Go On Shaun Murphy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101

forumcrew
ok i dont feel like googling so what the hell is snooker?

wuTa
i believe its darts...and i don't believe someone just made a thread about it zorro

Dexx
whaaaat??.....you chaps need education, in fine europeean sport. snooker is an english lord sport. (it's a form of pool), which requires extraordinary skill. it's quite superb..i watch it whenever in get the chance.
well..actually...iw as so pissed when o'sullivan was eliminated that i turned the tv off...after cursing ebdon for half an hour...i can't believe he rocovered from an 8-2 lead blink

i wanted to start a snooker thread some time ago also, but i didn't know if there'd be any interest with all the predominance of american folk stick out tongue

anyway..congrats on winning all those money mate......u must feel really lucky stick out tongue

T.M
firstly its Shaun not Sean.

and i knew he was going to win he played the best snooker from the start.

Dexx
well..i don't know about that.....but he did play well

Deano
Originally posted by wuTa
i believe its darts...and i don't believe someone just made a thread about it zorro

your goddamn crazy brother
if u dont know what snooker is then..... confused

Deano
Originally posted by forumcrew
ok i dont feel like googling so what the hell is snooker?

america....amazes me

Dexx
yeah...
edited the thread into shaun
he at least deserves a thread with a correct spelling of his name stick out tongue

wuTa
Originally posted by Deano
your goddamn crazy brother
if u dont know what snooker is then..... confused

can't argue that eek!

americans dont use the term snookers, we use pool or billards

T.M
Originally posted by Dexx
yeah...
he at least deserves a thread with a correct spelling of his name stick out tongue

thats what i was thinking big grin

Dexx
Originally posted by wuTa
can't argue that eek!

americans dont use the term snookers, we use pool or billards
those aren't the same thing.....
snooker is totally different...the table is larger and the balls are smaller

jaden101
Originally posted by Dexx
yeah...
he at least deserves a thread with a correct spelling of his name stick out tongue laughing

i dont care how to spell his name...he just made me 3 grand....

laughing out loud

he did play superbly the entire tournament...going for shots and potting them that no-one else would even consider...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.