RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kohldia
Berina stood atop a mound of dead zombies, mutants and general creations of Umbrellas. Her eyes were cold, palid as her skin, she'd been fighting these creatures for almost 2 long years, trapped in Raccoon City by the ones who killed the woman she once was...her ex-husband, now deceased, Malconin Valious was once the head of the Umbrella Corporation, but along with almost 75% of his employees, he was now gone from this world.
Life had never been kind to Berina and it was at this moment that she felt like taking her life for the last time. Raising her own gun to her temple, she fired, a click in the chamber, no bullet, no ending. Berina's head slumped, a hot tear ran down her cheek, "Why...why do you keep me here?" She whispered hoarsely.

ImmortalSamurai

midnite127

Kohldia
Berina rolled her eyes downward, hearing the familiar clich of heavy boots under her, she smiled a little and began to remove the mass of bodies, one by one...

ImmortalSamurai
Travis was lost in his memory of that event six months ago that he didn't notice the sound of a shotgun at first. 'Great someone is close. I'd better find a place to hide.' Travis had kept away from his former teammates after he had come back from the forest. The scar on his left arm reminded him of what happend when he came back to town.
(Flashback coming in next post.)

Kohldia
Slowly making two larger piles beside her, her ear against the ground, she smiles and stalks over to the hearest building, derelict it takes her almost 20 minutes to find the shaft to the basement. She climbs in and slips onto her feet once more with ease, the footsteps growing dimmer, she begins to follow them.

midnite127
Summer had struck the once beautiful landscape of the forsaken city. Trees splattered with blood rustled in the wind, leaves crisp and full. The rains had fallen, flooded, and drained, washing away traces of carnage left on the tarmac, an eerie sparkle given to the stagnant place. The humidity provided an oven-esque atmosphere, amplifying the scent of decay to the point where breathing could be fatal.

A relatively cool day, Chrys stood outside the building, broken glass beneath her boots. Her super short black shorts made getting around easier, though, it revealed more flesh than she thought appropriate. However...they were cute and the only thing she'd consider wearing for the time being.

A gentle snoring from behind her brought her gaze from the sun to Genesis. She was approximately two months old, born prematurely by a month. The process hadn't been the most memorable thing in the world but it had managed to do what the biohazards around her had failed miserably at. It managed to scare her more than anything else she could remember...six months ago didn't count because rather than scared her, it scarred her.

Shuddering somewhat, Chrys started on her walk to her safehouse, keeping an eye out for former comrades or things that went bump in the night. At least...they should go bump in the night... She walked into the lobby of an old-fashioned dusty hotel. But hell does work in mysterious i.e. f**ked up ways. Scowling, she pushed an aluminum ladder up to the platform of the second floor, starting on her climb.

When she had escaped from the mansion, once she had managed to get rid of the bindings around her wrists, she made sure to find a place to stay. She couldn't do without personal grooming and food for too long. Settling in at the small hotel, her first course of action was too destroy the stairs, ensuring her safety from infected animals and zombies. She had more than enough ammo to deal with hunters and lickers so she worried little over them.

Clearing the inn of any other threat, she made sure to stock up on enough food to last her for the next two years, boiling any water drunken to ensure purity (and the filter pilfered from a nearby Sears helped out). Though she held no intention whatsoever of staying in the cemetery of a city for that long. She refused for her child to have to call that place her home.

Reaching the top floor, Chrys slid the ladder away, gaining her balance on the wooden timbers. Sighing at her lack of success, she walked down the end of the hall to a wooden door..

*To Be Continued

Kohldia
The footsteps grew closer upon following, the item was slowing down, her ears perked up as she felt the telltale signs of an undead. A zombie. Click, drag...pause...Click, drag...pause...that continued, the zombies pattern of monotonous walking almost driving her over the edge.
But that's the problem...she was already over the edge, her mind a scatter of pained and shadowed thoughts, rememberence of her past, her happy past with Malconin was the only thing that enabled her the remote possibility of a happy moment. However he was now dead, the toll on her emotions had strained her to insanity, she wouldn't stop until the last infected being in this city was destroyed.

midnite127

feralboy
shalimar sleep by the camp fire

Grim Fandango
rock beer rock beer smokin' smokin'

Grim Fandango
Just waitin for Kohldia's approval to make my character if this thing is still goin on

Bildo
Bildo woke up with Shalimar sleeping near him. It had been so long he had been trapped in this hell hole with her. She was all he had left his wife, son and partner were all dead now. Erica was the only one from the group that managed to escape.

He sat up and looked at his pistol which was his only gun he had now, well other than his ankle revolver, and combat knife. His family died and he should have too if he had caught the ride on that chopper but he didnt he stayed till the last minute defending the heli pad and then he heard the news on the radio so he didnt bother getting out he let them go without him. Shalimar decided to stay with him.

He sat there on the look out and letting Shalimar get some rest. Nowadays he couldnt get sleep.

((Hey guys sorry its been so long i been sorting my comp out. But im back now))

ImmortalSamurai

feralboy
shalimar woke up next to a blury person.she wiped the sleep from her eyes and so bildo "well hello there. i don't mean to be rude but we gotta find the others "

midnite127

midnite127

feralboy
shalimar looked on to the open space. she may not have had a spiddy senes but something was wrong. no birds ,no sounds of anything.so she sniffed the air.nothing,not even the smell of cold lifeless skin.

