Spider-man & Batman vs Deadpool & Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Takes place after the second Batman & Spider-man comic.Deathstroke has just killed Robin and is now going to NYC to meat up with his cousin Deadpool.Deadpool has just killed Dare Devil in front of Peter Parker.Spider-man blames him self for not saving DD just because he did not want him to know was Spider-man.He is had enough and is out to kill Deadpool.Batman tracks Deathstroke to NYC and heard that he is meeting his cousin but he has know idea who he is.Batman and Spider-man meat show up at the same buildings at ruffly the same time.Sense they have teamed up before they decide to do so again.They are both willing to do any thing to kill the two.When the hero's make there move they are spotted Deadpool tells Deathstroke he wants to take Batman and Deathstroke agrees to fight Spider-man.How will this fight end.

Quick Freeze
i would pay for that comic!
this is awesome!
i love the spidey/bats crossovers they work so well together!
i--uh--bored--blowup--does anyone have a towel?

long pig
You kinda gave Bats a one sided prep there, who knows what he could brought with him while hunting Deathstroke down.

Spider-Man can take deadpool out or wrap him up in webbing long enough to count as a win.

Batman with the extra onesided prep can take Deathstroke out.
I'd give it to Spider-man and Batman.
If Bats didnt have the lil bit of prep I still think theyd stalemate each other until spiderman webs him and deadpool up.

Wanderer259
Ooo, you shoved four of my favorite characters (Deathstroke is slowly becoming one) into one thread.

I really don't know who wins this.

Batman's prep time is worthless, because he's squaring off against Deadpool, someone who, number one, he does not know, number two, is crazy in a way Batman isn't used to. You can't plan against the way Deadpool fights. It comes down to who's a better fighter: Batman or Deadpool? Now everyone's going to come running down the hills screaming, "Batman! BATMAN!", but the truth is he isn't the best and I think Wade's got a good shot of at least giving Bruce a run for his money. Especially when Deadpool is an even dirtier fighter and is using deadly weapons, including firearms.

Spider-Man vs Deathstroke is interesting. Spider-Man one-ups Deathstroke physically, but I think Deathstroke has enough of an enhanced physique to at least hang with the web-head. And if Batman truly beat Spider-Man in their vs thread, then Deathstroke definitely beats Spidey here. But Spidey isn't to be underestimated and he excels in pulling a win out of nowhere when the chips are down.

This could go a lot of ways, and I'll have to think about this one.

long pig
I don't doubt DS could take Spiderman, but seeing DS and BM history together, they're going for each other.
If punisher was able to shoot spidey once DS could do it 100 times.

Batman is a better fighter than deadpool. No way around that.

Deathstroke is the smartest of all four of these, probably the most ruthless as well. He could take anything spiderman threw at him.

If DS and DP have an idea they are going into a big fight then it makes it a bit different.

Blade Cutter
Are you sure Deathhstroke is smarter then Batman in every way.

Mainstream
if Deathstroke so smart why isn't he rich?

jrodslam
Deadpool can regenerate limbs. And Deathstroke uses about 90% of his brain capacity.

Spiderman is stronger than everyone in this fight though.

Hard to say, imo.

Mainstream
Deathstroke is immortal...Deathstroke is as far beyond Spiderman as Spiderman is beyond you...evillaugh

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mainstream
if Deathstroke so smart why isn't he rich?

He is. Hes a paid assasin. He works for money. Charges pretty high to.

Mainstream
that right...he is loaded...he's kinda like an evil batman...my bad mindread and he always has an eye on Robin and the Titans.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Mainstream
Deathstroke is immortal...Deathstroke is as far beyond Spiderman as Spiderman is beyond you...evillaugh Yes he is immortal.But he can die tho.He just comes back to life after a while.

Mainstream
he's "seemingly immortal" then. yey

jrodslam
laughing Seems so.

Mainstream
Deathstroke is Death impaired.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
I don't doubt DS could take Spiderman

i do

stick out tongue

who?-kid
Same here. Spider-Man fights on a daily basis characters who are much more dangerous than DS (and no, I am not taking anything away from DS, because he is awesome. He can beat Spider-Man, but not in a random encounter when written right).

