What Are You Doing This Summer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Me? Work. sad

1ost soul
take a summer course and graduate. then i might start working,
i just hope i can find a job..! ermm

Mist
its winter over here now...so im thinking......ill wait til summer comes back before decidingstick out tongue

GuitarBunny
go to pool parties

Coldfire
I'm gonna visit a bunch of friends, and hopefully find a job...

SlipknoT
Whatever I want

Lianslo
Working...but I'll definately find time to catch up with friends.

Dr. Strangelove
I'm going on a trip with my parents to England, France and Italy for five weeks. When I get back, I hope to get a job.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I'm going on a trip with my parents to England, France and Italy for five weeks. When I get back, I hope to get a job.

I am SOOOOOO jealous. You get to travel Europe and I'm stuck being a waiter. sad

Coldfire
I'm sooo jealous too!! I wanna travel!! cry

LLG
I'm going on vacation with my parents and brother for a week, and go to the movies.

Coldfire
I have like 2 months of school left cry Can't wait until summer......

Ken Kenobi
I'll be doing the same thing I've been doing for a year. Working at the same job, day in, day out...over and over and over.

Coldfire
Awww that sucks a lot -patpat-

Ou Be Low hoo
I'll be surfing, eating banana pancakes, reading, surfing, eating delicious seafood, drinking Bintangs, lovin-up me girly and sleeping in that order in Bali this summer.

GuitarBunny
i'm going to Cancun, Mexico too
get a killer tan, YES!!

Ken Kenobi
Thankfully I have a weeks vacation from work coming up in June...I'll use that to just lounge around the house probably. Or get into Vegas and get my piercings and some of my tatts done.

Then in September I have another week's vacation. My family is going to rent a couple of houseboats from the place where I work and we'll go hang out at the lake.

Coldfire
Ooo that sounds like fun Ken... I'll prolly go camping with my family and get a nice tan too big grin

GuitarBunny
i'm thinking of getting piercings on my ears and maybe some on my back down the spine stick out tongue

Coldfire
Down the SPINE??!! Yikes embarrasment

GuitarBunny
It looks cooler than you'd imagine it
might hurt though

Coldfire
It might look cool, I agree with you on that.... but I think it would hurt a lot....

GuitarBunny
Hmmm.... yes

Coldfire
I don't have any kind of piercings anywhere :P

GuitarBunny
thinking of getting some?

Coldfire
Not really.... I dunno, it never really interested me.... *shrugs*

Ken Kenobi
I'm getting some awesome blue metal rings with dice for my ears, I might go with 2 piercings in each ear.

Coldfire
Oooo sounds awesome

GuitarBunny
my father forbids me from getting a earring on the top of my ear for fear that it might burst a vein and they'll have to chop my ear off (it sucks!)

ur lucky

Coldfire
I think my parents would totally freak out if I got some sort of "obscene" piercing

GuitarBunny
mine 2

Coldfire
Uh huh, but I didn't really have my heart set on one anyway, so that's all right. I might get a tattoo someday..... but not for a while....

GuitarBunny
of Dragons?? big grin

Coldfire
Maybe big grin

Draco69
I've met someone who actually pierced the tip of his penis. It looked REALLLLLLY gross and painful! sick

Mist
you looked at it?

Coldfire
*blinks* Siiiiiick....

Draco69
He was holding a "display" at a party. He was whipping it out like it was his prize bass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GuitarBunny
OUCH!!!

Mist
did you kick his naked balls?

Coldfire
rolleyes1

GuitarBunny
As a Tatoo i'd probably get "Tribal Flame" on my arm and a Black Rose on my Low Abs

Draco69
Originally posted by Mist
did you kick his naked balls?

I think his balls had one of those sticks with balls at the end of it. I don't know what its called.

And stop getting off with the story. Eeewwww.

Coldfire
Oooo that'd be cool... I think a dragon would be neat.... dunno where tho...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Coldfire
Oooo that'd be cool... I think a dragon would be neat.... dunno where tho...

probably getting it on your upper back going on to your neck it would be pretty orginal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arcane
Originally posted by Draco69
Me? Work. sad

me? work and having Winter stick out tongue

IceWithin
I was going to go to St. Petersburg... not anymore though..

BackFire
Ah, I can't wait for this summer....

My best buddy, who lives in chicago is coming out to visit for teh summer, actually arrives in less then two weeks, can't wait to see him. So, I'll be hanging out with him a lot of the time.

Another one of my friends who lives out of state is coming back during the summer as well.

Also, I will be seeing many many movies in the theater.

Then, I'll top it off by going to the San Diego Comic Convention for 4 days or so, with a group of my friends.

Good times.

Mighty Yoda
what am i doing this summer?

work, and work, and more work oh and guess what more work

chelsea17
We might be going to Florida on vacation....I might get to meet a close friend off of here...and I have to take my driving test..sometime

Mighty Yoda
florida

Jackie Malfoy
If I do not have to go to summer school I want to go swiming and hanging out with my firends and Boyfriend and go online as offen as I could!
Also we are going to italy this summer so that is a best do too for this summer!I can't wait!jm eek!

SeptemberRain
work, drink, party, have sex, go to concerts...thats my summer plan

cindy8219
Work and go to concerts. If I remember to register I might take some courses during the summer.

DarthLazious
Going to the Beach and going to see many movies.

Vyxen
none of your damn business of what i am doing

Coldfire
Sounds like everyone's gonna have a great summer! I'm gonna hopefully see a bunch of old friends for a while.

Demarthl
i'll probably be out on me board and bike, jump in me mates car and go on some skate tour

Darth Mantis
I'll be on KMC...

Maya Zurak
I've no idea...
perhaps climbing & camping ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.