well waddaya know, zombies are real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

is this cool or is it totally weird? discuss.

Kosta
Creepy erm

Mist
im eating a smart brain when i become a zombiecool

Mist
wow...just read.....pretty wacky.....

im scared..hold me someonebig grin

Mist
so all their organs function again?

Kosta
*hands you a teddy*

Alpha Centauri
Old news.

April 1st old news infact.

-AC

Kosta
yeah how exactly do they come back to life? you can make the heart beat with electrical impulses, but once the brain has been without oxygen for a certain ammount of time it cannot be revived, and you need it to tell the heart to beat. I mean, I'm no doctor, but the possibility illudes me.

Alpha Centauri
Is it actually possible?

I refuse to believe KMCers are THAT naive wink.

-AC

ChickinMeat
maybe the chemical is like a substitute for oxygen, or like mega-powerful-super oxygen.

and i havnt known what date it has been for months, my days mold together and i dont know the days, hence not knowing when article was posted. my bad!

IceWithin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Is it actually possible?

I refuse to believe KMCers are THAT naive wink.

-AC

that was what I thought first, but if UN officials are/were on their way to Cambodia, something real must've happened, right?

Alpha Centauri
No, I don't think you're getting it wink.

It was April 1st. APRIL FOOLS DAY?!

-AC

IceWithin
Oh... LOL, sorry embarrasment

ChickinMeat
i was looking through the site to see if it was an april fools, and was wondering, if it were an april fools, which is probable, wouldn't it say somewhere that it was? and i did a search under april fools, and it showed many articles about news stories that were uncovered to be april fools, but this one wasn't there.

ah well, its fun to speculate about zombies anyway!

WindDancer
I wish real zombies existed. Would be awesome to shoot'em down and hook'em! wink

wuTa
Bart-Dad you just killed the zombie Flanders!!

Homer-He was a zombie?

Magee
I dont see how this is even remotely possible. It was most likely an april fools.

a1hsauce
thats freaky

Deano
They kill for one reason: they kill for food. They eat their victims, you understand that, Mr. a1sauce? That's what keeps them going.

gls
umm it was dated on april 1st u guys...

Lana
Originally posted by gls
umm it was dated on april 1st u guys...

I was just going to say, did anyone actually look at the date of the article?

frodo34x
It's obviously a fake. Look at the URL. It isn't hosted on the BBC site.

BackFire
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by BackFire
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. laughing

Filth
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

is this a sign of the apocalypse?

BackFire
I hope so!

Just one step closer to living my dream of living in a post zombie apocoliptic world where I live my life out driving around the country in a hummer that's mounted with a machine gun and killing zombies while listening to "Rob Zombie" music all day.

Lana
I hope so!

Just one step closer to living my dream of living in a post zombie apocoliptic world where I live my life out driving around the country in a hummer that's mounted with a machine gun and killing zombies while listening to "Rob Zombie" music all day.

laughing

Somehow I could picture you doing that, too....

BackFire
heh, yeah.

They really need to make a MMOG like that, it would kick so much ass.

ladygrim
Ergh

Deano
DUMMIES! DUMMIES! DUMMIES!.....as far as I'm concerned the brains are dead it's the idiots that are still alive....we must think logical....logical...must think logical.....UNEMOTIONAL!!

Sun Ce
The whole concept of it being april fools day might just be a cover up by the goverment to make u believe its fake, but since they found this parasite thing its very important kinda, so they maybe covered it up with the public thinking it would just be fake because of the day it was released on.

Maybe this is real? i think maybe it "was" a real breakout at the time, but they cleaned it up and covered the story with the date the story was published.

Alpha Centauri
Why, days after I post "It was an April Fools joke", are people still taking it seriously?

-AC

Sun Ce
maybe it wasn't an april fools joke, maybe it was true, i mean if the goverment foudn this would they really publish it to be real?, i don't think so

Lana
It's not even on the actual BBC site! It is a hoax.

Sun Ce
exactly, its not gonna be on the bbc site is it!! erm, goverment don't want it out!

Deano
its a hoax i reckon

Alpha Centauri
Stop acting stupid.

It's a hoax.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Sun Ce
exactly, its not gonna be on the bbc site is it!! erm, goverment don't want it out!

It wouldn't say it's a BBC news article then.

Originally posted by Deano
its a hoax i reckon

No kidding.

Sun Ce
i'm not exactly taking it seriously but look at yourselfs, maybe this was real but covered up and by the whole fact it was "april fools day" the public ie "YOU" believe its a hoax, so thank you for proving my point, the perfect cover up!