ImmortalSamurai
Travis walked cautiously into the building, but a hanging piece of debri fell and landed next to him. 'Dammit! Anyone nearby would have heard that.' Travis cursed himself and he quickly went from door to door to find one unlocked. He needed to be as quiet as possible and couldn't afford to bust on in.

midnite127

ImmortalSamurai
Travis shook his head as he casually followed Chrys. He mentally kicked himself for letting himself be found like this, but there was nothing he could do about it now. "Hold it!" Travis said as he aimed the heavy magnum at Chrys' back. How do I know you are who you appear to be. I won't let Umbrella get their hands on me, so I'll need a little proof that you aren't a Doppleganger like Lianne was." Travis watched as Chrys slowly turned to face him.

(OOC: I don't mind as long as you don't take him out of character. I like how you had us in a standoff.)

midnite127

ImmortalSamurai
Travis angrily stared down the barrell of the shotgun as he weighed his options. "Regardless of my medical condition, i suggest that if you are going to use that thing you'd better do it. I don't like being questioned about things that are fairly obvious." Travis replied as he showed her his scarred left arm. One of Umbrella's creations did that six months ago after Lianne informed me that she was a doppleganger. She used Rain's appearence to try to get me back to Umbrella. She said some chemical in my blood allowed them to create dopplegangers and that with the supply that Umbrella had only two were made. The Adam and Eve project. She also let slip that an underground train that leads out of the city was how she was to get me out, that is before a hunter made her a foot shorter." Travis sighed as the barrel left his forehead. "I know where the train is and how to get it running, but first we have to find certain circuits to fix the instrument panels. I was going to live out the rest of my days here trying to die where Umbrella couldn't reach me. Now that i have recapped my last 6 months in Hell it is your turn. Oh and stop calling me Russell, My name is Travis."

midnite127
"I see..."

Holstering her shotgun, Chrys sighed. She ran her fingers through her frizzing chestnut hair, rubbing her face tiredly. It seemed everybody around her had something...different with them and an attempt to escape the city almost always led to an adventure. She dropped her fingers from her face, pocketing her hands as her gaze wandered to her toes. She was hesitant over how to explain her survival.

"I..." Chrys kept her gaze hidden, breathing deeply. "I should start from the beginning...from the manor. I should...but I can't. It's been six months," She chuckled weakly, biting her lip to stifle her laughter. "Six months already...its happened to me before, don't know why I can't deal with it now. It's no surprise...of course it would be Umbrella..."

She trailed off, knowing she was rambling. Widening her eyes, she forced the warmth that had entered them to leave. Massaging her temples, Chrys finally looked up to Travis. Folding her arms over her chest, she feigned a casual expression. "Sorry, was more talking to myself than to you. After I escaped from the mansion, had two months to find myself," She motioned her hands out to the vast wooden hotel. "A safe haven of sorts."

Travis gave her a strange look. He asked, "Why only two months?"

Her cheeks flushed vibrantly, Chrys making a sour face. Gulping, she kept her attention on the dog tag around her neck. "...Because If I ran around the city for too long...with all the strain carrying items from place to place...I would have risked..." She closed her eyes, thankful for the dim lighting of the building. "...a miscarriage."

"A miscarriage?"

Grinding her teeth, Chrys headed to the aluminum ladder leading up to the second floor platform. "Yes. I was...around four months when I met you and the others. Once escaped, had two months to forage for safety and food, two months later, gave birth, etc. The South and East Side are blocked, tried to exit the city from there," She cocked her head, peering down to Travis on the ground floor. "Not worried about Umbrella too bad, they probably deduced we died after the first month. I'm thinking escape, get a new identity..."

Be happy...

She frowned at her last thought, knowing it would never be the case for her. Pressing her back to a bedroom door as he climbed, Chrys stared out one of the dustier windows to the navy blue sky, stars sparkling over decay and death. "Now...what parts do you need for this train? Been around long enough...I know I won't have everything but perhaps I can be of assistance?"

ImmortalSamurai
"Yeah, well as to the parts for the train most of the circuitry is specially manufactured for it, so we'd have to find a place he that would have them. The Most important circuit we need is the one that controls the locomotion of the train. With it in hand I should be able to bypass all of the extra circuits with ones from a standard computer." Travis looked down at Chrys as he stood from the ladder. "The fact that you have a child gives you more reason to stay away from me. Umbrella knows that i am still alive and has sent a steady stream of seekers and U.S.S. Teams after me. You would be in danger if more showed up." Travis looked into her eyes, "I won't risk the lives of you or your child. I will find the parts we need. If the others are alive i want you to find them."

Bildo
"Hey Shalimar whats up?" Billy said slowly pulling his beretta out of its holster.

feralboy
"that smell". then she paused for a while."cold roting, infected flesh"

Bildo
Bildo moved closer to Shalimar aiming his beretta in the direction shalimar was talking about. He looked around them both keeping his eyes peeled and making sure before firing if he saw anything.

midnite127
(ooc: sorry if this comes out busted. using an odd keyboard/computer and got my nails done, so yeah...)

