i think i'm being blackballed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
lol...everytime i put up a thread they close it down within like 30 minutes...i dont think they like me here smokin'

Storm
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Start the chrono...

bader40
Viva la revolution miffed

wuTa
yes i need to rally more peeps to my cause

Linkalicious
wuTa you fruit loop....you're "does size matter?" thread got moved to the Off Topic Forum...it DIDN'T get closed.

THIS thread...unfortuneatly WILL get closed.

wuTa
hey who callin fruit loop cupcake..they cant close this thread...there is abosoluty nothing wrong with it

bader40
A little bit of power can go to some peoples head

Linkalicious
laughing

They'll close it because it's random and it is in the wrong spot. This thread also belongs in the Off-Topic forum.

you do know where that is don't you?

Kes
evil face

wuTa
man i'm new here people..gimme a break....how is this not a general discussion?

Clovie
OTF big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

otf rulez

Lord Soth
Just face it, we're all here at the mercy of the mods......ah, to be a mod....weilding so much power!

Clovie
i wanna be a mod.... evil face

Vampiree
erm when your a mod... you can't curse and bash people... and be off topic. THat SUCKS.

Clovie
when i'll become a mod and i'll make myself a sock to messing, and i'll be able to close threads big grin

Vampiree
and when WILL you become a mod? erm

Clovie
probably never... but it is nice to dream about it stick out tongue

Lord Soth
yeah.....

Vampiree
erm what's so special in being a mod? i just don't get it. just another job.

Lord Soth
Yeah, but it's still fun to wield almight power over the n00b stick out tongue laughing

Vampiree
erm

Lord Soth
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.