RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (OOC Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kohldia
The new Part 2 is up, so put your OOC questions, comments and general convos about the thread here.

DarkDethbringer
I thought the other one was dormant or something so it hadn't started yet.

Kohldia
The other one went dormant because I have been ill as of late and unable to get to my computer. I just started the new Pt2 up so yes...it has started.

ImmortalSamurai
we use the same characters as before, yes?

Kohldia
Uh huh...unless you wanna bring in a new one...

ImmortalSamurai
so how long after the first does this take place, and what exactly is the plot for this one?

By the way glad to have you back.

Kohldia
Almost 6 months later, a majority of the threat has been eliminated

ImmortalSamurai
Same apocalyptic city or new location?

Kohldia
Same city

ImmortalSamurai
So we have been in the deserted city for six months and no one has thought to destroy it yet. Sounds good to me.

midnite127
Wouldn't most the experimentations be sorta decayed...and ew? I mean, really, the zombies would be sorta harmless what with not feeding on peoples, etc for six months. But.............this is really awkward for me considering my character's...condition last when the story had been going........

Kohldia
I realise that but your characters would have changed, I intend on making a huge plot twist if you all start posting and progressing the storyline

midnite127
Hmm, alrighty. On retrospect, nobody told me to mess w/ my character like so so....that little prob falls on me. On a side note, wandering the city with a month child is gonna be interesting to write...I'll see what I can come up with within the evening hours....

Kohldia
You can always make another character...

midnite127
Nah...it's an idea but I think I'll stick with my character for a little while longer. Besides, I'm too lazy to come up with someone new -or to be more precise, it would take me a good day or so-

Kohldia
Lmao ok then...someone wanna post then????

DarkDethbringer
hey, can someone tell me a breif summary of what has happened last play and do we post our chars here?

Kohldia
I'll get another of the players to brief you, I'm not quite sure what happened and I'll put up a bio thread later on

ImmortalSamurai
Um did we destroy the mansion we were last in? There wasn't really any closure in the last story, and I may need a little more insight into the plot before i can post.

midnite127
No...actually, it was all sort of at a standstill, To Be Continued sort of thing. Everyone was just beginning on a search through the mansion and then the story sorta...umm, died, I guess. But how about this? You can start out your character six months after the incident and then, slowly show through flashbacks the events leading up to where your character is now. Eh, that's my plan.....

Kohldia
Sounds good to me. Im gunna have little flash backs now and again too.

ImmortalSamurai
I went with the ending from the first game in which the mansion was not destroyed, and the tyrant is roaming the woods.

Kohldia
Coolies

Grim Fandango
Is this thing still open for newbies? confused

Grim Fandango
Cuz i've gone to almost all the threads related to this and everybody i've asked has told me to ask Kohldia here.

midnite127
Grim Fandango...yeah, I'm purty sure its open to anybody now but I could be wrong...oh, and Xornon, pretty sure your character is alive...somewhere. Anyways, i'll try and post tomorrow though it'll be a short little flashback, nothing more....

Bildo
Well me and Feralboy have a story going so its cool........ Hi everyone.....

DreamingWarrior
Question. Been looking for an apocalyptic type RP, and I stumbled onto this thread to ask Rules, Characters, Can I join, etc. Please get back to me. Thanks!

feralboy
you can just ask kohldia. hey she hasn't been on for sometime. so who 2nd in cammand?

DreamingWarrior
Thanks FB! ill pm her.

ImmortalSamurai
This isn't really post-Apocalyptic. It just takes place in one large city(Raccoon City).

LoNeWoLfE
can i join

ImmortalSamurai
Well it seems that summer is kinda bogging this one down. Kohldia and Xornon are MIA.

Bildo
And Decomp

stunna1773
could i join

Movie_Geek_
Can I join I was on the other RE thread in unhosted and think it would be fun to be in another one.

Movie_Geek_
By the way dose anyone know where to find a trail for RE 5. It accidentally aired in Japan. It sounds so cool! all I can find on it is a butch of people describing what was on the trailer.

ImmortalSamurai
(To Bildo and Feralboy)

W...T....F? Why has the story degraded into a twisted soap opera? I could handle your short posts on the first RP because we had other "better" rpers to fill out the storyline and keep it going. However your continuance of this Rp doesn't even resemble Resident Evil anymore. It would help if you fought zombies and made posts that are over one hundred words at least.

RavenKnight
Can I join this RP?

RavenKnight
I have a profile in mind.

RavenKnight
Mira Abernathny
Height: 5'5"
Eyes: Blue
Hiar: Brown

ImmortalSamurai
Raven why not just join my new one i am trying to get permission for. Check out the permission thread for the plot.

RavenKnight
I'm joining in. What's the storyline?

feralboy
well bildo ,shal,beckz are walking down the street

RavenKnight
really?

feralboy
yea u came at a g8 time

RavenKnight
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.