Chrys nodded her head at his concern, closing her eyes in understanding. She didn't fully agree with what he said, despite it being truth, but she wouldn't yet speak her mind. Shrugging in an almost carefree manner, Chrys motioned Travis to follow her down the hall. Watching as she went, he reluctantly followed after.

Keying in the password, she dashed into the room, Genesis whining quietly in the darkness. Flipping on a pale soft white light, she took off her damp orange baby tee, throwing it into the pile of laundry. Chrys smiled warmly, cradling the blue eyed baby in her arms. Settling down immediately, she closed her eyes, cuddling against her mother.

She sighed, finally addressing the patient Travis. "I'll look for the others...though...some might be hesitant to be around me. Its in relation to the mansion, I went a little..." Chrys arched her brow, gaze to the side. "Well, paranoid bordering psychotic bordering suic-" She stopped there, narrowing her eyes back to him. "Case in point, I'll look out for the others while I'm scourging for parts."

Noticing him about to make a look of complaint, she scoffed, waving out her hand. "Don't waste your breath. I hope you didn't think my game plan was to sit here until Genesis could walk and talk. Besides the fact we have only so much food to last us, I'm not having my child grow up in the hellhole...screw that. I'll help find some parts but I won't get too much in your way."

Resting Genesis back on the bed, she adjusted the pillows to serve as a sort of barrier. She chuckled a bit. "USS, huh? God damn, they're really after your blood...no pun intended. Their's a weapons cache down the hall, you should find something for your Desert Eagle, a Remington even and a few other mentionables...the Benelli stays with me though, sorry buddy."

Blinking innocently back to Travis from curious cerulean. "Here's the deal. During the day, we split up, you go to your side of town for your part, I go to mine." Leaning over, she searched beneath the bed, pulling out several different versions of the town schematics.

Pulling out a map of the sewer system, she tilted her head. "No idea how long it took me to get this damned thing...ah, anyways. Taking ze underground routes by nightfall, we meet back beneath the hotel, etc. NEVER take the east side between 6am or 6pm. It's licker central. Unsure about the others but thats my warning to you."

Flipping the map onto the ground, Chrys crossed her legs solemnly. "Do we have ourselves a plan or I'm I gonna have to just do it regardless?"

feralboy
"it's gone"

Bildo
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS GONE?" Billy asked her not letting his guard down for a second.

feralboy
"what ever it was it was not human or k9. it seemed not to smell us."then she paused again. bildo lets go. don't ask why just move. i think I've picked up two scents. one Berina which is west of us and the other is that thing which is east."

Bildo
"Yeh alright" Bildo said and with that he got up aiming his gun east, not taking any chances. He moved over to the fire that had been keeping them warm and stamped and scuffed it out.

It was dark a clear night with a bit of fog and mist. "Ok Shal where too?".

XornonJay
Drake sat quietly on the steps of what use to be the Racoon City Hospital. He was bald, had a slightly unkemp beard. He had changed his look with his new life.

(Flash Back)

Drake ran behind Berina and the rest of the team. For all he knew, life was over. Malcom had died, Racoon City had all but been completly destroyed, and Drake had nothing left to live for.

All of a sudden, Drake heard a scream. He stopped, letting the rest of the team run ahead. Am I going crazy , he thought. No, he thought, I know I heard it.

Drake stood still, listening intently. There it was again; a scream coming from down one of the corridors. Drake took off at a sprint down the hallway, listening to the now constant shrieking of a woman. Finally he came to the door it was coming from.

Drake shoved it open and took a cautious step in. Sure enough, there was a girl of about 23 sitting in the corner screaming, surrounded by fire, and held at bay by a infected dog. With one clean shot, Drake killed the dog, and the screaming of the girl changed to calls for help, begging him to help her get free.

Drake was about to lay the door down across the fire to help her out, whne he noticed a bloody, oozing bite on the girls neck. The wound was deep, and had obviously been there a while. It was no use. Drake would get her out, and in about 30 minutes would have a zombie to deal with.

He didn't hesitate. Drake pulled out his Desert Eagle and fired a single shot into the woman's head. It was better then letting her change and have to suffer that way, or letting her burn to death. Drake turned to leave when he felt the biulding shudder.

"Dammit!" Drake shot from the room, and ran back down the hallway. The biulding was coming down. It had been burning for to long. He had to get out. Drake had made it down two floors when the biulding shook again, this time more violently. There was no more time.

He ran for the nearest room with a window. He kicked open the door and saw the window, sealed shut with bars. Cursing, Drake ran to the next room, only to find the same thing. With an animal like roar, Drake tore through the rooms looking for an escape. Nothing.

Finally, coming to the end of the hallway, Drake found an open window. Drake was two stepped away when he felt the sturdiness under his feet give way, and gravity start to pull him to sudden death.

(TBC)

XornonJay

feralboy
"we need so faster way there or we might run into those things." shalimar looked at a car." you dive. west"

Bildo
Bildo looked at the car. "Right yeh sure" He said moving to the drivers door, then aiming over the roof covering Shalimar as she made her move to the car. "Comon" he said scouting the area with his eyes.
It was all in his training to do this.

feralboy
shalimar looked around."ok"

Bildo
Bildo and Shalimar got in the car, Bildo locked all the doors with a single button. "Better to be safe than sorry" and with that he started the car with the keys which were already in the ignition of the abandoned car.

