BlockBuster Delivery Subscription

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I'm thinking of getting this so I won't have to drive to BB.

Coldfire
Well that'd be kinda nice, not having to drive over to one..... except where I live we don't have a blockbuster.... erm

Draco69
It's done online. They FedEx it to you when you select what you want. Then when you're done you send it back in the same envelope for zero-cost shipping.

Tex
$14.99/mo is too much for me considering that on average I'm only interested in about 2 DVD's a month. (and some months none at all)

Plus I'm on that rewards program where if I rent new movies I can rent as many old ones for free. So it works out better for me.

And I have 2 Blockbusters within a mile radii so its no big deal driving.

But if you rent lots of movies and games I think you should get the subscription. thumb up

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, yeah...What a great idea! That way people can get sit on the couch eating pizza and watching Hollyshit movies without ever having to leave their home!

What would Darwin think of our present state of evolution!?!?

Cellphones so that we are never alone, yet never together. Internet so we don't need to interact physically. Videogames to fuel our sadistic tendencies. Mainstream songs about blow-jobs. Home delivered movies so that between our time on the net and our conversations on a cellphone we never actually have to meet anyone!

Good work, humanity!

GuitarBunny
^^^
LOL
take it easy

Coldfire
Holy crow, simmer there OBLH!! Geez, you don't say much nice stuff do ya....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Internet so we don't need to interact physically.

Umm...aren't you on KMC everyday?

Coldfire
That's what I thought too.....

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Coldfire
Geez, you don't say much nice stuff do ya....

Fountains of flowing water,
Spurting forth and spewing free,
Liquid life and secret soul,
In essence it is within thee,
At the time of dawn, it wakes
Beneath yonder window it makes,
The world much brighter, the sky more clear,
Forever shall it bring thee,
Crystal, freshness and year upon year.

Draco69
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Ditto.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Lunch-time is my down-time.

Coldfire
Ahh I see....

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Draco69
Ditto.

...said the Lemming...

Coldfire
rolleyes1 Niiiice....

Tex
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, yeah...What a great idea! That way people can get sit on the couch eating pizza and watching Hollyshit movies without ever having to leave their home!

What would Darwin think of our present state of evolution!?!?

Cellphones so that we are never alone, yet never together. Internet so we don't need to interact physically. Videogames to fuel our sadistic tendencies. Mainstream songs about blow-jobs. Home delivered movies so that between our time on the net and our conversations on a cellphone we never actually have to meet anyone!

Good work, humanity!

In the future most activities will be done mechanically through robotics with controlled inputs from our minds. They have amazing technology (already developed but not yet perfected) for handicap people where they control a computer using only their minds.

They can switch channels, answer the phone, turn on the lights just by thinking it. Pretty amazing stuff.

Just imagine what they'll have 100 years down the line. raver

You'll be able to order movies (using your mind) that would be wirelessly imported to your mind and projected onto special contact lenses and and sound receptors in your ears.

Sounds crazy but its true.

Draco69
We're getting lazier and lazier. The only thing stopping it is something dramatic.

Ou Be Low hoo
In the future, animals can fly and books read themselves. How wonderful!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.