Girls Together! The Best Lesbian Vampires. Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Redeemer
Sex and violence. Most horror films have it. Maybe not obviously but it's there somewhere. This post is dedicated to the ladies who gave their all to the genre we love...

LUST FOR A VAMPIRE Phew! Leading lady vamp Yutte Stensgaard's eyes go all wonky when she gets all excited. One of the last great horror films from the Hammer stable.

VAMPYRES It takes a Spaniard to make a GREAT horror film in England. Anulka and Morianne Morris decimate most of the male members in the English countryside in their appetite for lust and revenge.

THE VAMPIRE LOVERS My favourite. Ingrid Pitt is the definitive lesbian vampire in my opinion. Hammer's at it again. And with Peter Cushing on board and the studios production values higher than ever, this one IS the business smokin'

There are loads more great vamps out there, the films of Jean Rollins being a case in point. I've just mentioned the three that are the most memorable for me. Your shot, dear readers!

And any "boys together" in vampire horror films, please let me know! wink

leatherface12
What the f**k?

The Redeemer
It's PC times, L-12! The girls want a look in too!!! wink

leatherface12
Ok. smile I dont really know what this is about.

The Redeemer
roll eyes (sarcastic) What the f**k? whistle

leatherface12
blink

The Redeemer
laughing out loud

Vampiree
erm WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.