Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
One day prep time for each of them.Who will win.

Draco69
I did this. And you did it now. Why is this thread NOT popular?! It's a REALLY good fight. POST!

Blade Cutter
Yeah this is a good fight.I did a search and I did not find yours.

Draco69
I did it like a week ago. And despite my best efforts, it vanished to the depths of this board. Probably on pg. 45 or something.

Superherovandal
Deathstroke murders Black Panther and takes all of his cool gadgetry, country, and suit. along with the body which he tosses in a pit of crap.

Wynndar
Hahahaha....wow...Deathstroke is tough as hell...But I havent seen him enough to think he could take down BP.

Superherovandal
took out the JLA.

Wynndar
I never saw that...Im not impressed with the JLA anyway...but im sure it would be interesting to read.

Superherovandal
he beat GL and Flash and Zatanna and Hawkman and Black Canary and Green Arrow and the Atom at the same time.

Wynndar
pretty sweet...but i still think the JLA are a bunch of doosh bags

Superherovandal
most of those members are. but he beat them all at once. so he would do as i stated earlier.

brainchild81
That's honestly more of a bad thing for the League than a good thing for DS. JLA has some quality members, but it's mostly douche bags. It's sad how they'd never have one of the "Big DC 3" involved in that stuff and made to look bad. I couldn't care less about the others, but Flash shouldn't have went out like that. F**k Hawkman, Zatanna, and Kyle. It can't be all about sales, cause Flash outsells WW if I'm right.sad

BP wins

Quick Freeze
DS is superior to bp in everyway

long pig
This is a great fight! I posted on your thread Draco.
If i remember, I think i said it would probably come down to nothing but BP's rescources, the guy owns his own country.

If DS had a fraction of BP's rescources, he'd own the world.

In a fight with normal attire, DS would own.
In a fight where BP gets his choice of weapons from his armory, BP owns. BP supposedly said he has plans and shit to take Galactus down if he needs to.

long pig
Sure he should have...he was out thought and out faught.
He's also beaten kyle and Aquaman at the same time with no prep.
If kyle wouldnt of had his shield up like he did, DS woulda had a new ring. He basically was fast enough to run up and kick him and grab his arm and try to pull off his ring before kyle could think. Then Aquman came in to save the day and got a broken jaw.
It was awesome :smile:

Blair Wind
aqua man??? i thought it was green arrow? he put a hole in DS fake eye with his arrow.....i think DS would win

long pig
This was another time. GL was two seconds from losing his ring and aquaman came in.

Last time he was breaking GL's fingers again and GA stabbed him with a arrow from behind. DS was pissed his fake eye got broke. He said GA's got payback coming.

BP could build a full suit out of vibranium and antimetal and there wouldnt be shit DS could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.