(thats if its even real or not. But it could be very real for all u know, u can't say it isn't real because u don't know for sure, u weren't there at the place it was said to of happened, so how do u know the truth?)

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

is this cool or is it totally weird? discuss.

Stranges and scary!jm sad laughing

KidRock
heh, yeah.

They really need to make a MMOG like that, it would kick so much ass.

Agreed.

I would love to play a MMO game where I drive threw the country teaming up with people shooting down zombie. Awesome.

GCG
this thread has given me a sudden feeling of necrophilia

Deano
Originally posted by Lana
It wouldn't say it's a BBC news article then.

No kidding.

smile

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
Agreed.

I would love to play a MMO game where I drive threw the country teaming up with people shooting down zombie. Awesome.

I know, it's such an awesome idea, it's really only a matter of time before someone makes it, I think.

The only thing I could see as a downside is that there would be no variety of monsters. Just a bunch of zombies. I guess they could have undead animals and stuff, though.

Would be pretty sweet though.

ChickinMeat
There is sort of a game like that comming out, except its not MMO, and thats S.T.A.L.K.E.R, not exactly the same but you can drive through the country and there are zombies everywhere.

maybe you should take a look at it, you might like it.

BackFire
Yeah, I've been following that. But I want an MMO zombie game. You could join zombie hunting guilds with other people, get money and buy vehicles to transport yourself and your friends around in, and you could raid world famous buildings areas, like the white house that is now full of zombies, or the pentagon or something, which would have awesome weaponry and armor.

Man, I really wish I knew how to program games, I'd make it myself if I could.

Sun Ce
i'll buy stalker anyday!, new graphics card can handle anything!

Sun Ce
Yeah, I've been following that. But I want an MMO zombie game. You could join zombie hunting guilds with other people, get money and buy vehicles to transport yourself and your friends around in, and you could raid world famous buildings areas, like the white house that is now full of zombies, or the pentagon or something, which would have awesome weaponry and armor.

Man, I really wish I knew how to program games, I'd make it myself if I could. have u ever submitted your "ideas for a game" to a games company like CAPCOM???

for all u know they might like the idea and start a new release of the game u thought of wink

TrAnCeDuO
Actually there is a game that is under development and is directed by Romero himself.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7489/-Hip-Interactive-Announces-Developer-for-George-A-Romero-Game/

and yeah i nearly broke down crying in joy when i heard about this. you all have no idea how badly Ive been wanting this to happen. imagine all the frustration i could take out on all the zombies. lets not forget the massive amounts of stress! *drools*

ChickinMeat
like the white house that is now full of zombies,

mega-evil-bush-zombie! will need a rifle with +26 mega-evil damage

BackFire
Originally posted by Sun Ce
have u ever submitted your "ideas for a game" to a games company like CAPCOM???

for all u know they might like the idea and start a new release of the game u thought of wink

Nah, I've never thought of that, though not a bad idea I suppose.

Trance - It doesn't say anywhere in that article that it's a MMOG (unless I missed it)

Sun Ce
u should try it blackfire.

That other game sounds okay i guess...but i didn't even get any info on it lol, there has to be some kinda zombie games out....

TrAnCeDuO
meh, it might be better off that way. the last thing i want to hear while indulging in zombie killing ecstasy is some n00b yelling "liek omg this is so ghey!" or "hey givez mes some bulletz LOL!!111"

ChickinMeat
lol the image of that just made me chuckle

Sun Ce
i wish there was an online game were u kill zombies in a massive city overrun by them no expression, that would own to hell and back no expression

TrAnCeDuO
no offense but what is it with you three? what difference does it make if the game is online or not?

ChickinMeat
i have never said anything about an online game, at all, i was just saying the image of the noobs shooting zombies in cars was a funny one.

Mist
Originally posted by GCG
this thread has given me a sudden feeling of necrophilia

laughing

no expressionme too......

laughing

Mist
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
no offense but what is it with you three? what difference does it make if the game is online or not?

there are plenty of non online zombie games.....it gets repetitive and boring

online....playing with real people....lots of people....like hundreds of people.........droolio

and as backfire said, guilds and stuff would be cool smokin'

Sun Ce
yup, online play would own and have servers for ppl with other connection speeds so the server runs perfectly each time for the decent users, i mean the gameplay would be awesome going aroudn with a team shooting the hell outta anything that moves, ive been watching too much res evil 2 i think...but id want a game online like that city!, imagine a nemisis going around.....no expression, IT WOULD ROCK!!!! rock

SlipknoT
I wish this actually did happen.

