Rambo First Blood part 2, way underrated!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
I don't understand it! this movie was a big hit at the box-office but suddenly later it gets golden raspberry awards including worst picture!

Well screw that! i think this is a great action flick and a good sequel to the instant classic of 1982, this one had romance, a little humor, non-stop adventure, battles, bullets, blood, lovable Charles Napier and of course a good script by James Cameron as well as a great speech Rambo says at the end.

I highly recommend this movie to all action lovers!

Mr Parker
are you joking? It got the raspberry award it deserved because it was so unrealistic and sorry,it had a horrible script and that was Stallones worst acting job ever.

Doug
'Sahara'
Very exciting and fun!
Although it sorta' looked as though just a quick remake of 'National Treasure'. Only set in Africa instead of New England.

Mr Parker
wrong thread dude.

The Tired Hiker
I liked the part in Rambo when he's covered in mud and he opens his eyes and he looks all quiet and crazy.

BlazingBarrells
i loved it for its unrealistic ideas thats the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.