Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I know this is a stupid question but I have a shark obsession and I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the shark in the first Ace Ventura movie. The mechanical one that pops out of the water.

gotham_vigilant
So what is the question?

Morbid4Daniel
The question is there any information given on the mechanical shark in that movie!

gotham_vigilant
Do you want to know if it uses AA batteries or what? What is it that you want to know about it?

Morbid4Daniel
lol...ANY information that can be given!
Did they construct the shark? stuff like that

Curl_Up&Dye
umm obviously if its mechanical, they constructed it.

oh yeah and its a shark.

what the hell else is there?

sue crates
ok im not a wiz at mechenics or spelling but the thing was constructed and the scene was almost not shot because the sharks energy system could have shocked the water but then they figured to put steel around the wires and cover them with rubber soo it would be very hard to get the electricity out of the steel and rubber

T.M
Originally posted by gotham_vigilant
Do you want to know if it uses AA batteries or what? What is it that you want to know about it?

laughing out loud

good one yes

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by sue crates
ok im not a wiz at mechenics or spelling but the thing was constructed and the scene was almost not shot because the sharks energy system could have shocked the water but then they figured to put steel around the wires and cover them with rubber soo it would be very hard to get the electricity out of the steel and rubber
Really? Thats so awesome. Where did you learn that stuff.

Shutup TM. lol.

T.M
stick out tongue

sue crates
i learned it from a book about the movie when i was younger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.