Bildo pulled away from the clearing and headed west down the road. "So what now?" He asked.

feralboy
"stop"she closed her eyes. and open them. "shes around here.she must have step in some water. i can smell her any more"

ImmortalSamurai
"No offense, but i have my own route outta here. I have to stop at my makeshift shelter and grab a few things. Besides, i need to head too the zoo and possibly the subway station near it. The Zoo's tram and/or the subway cars should have the parts i need." Travis looked to the baby and then to Chrys. "You don't go out with the child strapped to you do you? All that gunfire could make her deaf." Not waiting for an answer Travis moved to the door. "I'll come back when i have the parts, you just keep yourselves out of harm's way." Travis said as he left the room heading back to the ladder.

feralboy
"there . in there" shalimar point by a building

Bildo
Bildo slammed on the breaks and the car came to a skreeeching stop......

He stopped a little way from the building that Shalimar mentioned. He looked across her to see the building.
"In there?" Billy asked her looking and scanning the building and area for life.

"Alright then we best do the right thing and do what we need to do, in my case doing my job well it was my job..." With that he open his car door and put one foot outside. Then he stood up and looked across the roof of the car, at the building is question.

((hope thats something for you too work on Shal.))

feralboy
shalimar walked in the door. as they walk down the hall slowly something ran across the floor."what was that." the hall was stained in blood and the foul scent of decay was among the air . it seemed so thick. some of the lights flickered.there was only the sound of shalimars high heel boots clicking against the floor. then a rat appeared out of the hole with it ran to. th door behind them was now block from the zombies(not saying there are zombies outside) on the outside by and steel cage. the silents seemed more worst then a bad dream. shalimar turned to bildo."how can you look so ok at a time like this.

Bildo
Bildo and Shalimar walked as slow as possible down the corridor. Bildo looked in every nook and cranny, he wasnt taking any chances. He had his good old 9mm beretta up in front of him, him looking down the sight all the time, his eyes scanning around from time to time.

"Me, look ok at a time like this. Comon Shal how long you known me?,...... What 6 months or so. You been through just as much as me. Ive lost my wife, son and partner, all gone. You are all i have left so we need to stick together. Ive got nothing to be scared of really and being a police officer/S.T.A.R.S member prepares you for most things. That is why i am so ok, Why arent you ok?" Bildo said and asked in a wisper as they both creeped causiously down corrider.

The clicking of Shal's boots on the ground, the buzz, humm, crackling and fizzing of the lights, the odd bang or crash as random items fell off shelfs and from the ceiling. The skutelling of rodents and insects on the walls and floors, The dripping sound of something but they both didnt know what. That was all that could be heard through out the building, other than that it was silent.

As Bildo came to a room very slowly he waved Shalimar to go on ahead slightly, a slight gust of air came out of the room into his face. It was warm, moist and smelt of decay, he turned his head to the side and held his breath for a second.

Shalimar about a room down the corridor, her boots clicking all the way. Bildo edged himself slowly into the pitch black room, one hand aiming his gun the other reaching for his flashlight. As he was going in so slowly as if he wasnt moving he stood on some glass, which sent a crack sound loudly through out the building.

When the sound echo through the building something darted across the room fast. Bildo aimed his gun in the direction he thought the thing went. He slowly pulled out his flashlight and scanned the room with the light, he saw....................

((There you go Shal hope that is ok got a bit carried away ill let you do some good work and mak up the rest of the story. Seeing as it is your turn to take the lead. Hope that it is ok sorry again.))

feralboy
shalimar looked at the walls. the lights made it seem worse than it ws."bildo i'm sorry"

Bildo
Bildo stood there like shined at the thing, It was stunned like a rabbit in the headlights. "Sorry about what?" Bildo asked not taking his eyes off of the creature for a minute. All the sounds still around except the footsteps of Shal.

feralboy
"about your family and partener"

Bildo
Bildo didnt take his eyes or aim off the repulsive creature. Then he replied "Why would you be sorry about that" He said to Shalimar. The flashlight not shaking, on the creature all the time.

"Its nothing to do with you why they are dead. You would be dead too if you didnt stay here with me. When the helicopter crashed there was nothing anybody could do. Nobody even know's why it crashed. So you dont have anything to do with it. To be honest I am glad you stayed behind with me because if you wernt here i would be mad by now." Bildo said to her with no emotion or feeling and not changing his tone at all, he was to fixated on the beast to concentrate on talking right now. Still all the things he said were true all the same.

Bildo looked at the beast as it moved one of its claw ridden hands, each claw simultainusly. Blood dripping from each razor sharp claw, Its eyes fixated on the light because it could see nothing else. Bildo's finger on the trigger just twitching to sqeeze it.

