Golike Cable versus Godlike Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They meet, they fight.

jplatinum
I think cable has the power to give magneto a good fight.
Can he win, maybe.

mr.smiley
I say cable.
He does have those metal arms though.
I think cables new powers are way more insane though.

leonheartmm
this will lead to a SPECTACULAR defeat of the master of magnetism.

DarkCrawler
*Magneto manipulating Cables arm*

"Why are you hitting yourself, Huh? Why are you hitting yourself?"

jplatinum
"*Magneto manipulating Cables arm*

"Why are you hitting yourself, Huh? Why are you hitting yourself?"

Hmmm. Makes sense.
Though, what if Cable begins to move magneto's helmet off and mind rapes him.

Cable: " Why are you slobbering from the mouth and punching your self in the head repeatedly?"

DigiMark007
I'll take Cable too. Mags with his new powers would put up one hell of a fight, and if Cable didn't bring his A-game, he'd lose...but an efficient and well-written Cable should win. Cable 7/10.

-DM

Crimson Phoenix
Doesnt Mags have some resistance to telepaths?

Xplosive
I would say Cable. If he woudln't have his helmet, Cable would rip his head apart, he would have no resistence agaisnt Cable at all, except if he would wear helmet

hoorayforpeepee
in marvel, telepathy is related to electromagnetism.

magneto could just put a little magnetic field around his head, then cable is ****ed. how is he gonna deal with mags when he can't mind rape him?

Swanky-Tuna
He can remove the head from the body then attack the body until Magneto's KOed. Or dead.

Mider
cant Magneto make black holes and stuff like that?

Xplosive
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

magneto could just put a little magnetic field around his head, then cable is ****ed. how is he gonna deal with mags when he can't mind rape him?

I don't think Magento would be proteceted agaisnt Cable telepathy, except if he would wear helmet, even if he put his magentic field, than why he don't put it always around, but he always wear his helmet. Cable crushes him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
cant Magneto make black holes and stuff like that?

I don't think it would help him in battle with Cable.

leonheartmm

actually in marvel psychics dont use magnetism at all, i dont know where u got this from but the fact is that regular psychics interact with the physical world bu manipulating PSIONS, that are particles of psychic energy, anyway magneto doesnt have a chance here, helmet or no helmet.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm

anyway magneto doesnt have a chance here, helmet or no helmet.

kgkg
God like cable takes it but not with ease.

Mainstream
true Magneto could recycle half of Cable but the other half would kick magneto's A$$

Mider
Ok what can these guys do at full power i mean come on what makes these guys so tough what have they done in the past that is just plain jaw dropping.

Mider
Is anyone gonna answer my question at all id raelly like to know what these guys are capable of in a life or death battle.

DigiMark007
Cable has wicked-strong telepathy and some control over matter manipulation and telekinesis. Not sure about the exact extent of the matter manipulation but it's rather powerful.

Mags has some new powers that give him control over anything within the electromagnetic spectrum. It goes well beyond just metal stuff. Apparently he can also open minurature black holes, and has some (much more limited than Cable) matter manipulation control.

That's all I got. Others might be able to clarify and/or correct me in a few spots, but I hope that answers your question Mider.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure I can declare a winner really. Not only does Magneto have the helmet, but he's also got a Dr. Doom thing going with his insane will that makes him hard to telepasize. Top it all off with the electromagnetism.

On top of all that, I think Cable has kept his arm under control and together when fighting Magneto. I don't think either would have much luck breaking the will of the other.

Mider
Well from what DigiMark007 said Cable just could turn the helmet into paper for all we know and kick Magneto's ass i guess ill go with Cable.

hoorayforpeepee
i don't think cable's telekinesis is enough to bust through magneto's shields.

they easily held up against thor's assaults.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.