Blade Cutter
DS can beat SM in living because some day SM will die of old age.Other then that in a fight with no prep and DS knows nothing about SM The odds are in SM favor.

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
i do

stick out tongue
You wouldcool
:throws jplatinum at scoob: mad

long pig
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
DS can beat SM in living because some day SM will die of old age.Other then that in a fight with no prep and DS knows nothing about SM The odds are in SM favor.
He knows enough to blow his head off with his plasma staff.
If DS can shoot kidflash he can shoot spiderman.

Blade Cutter
But Officer it was just a little (BUMP!) in the tell end (BUMP!er) do I really need insurance for that?

Darth Martin
DS>Spiderman
DP>Batman

DS/DP win 7/10 with no prep.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DS>Spiderman
DP>Batman

DS/DP win 7/10 with no prep. More like DS=Spider-man and Batman>DP.I don't know which team would win though.

Metalmanx
Spidey and Batman would JUST BARELY squeak by here.

I think out of all the fights, Batman vs. Deadpool is going to be the most challenging. In fact, I see Deadpool taking Batman down, or at least winning the fight.

Spidey, I can see him taking out DS. DS will definitely hang with him for a bit though, don't get me wrong. But Spidey just outclasses him and has fought people more dangerous than he.

Once Spidey takes out DS, he then helps Bats against DP.

Spidey and Bats-- 5.1/10.

ThePittman

Acrosurge

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well, Spidey also sees things in slow motion and has his enhanced Spider-Sense which will let him know what DS does before DS does it. Deathstroke is great, but there's no way in heck that he's is faster than Spidey. More skilled, yes. Faster? Uh uh. I see Spidey taking the KO to 'Stroke or the incapacitation to 'Pool. Bats can hang with 'Stroke or DP for a while, allowing Spidey to finish up whomever he's fighting and doubleteam with Batman.

Batman and Spidey 6.5/10.

Basically what I said, haha. Kudos, Acrosurge.

Blade Cutter
I made a part two to this thread.That had a long story the played out what happened in this fight and ended up with Deathstroke(with out weapons) and Spider-man(with no webs) face off in a time limited battle.I want to bump it but I can't find it on the new search engine.

Darth Martin
DS is faster than spidey. He hangs with the flash family. One swipe with his sword and spidey is out. Bats is probablyn the better fighter but DP can hold his own(thanx to his rediculous healing)against spidey in time for DS to finish batman off once again.

IHateCoughing
Deathstroke is NOT as fast as Spider-Man, let alone faster. Just because he can trick a moronic speedster into impaling himself right into his sword doesn't make him as fast as said moronic speedster.

Parker beats the brakes off Slade more often than not.

LeonBuco666
Spiderman -> Slade
Wade -> Bruce

Wade & Spidey Squab over who's costume looks like who's; Wade - "Parker your costume looks like mine you *******"
Parker -"you know something wade, your costume looks a lot like mine"
Then they would just go home.

maxivitopowe
Why did IHC never this thread ?

ShadowFyre
What are some people smoking here? Spidey going all out would liquefy Deathstrokes brains with a single punch before he could do anything. Just because he tricked an idiot flash does not make him that fast. Spider-Man wins the day here. Batman is slightky more skilled than Deadpool and should be able to take a slight majority. Long enough for spidey to come and mop up anyway.

LeonBuco666
Remind me again, what? Max?

LeonBuco666
Batman would lose to Wade in a fight with no prep. Horrificly too.

Wade killed Marvel ya' know!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Batman would lose to Wade in a fight with no prep. Horrificly too.

Yes he would but doesent he have one sided prep here?

Wade killed Marvel ya' know!

ShadowFyre
Batman should lose to pretty much everyone without one sided prep. Being a kung fu detective can only get you so far when fighting the people he fights.

LeonBuco666
He has no prep, the OP only stated he had been tracking Deathstroke down, for the sake of the thread, we'll give Batman One-Sided pointless prep over Deathstroke(whom he isnt even fighting) because he, The Batman, is in fact fighting Deadpool, whom Batman had no knowledge of Wade's existence until their confrontation.
Somewhat.