A jewl of sweat moving down Bildo's forhead, him waiting for the thing to move. A big bulbus, pussey lump on its head pulsing with its pulse. Its big scrapy tail thing swaying slightly in the corner of the room just shown by a little bit of light.

feralboy
shalimar gaped bildo hand a began to walk down the hal to a door. "she's in there". she said smileing at bildo

Bildo
((Ferol are you following the story at all read the post im in a starring compotition with a monster atm whats going on.))

midnite127

feralboy
sorry

Bildo
((Not a prob
do you wanna right a new one and occ that we are ignoring that one or someing. come up with somein to go with mine and really graphic.))

feralboy
~i know I'm not stupid~
shalimar looked at the thing."nasty" the sound of moans and groans where did not seem to be heard.the light was just about to go out. shalimar pulled out her gun and shot the thing in the middle of its eyes."this place gives me the Willey's" as shalimar looked down a pool of blood stained her boots but it was not from the thing. then blood dripped on her black leather jacket. she slow look to nothing. there was no way the blood had came from the top floor."bildo i suggest we go now." as she looked behind her there was and dog. it seemed to be OK until it showed its half eaten flesh on it's side. once more a shot was fired into an other creature head. as shalimar sot out which door her partner was in. the light got dimer."the basement"

XornonJay
((lol, thanks midnite))
Drake walked through the city toating his shotgun, waiting to be confronted by something, anything. The streets looked the same as before. Cars still idled in the middle of the street where their owner had left it when they ran from teh mass of zombies. Dead bodies, half decomposed littered the street. The smell was worse thenit had been.

Before, the smell of rotting flesh had just been a small wiff of air ou got when the wind blew. Now it was the air you inhaled with each breath. You could almost feel the stench as you breathed.

Drake walked on, not phased by any of it. Being a soldier had hardened his sences. Coming to a small inn, Drake pushed open the door. He needed a place to put his supplies. He couldn't carry all of this ammo the whole time.

As soon as he walked in, Drake knew someone else had been here, resently. The stairs, from what he could see, had been completly destroyed. Zombies couldn't do that. Drake walked slowly, and practically silently through the inn.

He was about to go into the back room when he realized he was an idiot. If someones here, and its not a zombie, he thought. Then they must be human. "Hello!? Is anyone here?"

When nothing happened, Drake called again. This time, Drake heard something. It sounded like movement on the floor above him. As Drake raised his shotgun, a bullet shot rang, and the floor spintered right by his foot.

"I could have killed you, but I didn't, so take the oppurtunity that I gave you, and start talking." Drake couldn't see where the person was, but whoever it was was definatly female.

"I don't talk to ghosts. I don't start talking 'til I know who I'm talking to."

Another shot rang, and another bullet hole, closer this time, appeared in the floor. "I said talk."

"And I said not until I see you. Killing me would only be a quick way out of this shit hole."

There was another sound of movement, and a female dropped from the cieling, gun pointed directly at Drake. "There, see me? Now, talk!"

Drake recognized this lady from somewhere. After a moments thought, he placed the name with the face. She had obviously not seen a real shower in a long time, but he remembered the face. "Chrys?" She just cocked the hammer back on his pistol.

"My names Drake, Drake Holden. Remember? With Berina?"

((Hope you don't mind midnite. Had to get Drake around with someone. Left it open for you to take over.))

feralboy
~sould we all meet up~

XornonJay
((If you want. Don't make it happen so fast though. I'm not sure what I'm gonna have Drake do, depends on what is writen. Just keep on keeping on for now.))

Bildo
As Bildo and Shalimar got to the bottom of the stairs and the ground the basement Bildo watched the door, gun drawn and ready for anything that was following. After about a minute or so he put his gun back in its holster, moved to a box across the room, sat down and thought to himself, gathered his thoughts in the dark and gloom of this comforting basement.

feralboy
"bildo whats wrong."then shalimar heared the sound of a foot step."get ready. somethings comeing. " she walked down the same bloody hall. down the hall was an 7 foot high zombie slowly came at her. "bildo. bildo ."she yelled run down the hall back to where he was. then her gun droped and another zombie came from the side of her. shalimar luanched her self on a high walk. runing on the walk like spider man would. "help me with this basement door.~ i'll add more later~

Bildo
"Not a thing wrong" Bildo said to Shalimar as she went back up the stairs and out of the basement. Bildo heard a bit of loud comotion coming from upstairs where Shal was, her calling his name. Bildo drew his beretta not even cold from when he was holding it earlier.

He was about half way up the stairs gun drawn when Shal came down a bit and said "Help Me With This Basement Door" her voice raised a bit. Bildo quickly holstered his gun and ran at the door, him and shalimar slammed it together.

"Ill hold it you go look for a way out of here, a drain, vent anything" Bildo said to her holding the door closed, zombies banging on the door.

((work on that if ya like))

feralboy
shalimar opened the window to the out side."hey place that steel bar in those two lops and come on"

midnite127

Bildo
Bildo saw the steel bar Shal was on about "you go out, back to street level ill finish up here" Bildo said waving one hand in the direction of the small, high up, flap like window. Then he grabbed the steel as Shal began to climb and rammed it in between the doors loop handals so that they wouldnt open, at least for a while.

When Bildo had done that he came jogging down the stairs into the dark, dank celler, with just enough time to see Shal's feet going out of the window. The Zombies started banging on the doors harder and harder, there must have been more of them now.

Bildo climbed some boxes and put his hands out of the window, he gripped an edge of something. He pulled himself up through the window and grabbed more and more edges till he was in the street light lit street with Shal.

feralboy
"how? how could i not seneced them?"