SlipknoT
I hope so!

Just one step closer to living my dream of living in a post zombie apocoliptic world where I live my life out driving around the country in a hummer that's mounted with a machine gun and killing zombies while listening to "Rob Zombie" music all day. laughing That would be so cool

ChickinMeat
that situation would be cool, if i had a weapon!

otherwise i would cry like a little girl, or of course get to the highest place i could get to, like a roof

SlipknoT
I'd get in a car with a shotgun, .45, and a machete and have some fun.

BlackC@t
That is so cool!

But it would be much cooler if you lasted forever instead of two hours.

I wonder if they eat people...

ChickinMeat
unfortunatly, it was an april fools, i was so excited i fell for it too.

but if it were true, i doubt they would actually eat people, i dunno, probably just get violent and beat people maybe, i dunno.

if that happned i'd be out of there lickity split!

Darth Surgent
I hope so!

I'm so there. cool

Alpha Centauri
What worries me is that you seemed happy to believe there were living dead's around....straaaaange.

-AC

BlackC@t
No school or anything!

Also, my family would get eaten but I'd escape! smile

For those of you who said you'd go driving around killing them (again) do you really think you'd survive? rolleyes1

Only my sexylicious booty would! diva

linkslittlehelp
if i started seeing zombies frequently id go strait to my uncles house, ask for his katana and slay every zombie i saw

WindDancer
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I wish this actually did happen.

Same here...

Alpha Centauri
Firstly, all you "I'd grab a weapon and kill them" zombie movie fans can drop that idea.

If the world became under siege from zombies not only would you be frozen with fear but you'd be so traumatised by the goings on that the last thing you'd do is become Rambo.

-AC

WindDancer
Nah, I'll be shooting me some zombies.

SlipknoT> Machete? go for a katana instead. wink

BlackC@t
I'm with Alpha.

I highly doubt you'd all go out in a car slaying zombies.

You'd run into a closet and lock yourself in, sit in the corner and cry.

ChickinMeat
hell i wouldnt go into a closet, to easy to get caught! id go for the roof, from what we guess they would have a hard time climbing. i would be safe.

if they can climb then i would be screwed!

KidRock
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm with Alpha.

Please! If the world is going to get infested and overun with zombies the last thing I am going to do is hide. Ill grab a bottle of the strongest liquor I can find, polish off the trusty golfclub and go on a rampage, Shaun of the Dead style.

BackFire
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm with Alpha.

I didn't say a car, I said a hummer! Big difference.

And no, if the world was over run by zombies, chances are I'd die no matter what, so I might as well go out with a bang. Hell, I'd have a gun, set aside, just so I could shoot myself when things go too out of control.

PVS
....i guess in a hypothetical world where my hummer has unlimited fuel and is self-maintaining, and my rifle has unlimited ammo, and i somehow have a contantly replenishing food and drink source...and i happen to fall in the .01% of the non-affected...sure...why not erm

frodo34x
Originally posted by Darth Surgent
I'm so there. cool Slighlty OT, but your sig kicks serious ass.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by KidRock
Please! If the world is going to get infested and overun with zombies the last thing I am going to do is hide. Ill grab a bottle of the strongest liquor I can find, polish off the trusty golfclub and go on a rampage, Shaun of the Dead style.

Obviously missed my point.

-AC

jinzin
i'll go to the nearest 10 rifle stores stock up and reside in a sams club.

rubber dickie
this was a hoax leaked by the umbrella corp.

jinzin
i knew it!

BlackC@t
I'd be the idiot that first unleashes the virus which turns the living into the dead!

I go to school then transform, then I start eating everyone and spread around the virus!

KidRock
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Obviously missed my point.

-AC

Obviously you don't realize everyone is just jokeing in this thread.

Alpha Centauri
Yes, yes I knew that.

You missed my point.

-AC

smoker4
Thats not like him smokin'

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WindDancer
Nah, I'll be shooting me some zombies.

SlipknoT> Machete? go for a katana instead. wink I dont have one sad

Napalm
I hope so!

That would be cool

Thoma5
I scare my ammo will finish when shootin a huge bunch of zombie...

Lörd Sorgo
http://zomgzombies.ytmnd.com/

PVS
WOW!! another hoax page, but without working links!!! ...um...why?

JaehSkywalker
its darn creepy and weird, and i don't think its true...

PVS
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
its darn creepy and weird, and i don't think its true...

its not. this was stated over and over throughout the thread

debbiejo
Zombies are real, they're called religious people..

cool_dudes_rule
wow this is weird.....

i don't know what to think.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.