: So I hear you kicked some ass back in the Clone Wars.

Chewie: Hell yeah! I pwned me some noobs, dog.

Obi: Yeah, I kicked some ass, too. I remember this one time (Insert story here) So yeah, it was badass.

Chewie: zOMG! That is some total pwnage! You're the man! Let me take you to my drinkin' pal, Han. If he's sobered up we can kick up some dust and split this mo'fo', G.

Obi: Yeah, whatever, furball. Just get me a ship. My arthritis is kickin' in and this drink isn't strong enough.

Vanquish
Obi wan doesn't know Chewie, only Yoda does. However, i'm sure he heard it from Yoda how kick ass they are, so when obi planned to get a pilot, i'm sure he was happy to see Chewie as an option and went with him out of faith in what Yoda told him about his people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.