Spidey on Venom Vs. Batman in Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MERCILOUS
Ok, so the last thread sucked, but hopefully this one makes up for it.

Spidey easily defeats Bane but is somehow accidentally exposed to Bane's Venom drug. He gets addicted and finds it's chemical properties and makes himself a whole lot of it.

The alien symbiote on the other hand, lands in the DCU this time, right behind Wayne manor and Bruce finds himself bonded to the costume.

The charcters still get all their other regular gadgests and such.

jinzin
batman.....waaaaaaaay too intelligent.....the venom symbiote an compensate for spidey's enhanced strength no prob and not being able to feel pain mean absolutely squat when batman starts strangling and tendriling his ass.

MERCILOUS
But how much would the symbiote enhance Batman? Would it really be that powerful if it attached itself to a human (even one as awsome as Bruce)?

jinzin
well batman has his export fighting skills so you take a guy that's better at fighting than wolverine who's better at fighting than spider-man and give him a weapon where spiderman can't hurt with physical force...spiderman can't detect with his spider sense...and spiderman can't bounce circles around it cause it's either as fast as he is or because it can send tendrils out everywhere......coupled with an expert tactician and a cheater at that....with lots of ranged weaponry (excluding the suit now) and other types of deviced to screw with spidey's other senses......yeah i think bat's/venom takes this one.
I mean think about how crafty eddie is with his suit...he's smart but no batman....batman could probably think up ways to use the suit that we've never seen before.

MERCILOUS
Well yeah but that's my point. Damnit, I shouldn't have called it Venom.

I meant to have the symbiote, as though it never bonded with Peter. So it never observed his powers.

That's what I meant by, "the alien symbiot... ...lands in the DCU," as in the first time it came to earth.

They way you're thinking it's over in a few seconds flat for Peter.

jinzin
without peters powers.......the symbiote is still fully capible of taking spiderman's shots...venom or not.....just without the spiderman speed and reflexes.....it will just take bats a longer time to do it....I think death by tendril will be sufficient.

MERCILOUS
I bet the symbiote would probably be alot different if Bats got it, for one he wouldn't let it whip him, he'd have it whipped, do to the mass amounts of will power.

jinzin
yeah.....well hopefully....bats has alot of psychological problems...coupled with his darkside....the symbiote could easily manipulate him in turn......but yeah....bat's has crazy will power too...so it could go either way.

MERCILOUS
If Bats wanted to he could totally ride his evil, I think I see the symbiot totally being the ***** in the relationship.

jinzin
i'm still saying 50/50 but either way spiderman's going down.

MERCILOUS
I'm guessing that Bane's drug on Spidey's already super strength might actually give him quite the substansial boost. How tough did Bane get on that stuff? He was probably like around class 2 or something no? Taking into account his weight and the percentage of that increase, it might leave spidey like at class 60 or something.

jinzin
still nothing that bat's can't handle....esp....with the suit....the guy can graple with wonder woman....that's no easy task....with the suit spiderman's physical attacks would mean nothing....I presume it would be hard for spiderman to even hit batsy once batsy had the suit......while the suit did take spiderman's powers and grew more powerful there are other suits that didn't absorb superheroes but had enormously weird "mutations" regardless....ever heard of riot?

Blade Cutter
Batman will most likely win.Spider-man on venom will more then likely make him a hell of allot slower his body will look like the Hulks.Batman if he is to bond with the symbiote he will close to a 20 ton lifter.Because win you bond with the symbiote it will make you 40 times stronger then you already are.Spider-man might gain the strength advantage but he will lose his speed make hi lose the fight.

MERCILOUS
The Venom drug never slowed anyone down, It just gives you mad stamina and strength. He'd be leaping alot farther too. If it incraeses his adrenaline level then his senses might work even better as well.

jinzin
not so good that bat/venom won't be choking him to death or drowning him in symbiote,,,or blowing him up....Now if this was "the batman" version of bane's venom.....then we'd have a bit more of an even fight....grenades just explode on the guy and he doesn't even flintch.

MERCILOUS
I've always wanted to read the "Venom" story arch where Bats is addicted to the drug himself, but I only own parts 1-4 and refuse to read it until I find the last part. Did Batman improve the drug? And if so How?

jinzin
not from what I remember....but I couldn't tell ya I haven't read my bane stuff for like 3 years....all that comic book knowledge got pushed out with the new stuff...but i could dig around this weekend and find out for you if it doesn't spoil it for ya.

MERCILOUS
Nah don't bother, I'm patient, I'll get that last issue.

jinzin
you sure...i could scan the whole thing presumabley and just send it to you some how.

MERCILOUS
I'm a collector though, a completionist to be exact. Plus I've worked at a comic shop for over 7 years now, It'll find it's way to me.

jinzin
k man...but if you change your mind...the offers open.

MERCILOUS
Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.