Thing vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Alright. What do you think. Gambit is one powerful fella. I don't mean the suped up Gambit, just your reg. old New Orleans superhero one.
Sure it's cool to see how powerful these guys can get but in that case the thing could grow into a rock that could fill the universe.
Anyhow I think Gambit stands a chance of dropping him.

Zahit
not even close, dude.
The Thing will absolutely squash him into....can we say: cajun-spiced pancakes.....

black robb
Originally posted by Zahit
not even close, dude.
The Thing will absolutely squash him into....can we say: cajun-spiced pancakes..... hey Gambit wouldn't just go down like a b*tch he would put up a fight but the Thing will eventually best him

Wynndar
Thing claps his hands together...the End.

pr1983
Originally posted by Wynndar

pretty much yeah...

armandovalles

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y

black wolverine
lol yup u guys r right thats like saying a couple grenades can kill thing

Piedmon
Gambit is way faster and slicker then Battling Ben Grimm.... if the fight doesn't go his way, he'll disappear before 'ol Rocky knows which way to turn....

Wonderman
I dunno that Gambit is so limited. He has exploding kinetic energy.
Just plain kinetic energy is like getting a punch from a super strong guy. Gambits hits ya and explodes. good power.
I saw how he knocked Gladiator in the stomach and blew the wind out of him with a whole deck of cards.

long pig
WTF?
Gambit aint shit.
Thing would barely notice him beneath his shoe.
There is no excuse for liking gambit.

hoorayforpeepee
if thing punches gambit, gambit dies. but as long as they start off with a bit of distance between them, there is no reason thing should win.

gambit (supposedly) has superhuman speed and agility if he amps himself with kinetic energy, he could run circles around thing throwing shit at him until thing falls.

long pig
Please.

Wynndar
Thing can KO any regular human jus by clapping his hands together...gambit does not have superhuman durability

hoorayforpeepee
that's true, i forgot about the handclap.

SithKiller
Gambit would only survive cause Grimm isnt a murderer...but hed get knocked out quickly...Gambit sux shit

Tony Stark
Rockin the night away. THING every single time. Not close.

long pig
Nah, no one really thought it was. Just obvious gambitties.
I call em gabitties. you can call em gabitties too.

black robb
Originally posted by SithKiller
Gambit would only survive cause Grimm isnt a murderer...but hed get knocked out quickly...Gambit sux shit Gambit is the man byatch

armandovalles
dude, this is the stupidest thread ive ever seen, thing claps his hands together as hard as he can which breaks every bone in gumbo's body while causing trees and buildings to collapse in the process.

hoorayforpeepee
but i still think that sans the sonic handclap and allowing some starting distance, thing would get beaten.

armandovalles
dude, gambit has NO CHANCE IN HELL!

life is cruell
i dont think its as one sided as ppl say it is if its normal power level gambit i say that thing would probably win 8/10 however if this is gambit without the chip in his brain sinister planted that lowers his power level gambit has a greater chance. Without the chip he is alot more powerful (not like new sun) he can blow things up without having to make contact and he could just explode the sideblock underneath things feet

hoorayforpeepee
or he could just explode thing.

armandovalles
he cant explode things that are organic, and just like colossus' organic steel, i guess u could call the thing's hide organic rock.

Wynndar
Thing's skin is far beyond Colossus' steel skin...its a constantly evolving cosmic being that will practically be omnipotent in a few eons.

juggernaut74
Gambit cannot charge organic matter. Therefore he will die at the hands of Ben.

hoorayforpeepee
i know he can't explode organics, i was referring to the gambit life is cruell mentioned. he could indeed charge organics, and he didn't even have to touch them. anything in his line of sight could be vaporized.

but he doesn't need to explode organics to beat thing. one well placed trash can lid and thing would be blown to bits.

FieryBalrog
whats things resistance to explosions?

hoorayforpeepee
i'm assuming pretty high, put when you think about the boom a playing card makes, then consider the mass increase of a trash can lid, you can imagine what that explosion would look like.

life is cruell
i imagine that blowing up the ground beneath thing would cause alot of damage

Wynndar
Thing survived the explosion that destroyed Ego the living planet...well essentially Thing was the one who blew him up, he was in the core/brain of the living planet when it happened...was presumed dead and floated in space until he was found. He is more resilient than u think. Blown to bits by gambits trash can lid?

hoorayforpeepee
oh my, i didn't realize he was that durable.

any more instances of such resistance to damage?

FieryBalrog
I guess regular ol' gambit isn't powerful enough to win. Maybe if he confuses the thing with his accent?

hoorayforpeepee
he could always "charm" him into playing for the other team...if you, um, catch my drift.

Tony Stark
Thing survived the explosion that destroyed Ego the living planet...well essentially Thing was the one who blew him up, he was in the core/brain of the living planet when it happened...was presumed dead and floated in space until he was found. He is more resilient than u think. Blown to bits by gambits trash can lid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.