Batman is NOT as skilled as Wade, IMHO Wade is easily on par or even above Bruce in terms of skill, plus the fact that Wade is Hugely unpredictable which give him a large advantage over Bruce anyway, add that too the fact his Marksmen skills put him atop the list of Marksmen, and his combat skill is insanely....skillful.....
Also may I add, Deadpool has a perfect aim, and Dual Pistols...He's either going to fill him full of lead or dice batman up with his Double Katana Blades, and then shit on his dead limp body while screaming at the readers to 'look away'
All the while Spiderman, who infact can punch literally thousands of times in mere seconds, and is also one of the top brains on marvel earth, around the region of Reed, obviously far below, but still in that region, being able too lift and exert 25 tonne's of weight, and more when under pressure, now add his spider-sense
That gives us two dead(one dead and one sort-of-dead) DC top end assassins to think about.

SamZED
Dude, there are few people on the forum who love Spidey an Wade as much as me but even I wouldn't say Wade is more skilled than Batman. Would win in a fight? Yeah. But pure skill? I'd place Bruce slightly above him. And I've never seen Spidey throw thousands of punches in mere seconds, that's taking it a bit too far IMO.

IHateCoughing
Originally posted by SamZED
Dude, there are few people on the forum who love Spidey an Wade as much as me but even I wouldn't say Wade is more skilled than Batman. Would win in a fight? Yeah. But pure skill? I'd place Bruce slightly above him. And I've never seen Spidey throw thousands of punches in mere seconds, that's taking it a bit too far IMO.

That's not more ludicrous than people saying Slade is faster than Spider-Man. For ****'s sake, he's not even on par with him! At BEST, he's slightly below him.

LeonBuco666
There was actually a scan of spidey bltizing Doc Ock and The Doc actually counted every single punch that landed(how? IS beyond me) but it was thousands in mere seconds.
And Wade would be around Batman's level IMHO in skill, but based on other things like fire power, un-predictability and that HF....Spidey and Wade are the clear winners here

ODG
There was actually a scan of spidey bltizing Doc Ock and The Doc actually counted every single punch that landed(how? IS beyond me) but it was thousands in mere seconds.
And Wade would be around Batman's level IMHO in skill, but based on other things like fire power, un-predictability and that HF....Spidey and Wade are the clear winners here Doc Ock quantifying that there were "thousands of blows" swung in a few seconds doesn't mean he superspeed counted them individually. Just like me looking at a football stadium crowd for a few seconds and quantifying that there were "thousands of people" seated doesn't mean I superspeed counted them individually.

SamZED
And Wade would be around Batman's level IMHO in skill, but based on other things like fire power, un-predictability and that HF....Spidey and Wade are the clear winners here i think You remember it wrong. It was Speed demon who was punching Ock and it was Ock as Superior Spider-man. Pete's reflexes is the reason he managed to count the hits.

Mindset
And Wade would be around Batman's level IMHO in skill, but based on other things like fire power, un-predictability and that HF....Spidey and Wade are the clear winners here Spiderman and Deadpool aren't on a team together.

maxivitopowe
Remind me again, what? Max?

Was that directed @ me?

I meant to say

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Why did IHC necro this thread ?

SamZED
Originally posted by IHateCoughing
That's not more ludicrous than people saying Slade is faster than Spider-Man. For ****'s sake, he's not even on par with him! At BEST, he's slightly below him. People argue that Slade is faster? I think there's like one post from 2006.

maxivitopowe
I wanna c Spiderman start weight training.
He's already out off Bats and Caps strength
league, so him weight training could make him
a legit 35-40 tonner

IHateCoughing
Originally posted by SamZED
People argue that Slade is faster? I think there's like one post from 2006.

A lot of people did in other Deathstroke/Spidey threads. I couldn't even begin to fathom the stupidity. Some Slade fanboy even argued that the strength difference between the two is minimal.

I was in stitches. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.