The Interpreter (Starring Nicole Kidman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
The movie looks amazing!! can't wait to see it

IMDB Review:

Escalating events begin when African-born U.N. translator Silvia Broome alleges that she has overheard a death threat against an African head of state, spoken in a rare dialect few people other than Silvia can understand. With the words "The Teacher will never leave this room alive," in an instant, Silvia's life is turned upside down as she becomes a hunted target of the killers. Placed under the protection of federal agent Tobin Keller, Silvia's world only grows more nightmarish. As Keller digs deeper into his eyewitnesses' past and her secretive world of global connections, the more suspicious he becomes that she herself might be involved in the conspiracy. With every step of the way, he finds more reasons to mistrust her. Is Sylvia a victim? A suspect? Or something else entirely? And can Tobin, coping with his own personal heartache, keep her safe? Though they must depend on one another, Silvia and Tobin couldn't be more different. Silvia's strengths are words, diplomacy and the subtleties of meaning, while Tobin is all about instinct, action and reading into the most primal human behaviors. Now, as the danger of a major assassination on U.S. soil grows and Silvia's life hangs in the balance, Silvia and Tobin play out a gripping dance of evasion and revelation that keeps them both guessing as they race to stop a terrifying international crisis before it's too late.

Source: IMDB

ChickinMeat
I saw the trailer and i said to myself i wanna see that, i like this sort of movie, yup

IceWithin
me too big grin

ChickinMeat
is this film out yet?

IceWithin
Im not sure embarrasment I think so tho...

lemme check, hold on

ChickinMeat
righto, im holdin on!

IceWithin
yeah it is

ChickinMeat
ahhh sweet as, when i get back to the UK hopefully i can round up some peeps to go see it.

Jackie Malfoy
It looks like a ok movie.I seened alot of movies that all have the same plot and this looks like that sort of movie so I think I will wait till it comes out and then go see it.JM

Dudester
It is a great movie-- saw it two weekends ago and loved it. I want to see it again

Filmmaker451
Originally posted by Dudester
It is a great movie-- saw it two weekends ago and loved it. I want to see it again

I alos so it like to weeks ago. I was really anticipating it but i was kind of dissapointed with the movie. It was very cool but not as exciting as a thriller should be. 7.5/10.

IceWithin
sad I wanna c it...

y_monkee
i hear from ppl that there ain't much chemistry on screen .... and the whole thing looks like one giant ad for the UN

too many good movies out to need to watch something like this

LLG
I'm going to rent it, when it comes out.

Cinemaddiction
It's on DVD as of tomorrow, and it was actually pretty boring. WAY too long, and it was more dramatic than intriguing.

potcluvr
when i saw the trailer i really wanted to see it but unfortunatley when i did see it, it wasn't as good as i thought sad

Susan-Storm
It Looks so Good Though. I Am dieing to see it. death

Murray
Like you, I wanted to see it when the trailer came out, but I was disappointed.

The screenplay was terrible.

Punkyhermy
very well done film.

alic88
this film could have done a lot better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.