XornonJay
((i'm on vacattion, and everyone needs that comp right now, but I'll post in a lil while))

Bildo
"I dont know" Bildo said standing up and brushing himself off. The lighting of the street was poor, street lights dimmer than normal and car and buildings on fire made a little bit of light, yet the smoke dimmed the air again.

"Well we best not hang about" Bildo suggested taking a few steps forward.

feralboy
a tear fell from shalimars eyes.this place hade scaered her to the point of h#ll. all she wish for was good food a nice bed and the freedom of living in safty

Bildo
"Dont worry" Bildo said putting his arm round Shal and pulling her in close. "We will get out of here i promise" He said trying to reasure her.

feralboy
"i hope so. how can i stop them if i can't "she stoped. her tears fell in cold wind. she looked around at the bodys in the street and cars of fire. this place was a nightmare and when she got out she was going to need some good help. "we better go"

Bildo
Bildo smiled at her and then sqeezed her "Dont worry ok? as long as im around your getting out of here" Bildo said raising his eybrows, then he began to walk down the street Shal just behind him.

feralboy
shalimar walked behind him." hold on. there would be more of them by the subway. right?"

Bildo
Bildo stopped the smoke clearing a bit in front of him and then Shal coming up beside him. "Subway, hmmmmm there could be why?" Bildo asked Shal.

Bildo heard something down an ally, he drew his gun "Shal hold on here a sec, i'll be right back" Bildo said moving slowly to the dark ally. He got to the opening to the ally steam and smoke blocking most of his vision.

A pistol came out of the darkness to the side of Bildo's head. "Freeze!!" A womens voice said. Bildo put his hands up letting his gun dangle from his finger.

"Thats right!" The voice said, then it clicked. Bildo recognised the voice, He said "Beckz".
"How did you know thats my name?" The voice asked no change in emotion. "Only one person every called me that" She said lowering her gun. "BILDO!!" she said flinging her arms around him.

"BECKZ!!" Bildo said spinning around a bit.
"Oh my god I thought you had left or was dead" She said to him.
"Me no" Bildo said Smileing "Wheres the team?" He asked.
"I dunno we all got split up months ago" She said.
"Beckz roger died i know that, Helicopter crashed with Roxanne and Jack as well" He said lowering his head.

*Description of Rebecca (Beckz)*
Girl about 18/19 years of age
Brown hair shoulder length
Wearing S.T.A.R.S uniform
About 5'6.
Pretty Girl.
*End of description*

"Anyway come with me" Bildo said leading Beckz to Shal.
"Shal this is Beckz from my team, Beckz this is Shal Survivor" Bildo introduced them.

feralboy
"hello."

Bildo
"Ok now that we have got that over and done with lets continue" Bildo said, the three of them making there way down the street.

feralboy
"as i was saying. if there are zombies at the subway we may not want to go that way."mmm. bildo we need to get to the headquaters of umberilall. they were not insain . i don't think they would have made way weapon with out a way of stoping it."

Bildo
Bildo stopped waling the others did to. "Shal im sorry but umbrella is gone. I was there when it went up in a big fire ball" Bildo said dropping his head.

feralboy
"are there and sister companies"

Bildo
"Not that i know of sorry" Bildo said feeling as if he has let Shal down.
"No i dont think there are" Rebecca said just after him.

punkrocker666

feralboy
~why dose he keep doing that~

"well thats just great."

Bildo
((I dunno. Hey dude stop it yeh))

Bildo
"Yeh great" Bildo said then quickly followed it up "Best keep moving" He said walking on down the street.

feralboy
shalimar picks the cove of a newspaper. it says:the end is now.the dead walk.:
"wait they knew about the dead when they saw them. so why not kill them"

feralboy
as they come to an house a line of zombies block beckz and bildo from shalimar. others trap shal in the house.the foul smell of 7 thousand years is in the air.and demons from tomb close in on her. awaiting to see her doom.they come closer. she backs up into a cd player and thriller comes on. all what can be heard is the loud music playing. on the outside the zombies come close to bildo and beckz. shalimar tries to sream but the cold hold of death freezes her. the mid-night hour creeps closer.the land is dark.it seems more are coming. shalimar closes her eyes hoping it's her imagtion.but the creatures come close in seach of blood. 12 shots are fired. she fights to stay alive but her body starts to shiver.

Bildo
Bildo and Rebecca stood in a stance ready for anything. All they could see was the dead, decaying, moaning and fleshing ridden corpses closing in on Shalimar.

Bildo drew his gun and Rebecca followed then he drew his combat knife. "Cover me Becca" He shouted as he ran at the group. Rebecca covered him taking out as many as she could keeping them ocuppied.

Bildo jumped into the group stabbing the first one in the back of the head and bursting through the group, just a Shal opened fire. A stray bullet from Shal's gun hit Bildo at the bottom of his chest on the right side.

Momentum carried him to Shal and he crashed into the wall behind her. He turned around and wasted his whole mag on the group getting really close then he slumped down the wall, blood mark trail on the wall and drips on the floor.

