X - Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
X - Force is going to be rereleased as a limited series. I feel they are the best team of the mutants. They're bringing back Cable and Dominio and Warpath and Syrin, Rictor. In one issue Warpath fought Juggernaut ontop of a building and they both went over the edge(Skyscraper). Warpath had to keep him busy "till help arrived. Still he went toe v.s. toe with The Juggernaut. Cannonball is going to play the piviotal role like Wolverine plays with the X - Men. Cannonball has been my faviorate since is started buying my own comics when I was 15 @ New Mutants #4. I hope it sells so they will bring back the book for good. Sam(cannonball) and Lila have a relationship that could carry the entire story line.
Hopefully they'll use this team, from what i'm told, and select a few other variants for members. I'l love to see Franklin Richards join.
Does anyone know who that women with superstrength was who was an X-men for a while, where she came form, and where she went. I really liked her alot. Her name was something like the artist Monet. Someone fill me in on her, please.

kohl
i am so looking forward to x-force.

and do you mean m? monet st croix? she was in generation x. last seen in x-corps, in the uncanny x-men series.

RoguePw25
what X-men were on the X-Force team??

Maelstrom
Yeah, monet st. croix, thanks for her history. What were her powers?, just superstrength and invulnerability?
X-force was who the new mutants evolved into. What remained of the original new mutants, plus some new members. they were, cannonball, syrin, warpath, rictor. shatterstar, feral, domino and cable.

kohl
also limited telepathy, ability to fly and night vision. her intelligence is striking but i'm not sure if it's superhuman or anything.

Maelstrom
Thanks, i liked her. I only saw her in Uncanny, but it's nice having a strong women around, other than Rouge. Someone more normal i mean. Rouge is os complex and Monet was just refreashing.
Who else i really liked was the spiderwome who cast telepathic web. In one issue she offenses the mansion and cast a web over the door which Rogue and Colossus step into. It only slows them down, as they both use their strength to rip it apart.
I guess that spiderwomens telepathy power was solid telepathy. She was an Avenger for those who don't know.

I just bought a bust of Colossus from the comic store. His uniform is real sweet. It is flat against his body in a flat black, it looks very hero-espionage style. That's my newest thing. The dealer has tons of statues. My next one is the Sandman.

RoguePw25
whoa, some of those new mutants names I don't recognize. Who was Domino and Shatterstar?

Sunspot
shatterstar is a "cyborg" from the mojoworld, just like longshot

Maelstrom
I believe Shatterstar is an artifical life form, like Longshot. Both are dextrious yet where longshot lead a revolution, Shat. was made a fighter. He has a sword that is a mix of science and magic and it is strong enough to lacerate Juggernaut. His power is a focused strike which he centers on his sword, then strikes. He can only use his power once or twice and the second time is not sooo much. It leaves him weak and like if a hero had fought for the proverbial half-hour limit.
Dominio is a merc., a female and friend of Nate(cable). Her power is like spidermans spidersense working for her. Where spiderman has to react to it, her power does it for her.
Cable's reappearance is going to be a story line where he adresses why he came back in time.

Sunspot
just one thing maelstrom, its ROGUE, not rouge

Back2U
It was hinted at that Shatterstar was actually the child of Longshot and Dazzler.

Spiderwoman was also a part of Mystiques Freedom Force.

M's powers were never actually gauged, as initially she was her two twin sisters(Nicole and Claudette, I forget which was which) impersonating her, one of whom was autistic and had the psychic/telekinetic and genuis ability( akin to forge) the other was super stong and invulnerable. All of the St Croix siblings have the ability to merge, the result of all of them doing so was M-Plate.

Monet as far as I know could fly,was super strong, and was invulnerable, or did they go into detail in X-corps as to her powers

rebelyellsiryn
Siryn...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Maelstrom
Cable's team is X-force and he runs a tight ship.
Chuck has the X-men and theyre good but they rest on their laurals
Magneto needs to bring back the brotherhood.
And the white queen the hellfire club.
That should be the new era, one where these oppositions work together
Imagin being surrounded on 4 sides by four teams, 2 bad 2 good, all of different tecniqe.

Back2U
The brotherhood and the Hellfire Club overlap as do the X-men and X-force combines almost all 4.

I'd love to see one of the St. Croix's recruited into the Hellfire club though. A hellfire club series would be great, the limited series only really covered the Shaw family, it touched on the Worthington involvement a little. Comics about bad guys are pretty good, I mean look at Deadpool

kohl
deadpool is pretty awesome.

Maelstrom
He has the power of a clone but hes prob. not one,Deadpool that is

kohl
apparently the new x-force will be out next august. *extreme anticipation*

the assassin
i read lot of comics, but i read x-force the most. and i think they could make some very interesting movies or just one movie with it!! since they are already planning a deadpool just around the corner, that could really work with this. i should send a letter in suggesting this idea. and yes, i know how many other, millions of ppl are sending in the same thing, but it's worth a try, right? well, would u guys go to see it? ppl would love to watch cable! if they love wolverine and the punisher, they'll love cable!!!!

kohl
maybe this should be merged with the x-force thread, but yes. x-force is probably my favourite team and a movie would rock, provided they follow the storylines and cast good actors.

MaverickIce
Bah, its drawn by Rob Liefield..

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/DBMstuff/liefeld_cap.gif

That art is bad.. Just bad. I'll get the cover for the first X-Force for you guys.

http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/0804/xforc001Cvr.jpg

So..Cable has 1 shorter arm now...

kohl
the art is bad? that's news to me.

Vampy
the comics thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24266&highlight=comics

x-force thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t33975.html

we'll see what kes does wink

MaverickIce
You like Rob Liefield art?! Look at his Cap...he has man boobs.

Well, there is a first for everything.

MoonDragn
New Mutants was one of my favorite series, and they took all the good members out of it and made it into X-force. While it was interesting the first few issues I just got fed up with it after a while. None of the members of X-force are that special. Im glad they saved the good members like cannonball and mirage and turned them into X-men.

the assassin
where's warpath and sunspot?
in the drawing?

kohl
he makes characters look real. i am very fond of x-force. not saying his art is perfect, but it is far from bad.

kohl
--

kohl
nostalgia strikes again. so, x-force pictures.

kohl
---

kohl

kohl
i love this issue.

kohl
this too.

kohl

Paola
eek! Domino!!!

liloneillone
i LOVED X-FORCE ITS MY FAVORITE COMIC BESIDES GENERATION X THATS WERE MONET ST CRIOX COMES CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME FOR THOSE WHO LIKE HER SHES MY FAV TO AND SHE HAS SUPERHUMAN STRENGHT FLIGHT SUPER INTELLIGENCE SMARTHER BEAST AND INVULABILTY IN THE NEW X-FORCE WILL EVERYBODY BE BACK INCLUDING MELTDOWN AND STAR THEY ARE MY FAV BESIDES RICTOR AND THE EX X-FORCE MEMBER FERAL

NEW MUTANTS TO X-FORCE

ILLYANA ALSO COLOSSUS SISTER DECEASED
DANILLE MOONSTAR
CANNONBALL
SUNSPOT

X-FORCE

CABLE*
DOMINO*
MELTDOWN
CANNONBALL NOW WITH X-MEN
WARPATH
FERAL DEFAULT
SYRIN
SHATTERSTAR*
RICTOR
DANILLE MOONSTAR
SUNSPOT*

kohl
rictor & feral.

kohl
rictor & shatterstar.

kohl
domino.

kohl
shatterstar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.