Doctor Octupus vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

nimbus006
Wow this is a tough one... well it all depends on whether Wolverine can cut Docs arms which i think he can, but i heard somewhere that Doc converted his arms to adamantium, probably a lie, but in any case Wolverine is to tough and fast and a much better fighter... if he gets in close its all over for Doc, Doc just wont do enough damage to Wolvie before Wolverine sticks him with his claws

Zahit
i'm gonna go out on eight limbs here and say Doc Ock can handle Wolvie.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by nimbus006
Wow this is a tough one... well it all depends on whether Wolverine can cut Docs arms which i think he can, but i heard somewhere that Doc converted his arms to adamantium, probably a lie, but in any case Wolverine is to tough and fast and a much better fighter... if he gets in close its all over for Doc, Doc just wont do enough damage to Wolvie before Wolverine sticks him with his claws

Yeah, he had (Or had adamantium) but Wolverine doesn't have enough strength to cut the titanium arms.

Ock can just rip his arms away from his sockets. Ock wins.

nimbus006
I wouldnt say he couldn't, but i would say 7 out 10 Wolvie takes it

DarkCrawler
8/10 Ock takes it, IMHO.

nimbus006
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, he had (Or had adamantium) but Wolverine doesn't have enough strength to cut the titanium arms.

Ock can just rip his arms away from his sockets. Ock wins.

You think so, you might be right he probably isnt strong enough to cut his arms, but I dont know Docs not to fast, I think with Wolverine's instincts he'll be quick enough to get inside and slash Doc Ock before Doc can do any significant damage.

Zahit
if spiderman has a hard time dodging those four tentacles.......

DarkCrawler
You think so, you might be right he probably isnt strong enough to cut his arms, but I dont know Docs not to fast, I think with Wolverine's instincts he'll be quick enough to get inside and slash Doc Ock before Doc can do any significant damage.

Not too fast...? Fast enough to defeat Spider-Man...

nimbus006
Has Doc defeated SPiderman without help? just asking

nimbus006
and yes very true!

DarkCrawler
Has Doc defeated SPiderman without help? just asking

Cooooooountless times.

nimbus006
Ok well then i guess he can beat Wolverine

WOLVERINEFAN
doc ocks adamantium is much more maleable and weaker than wolverines. he wolud get them cut off

black robb
i dont think the question is whether or not Wolvie can cut his tentacles or not but who would react faster so i gotta say Doc Ock because if he could react as fast as Spiderman then he could knock Wolvie out

WOLVERINEFAN
i'd be talking more, but im just not in the mood for debating today

black wolverine
wolverine is to good for dooc ock let me sho u guys the facts
doc ock some fat guy with no potential and gay as ****e

wolverien a mutanat with healing factor andanimal senses

its that simple

and wolverine can cut threw titanium

Piedmon
This is a tough fight for Wolverine, but I doubt Ock could pull him apart.... he can't break away the adamantium skeleton.... Wolverine has taken the brunt impact of a stealth bomber in mid-flight, gotten up and proceeded to lay down pain and suffering. His body is just insanely hard, that's really the only way to explain the crap he does.

I say Wolverine 6/10.... what gives him the edge is his training as a fighter and his mental edge. (Octavius is just a bitter doctor. He's got powerful tools with those tentacles, but he's no warrior born.)

Draco69
Doesn't Doc Ock have weapons on the tip of his tentacles as well?

Cosmo Kramer
Actually Doc Ock got adamantium tentacles shipped in from Canada around the time Frank Miller was in his hay day.

X-Logan
Wolverine.

Logan can easily cut through his tentacles.

Draco69
They're made of admantium.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black wolverine
wolverine is to good for dooc ock let me sho u guys the facts
doc ock some fat guy with no potential and gay as ****e

wolverien a mutanat with healing factor andanimal senses

its that simple

and wolverine can cut threw titanium

God...you...are...dumb...

Ock has upgraded his tentacles. They are ten times stronger now, actually. This happened in issue of Spider-Man, and it was made by Jenkins and Ramos. Ten times three is 30. Four times 30 is 120. So he is in Class 100+ now. With adamantium arms.

Ock wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.