((There you go make things more interesting))

feralboy
"no. bildo." she said cuting her shirt in to a half of one putting it up agianst him

Bildo
Bildo felt her press on his wound, He was in so much shock he couldnt even feel the pain. The bullet had past through him, a little blood trickled from his mouth as Rebecca ran up to them.

feralboy
~come on plz don't let him die~

ImmortalSamurai
Travis walked slowly down the street as he came to what had once been the Apple Inn. This had been Travis' base of operations for six months, and he had gathered most of his things from the PD and his old apartment. 'I have to pass through this stretch of subway here to get to zoo. While I am there I might as well see if the subway cars have any useful components.' Travis thought to himself as he walked into his room on the second floor. He sat his gear on a table near the window and sat on a small bet a few feet from it.

Travis put his head in his hands as he tried to rub the dirt and grime from his face. The electricity for the city had been still been on thanks to the Nuclear Plant and Travis decided to have himself a shower and nap. As Travis stripped for the shower, his mind wandered to his his experiences with Rain before her death. The time they spent out at the lake were among his favorite. She had always been a tomboy around all of the military trained members of the U.S.S. and U.B.C.S., but when it was just the two of them Travis got to see Rain's romantic side. Travis stood in the shower stall with his hands on the wall as water poured all over his had and face. After he was satisfied with the shower Travis dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He moved to the bed and laid down. ' I'll get to the subway bright and early, but if I don't get some sleep I'm gonna crash.' Travis thought as memories of Rain bombarded him all at once. Tears began to stream down the sides of his head as he slowly descended into the realm of dreams.

Bildo
Rebecca got to them, all the zombie taken out for now. Rebecca crouched next to them and wiped the blood from Bildo's mouth.

"Bildo tell us what we can do, tell us how to help you" Rebecca said making him look up to her by raising his chin. "Comon Bildo tell us" she said again.

Shal continued to apply pressure to his wound which bled hard. "Y--ou Ne--ed T--o Dr--es--s It" Bildo tried to say running short of breath "Con--tin--ue Ap--pl--ing Pre--ss-ure" He squezed out.

((He might not die))

feralboy
shal took off her coat an raped it around the rag and around his body. tugging it as hard as she could

Bildo
She wrapped it round his body hard. Rebecca put his arm round her shoulders. "Comon we gotta get you outta here" She said picking him up. Shal standing to help support him "More Zombies will come soon" She said walking him toward a nearby building Shal helping.

((Sorry It took ages I have been busy.))

LoNeWoLfE
can i join

LoNeWoLfE
?

Bildo
((ASK Kohlida))

feralboy
shal picked the lock." get in" the wall were 100% better.shal found a bed with a first aid kit"oh bildo.I'm so sorry.plz don't go. your the only man i cared for"tears fowling .

Bildo
Rebecca helped Bildo on to the bed where he led down. Shal and Becca opened the First Aid Kit. "Dont w..worry Im N..not planning on g..going any..were" Bildo said as Becca took the coat from round him. Shal took a morphine sachet and sprinkeld it all on the gaping wound, front and back. Then Becca got hold of some dressings and dressed the wound tight, as Shal applied pressure and turned him over, to dress the exit wound. Then as they were working he said "You c..care?".

feralboy
"yes. i've cared for you as long as i can remember.that day when we found that bus"

Bildo
Becca and Shal finished patching Bildo up as best they could. "Since then... What made you Care?" Bildo asked as Becca pulled the cover up over him. "Bildo I dont wanna lose you because i have lost to many people and partners, so get some rest me and Shal can handle things"

feralboy
"rest .i'll tell you later"

Bildo
And with that Bildo closed his eyes and rested..
He came back round about three hours later, with Shal sat by the window and Rebecca by the door....

feralboy
"Your woke"

Bildo
"Yeh" Bildo said groggly, looking around the room. Then he tried to sit up "OHH" he said lying back down.

feralboy
"it's goan be awhile be for we just lay down"

Bildo
"Ok" Bildo said lying down as it hurt to move. "What made you care Shal?" He asked her.

feralboy
"mostly i don't know."

STARS Nemesis1
"Help! Zombies everywhere! My hand!"

feralboy
~1 you must ask Kohldia and 2 if you infected why would our chars help yours.~

Bildo
((Yeh m8 you need premission to start))

"Ohh Co-mon Y-ou Must Know W-W-what Made you care?" Billy said reaching his hand out to her..

feralboy
shalimar grabbed his hand."i don't this to sound bad but it's not only me but my Instincts"

Bildo
"Instincts?? How do they play a part?" Bildo said to her a little confused.

feralboy
i guess cat dna was split with mine.

feralboy
she reached over about to kiss him but pulls back

Bildo
Bildo sat there looking at her....
Wondering why she stopped....
Dazzed a little.

feralboy
she kisses him."Bildo i can't belive i just did that"

Bildo
Bildo just looked at her more eyes dazzed and him shocked out of his mind... "How can you not believe it" He said quietly because he didnt have very much energy to do much. As he said it Rebecca looked at him more shocked than he was...

She couldnt believe what Shal had just done and what he had just said.... Was this realy the time for this? she thought to herself.

