VS. threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I was a little curious, we have some VS. froums here, but yet we have no general VS. forum, so do you all think we should have one or not, because I think it's a little stupid that we have a games VS. forum, but not an off topic VS. forum, that we would be able to post threads about stupid sh.it like ketchup vs. mustard and that type of stuff... what do you all think?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah splendid idea, Draco.

While we're at it why don't we ask Raz to create a Retard Forum and you can go in there with your Ketchup Vs Mustard ideas?

What about that?

-AC

Paola
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah splendid idea, Draco.

While we're at it why don't we ask Raz to create a Retard Forum and you can go in there with your Ketchup Vs Mustard ideas?

What about that?

-AC

eek! laughing lol1

nutella-spatz
laughing!!

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
I was a little curious, we have some VS. froums here, but yet we have no general VS. forum, so do you all think we should have one or not, because I think it's a little stupid that we have a games VS. forum, but not an off topic VS. forum, that we would be able to post threads about stupid sh.it like ketchup vs. mustard and that type of stuff... what do you all think? what the hell is WRONG with you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.