Hell of the Living Dead ( a.k.a Night of the Zombies, Zombie Creeping Flesh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
An Italian-Spanish 1980 horror action thriller from turd director Bruno Mattei about a chemical plant that unleashes a deadly gas with a virus in it that turns people into the undead but can only stopped with a bullet in the head, a SWAT team head out in New Gueina to investigate the problems of cannibalistic zombies in the island with the help of a reporter as they find out what was behind this.

It's a so crappy that it's genius flick ( sort of like "House of the Dead"wink with inappropriate stock footage, bad acting, horrible dialog, cheesy gore-effects such as a wound that is actually a piece of meat, and a remix Goblin score ( with same exact music from the original Dawn of the Dead, Contamination and Beyond the Darkness) and it's also a big time copycat of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead.

Not much to recommend but only recommended to those who enjoy bad flicks, this is the "House of the Dead" for the 80's.

Deano
starts of good...but it gets crap...the zombies are really slow and unconvincing

PRO-PAIN
Oh yeah this one is a real turdfest, not to say that I don't have it on dvd though cause I got it for under $5....Also I find it funny how the original Dawn Of The Dead score from Goblin was used in this also... laughing

zombiesnake7
I love this movie. I also love House of the Dead. Erica Durance's (Lois from Smallville) nude boobies. My copy is Night of the Zombies VHS and its good for a few laughs and the score and stock footage are good. It surprises you when you first watch it and they play the Goblin sountrack from Dawn. So really its like a shitty version of Dawn but Dawn so good even an imitation can't be that bad except maybe the remake but thats just cause the zombies could run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.