Bildo said to shal in almost a wisper "Shal come here" and when she came close he used all of his strength to get up and wrap his arms around her and repay the kiss that he just got but just bigger and longer just before he slumped back onto the bed, sitting there slumped over.

feralboy
"Bildo rest." looks at beckz"what?"
looks out the window.
*thinks*
*what was that ?what was i thinking?why did i have to shoot?maybe he would be ok*

Bildo
"Yeh" he said stuggling back into bed to rest.
Rebecca just came out with "Nothing", And that was it.
"You to dont fight plz thats the last thing we need" he said looking at both of them.
"Shal whats up" he asked.

feralboy
"nothing"sitting down looking at the gun she shot him with

feralboy
"just that when you live a nightmare
It's hard to dream"

Bildo
"Yeh, enough with the fortune cookie stuff, come here." Bildo asked her.

feralboy
walks over to bildo."i can't wait to get you back on your feet"

Bildo
"MMMM Me neither" Bildo said reaching out and holding her hand before going to sleep. "Yeh he really needs his rest" Rebecca said moving close to sit over him with Shal.

feralboy
"about how long"

feralboy
"soon well be having fun."looking at bildo

Bildo
"A couple of hours, days, you never know." Rebecca said as Bildo rested.

feralboy
"ok. well this place seems to be ok"

Bildo
"Yeh could be ok for a while... but with these creatures you never know..." Rebecca said. "Now both of us also need rest" she said leaning her head on bildo's legs and trying to sleep.

feralboy
"yea."locking the door to that floor

soap lover
like dudes dont u have anything better 2 do ? .... like... sleep.... have sex with a girl or whatever u like..... this bullshit its like..totally BULLSHIT.... cant u bring up with some better shit? why waste ur life playing stupid games and go to stupid forums just so u can wank ur stupid lil weeners off cuz u aint got no *****... is this right or not?.... hmmm i think im gonna be a srhink and btw .....

!f u c4n r34d thi!$ u r34lly sh0u!d g3t L4y3d

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
** In the Meanwhile a bigass zombie graspin' for air crawled out of the ground, He waved his arms around when he was about to reach the top and sunk right back in

"Goddamnit motherfukkin' shitground gotta mess up my evil mofo-plan"

** He went back up, this time reaching earth and starting to walk the scary earth. He looked shiny in the moonlight, this would not stop him to make him look at himself and enjoying it, he wasn't a necrophile...

"Where the **** is that biatch, I wanna bone her so hard her eyeballs pop out"

** He walked in the direction of the place Bildo and Rebecca were spending the knight. Fortunatly for the Zombie Lord, Bildo was gay, thus Bildo and Rebecca were vast asleep.

feralboy
~f*ck you.you don't know shit about us. lame ass b*tch~

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
"Oh this is gonna be so great, dude"

** He closed in on them without even realising it, he had misplaced them in his mind, but then he saw them lying there somewhere in a house in a forest, he couldn't even see that shit, he could only sense their body-heat...

"Dude, I misplaced them in my mind, I see them lying there somewhere ina house, in a forest, I don't even see that shit, I can only sense their body-heat"

** He came closer and closer, holding a gigantic piece of wood - no one knows how he got it - He goes into the house(oh so it was a house...) and breaks down the door, and throws the piece of spikey wood straight at Bildo splitting his skull in 2, Rebecca wakes up nxt to a gay piece of corpse and screams

"AAAAAAAAAAAAh"

feralboy
~you need permission to join.just who r u freaks~

soap lover
feral boy...... lol when im writing this i cant stop laughing WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ur still awake? its like 3:30 in the night? lol? isnt this what i wrote? big grin u nerds go and whine 2 forums and blablabla get a stiffy out of it.... really im laughing out loud "HA HA"
@ quilzo
thats bullshit bildo says to rebecca.... "rebecca.... i got to tell u something....... im pregnant of a Zombie......." "rebecca : LMAO" "bildo : u know i cant hanlde myself when im in a room with stinking old non sex having zombies... i get all warmed up....." "rebecca : but why? isnt my mister wingles big enough 2 handle for you? why why did you take the zombie instead of me..... whine whine" ( feralboy dont get a stiffy now im only starting) "bildo : its just.... that.... the zombies are really ANIMALS in bed they dont think what they do

feralboy
~leave spammers~

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd

soap lover
zombie lord why are u saying all those nasty things? u know feralboy cant hanlde such a hard truth.. he was in love with rebecca... he was just getting a boner from her... and now hes whining behind his "PC with nickname "rebecca" oh why oh why.... its like in a soap feralboy its like " oh im pregnant of a zombie but plz dont kill me with ur shotgun :'( whine whine

feralboy
shalimar shot both in the head.bildo lives

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
**** you, bildo doesn't live

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
bildo's dead, get over it biatch

feralboy
no he dose

soap lover
who the **** is shalimar? another imaginary friend of urs?

feralboy
yall is sad

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
BILDO IS DEAD, PERIOD !!!

feralboy
wait what do y'all matter.anyone can see y'all are lovers

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd
as long as you admit Bildo is dead I don't care what you little punk-ass biatchwannaB mofo-like horndogsearching noobzorish lowlife thinks...
and as you did not answer with "no he isn't", bildo is dead... BUMMER

feralboy
i anit got time for yall

Z0|\/|b!3 |_0rd

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>