Spiderman (black costum) vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Spiderman
Black uniform

vs.

Deathstroke

Blade Cutter
I was about to make a Spider-man vs Deathstroke no web no weapons & no prep thread.This fight even tho I thank Spider-man should win most of the time do to his symbiote he has a weakness that Slade will use to his advantage loud noise.One sonic grenade and it will be over for Spider-man.PS. has SM bonded with the symbiote if he has he is past class 100.

who?-kid
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spiderman
Black uniform

vs.

Deathstroke
Black uniform ? You mean the symbiote, right, later to be known as Venom (together with Brock).

If so, than it's my duty to inform you that the Black uniform didn't make SM any stronger ?

Oh and by the way this already has been done, and it will be a good fight, but in the end, SM wins.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by who?-kid
Black uniform ? You mean the symbiote, right, later to be known as Venom (together with Brock).

If so, than it's my duty to inform you that the Black uniform didn't make SM any stronger ?

It will if they have bonded.

srankmissingnin
It only made Spiderman stronger in the animated series

long pig
Nah, DS is smarter and his reflexes are a bit faster. More weapons n such.
I've said it before, if the Punisher can shoot SpiderMan....DS would shoot him 100 times.
Neither of them can really suprise the other, so it'd come down to skill and brains.

How come no one wants to give DS prep?

black wolverine
who th hell is deathstroke

Wanderer259
Slade Wilson. The Baddest Mother in DC.

long pig
He's this guy http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html

He's pretty badass, kicked a few asses in his day.

Outsmarted and outfought batman a few times. Kicked GL's ass twice.
Took out good many of the JLA at once. Aquaman.
He's badass.

Draco69
A sonic grenade and Spidey's done. His staff contains several.

long pig
his staff could blow a hole through solid steel block.
he's pretty sharp with it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.