Batman Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JWangSDC
Who wins? Infinite prep time.

That's right, the bats is going to get crushed. Even if you could accept that batman could beat the Hulk...he's going to get CRUSHED. Hell I'll even let batman have superman

Nataku8188
Infinite prep time?

Bats will reasearch thanos, realize he can't win, and he'll use the infinite prep time so that the battle never begins. Dur.

Cosmo Kramer
I agree

jinzin
yep

kgkg
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Infinite prep time?

Bats will reasearch thanos, realize he can't win, and he'll use the infinite prep time so that the battle never begins. Dur.
Unless!!! if he gets the Ultimate Nullifier.

lol

Batman is overrated with prep time.

colossus17
batman s'got "heart" and apparently people assume on this forum...that if u got heart.u can take out any1...like toad taking out thanos.....

long pig
Batman hires all the heros from DC during his years of prep and then they all jump Thanos at once.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Batman hires all the heros from DC during his years of prep and then they all jump Thanos at once.
but then it will be

DC heros + batman vs Thanos

Ming Tea!
I did this, and better I might add. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t319522.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.