Electro And Storm Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ALL THE LIGHTING IN THE WORLD IN ONE PLACE

Zahit
Electro ends up dead and Storm becomes Thor's hand-maiden....

ALEMASTER
LOL

leonidas
yep, 'bout sums it up. whatever elrctro and storm can do, thos can do WAYYYYYYY better. he's probably have a great time fighting these two.

kgkg
Thor is too much for them.

stormfront13
yeah but thor supposedly has feelings for storm though. they wer married and had a kid in the ultimate universe and in the contest of champions they kissed. followed for some resaon by storm being knocked out. maye the kiss was really good or something

Scoobless
he sucked all the air out of her......

and when did it say they had a baby?

stormfront13
oh well that would explain it - and i got the universe wrong it was mutant-x universe they yhad one

Swanky-Tuna
What a stylish way of KOing somone.

stormfront13
yeah it was caught her off guard.

Swanky-Tuna
If Thor wants to suck the air out of you, there's nothing you can do about it.

jrodslam
Wait a minute. This is a lightning battle? If it is, I have a few questions.

1. Thors lightning that he shoots from the hammer is magical right? Either way what is the voltage in the lightning he shoots?

2. Storm is known to make lightning bolts, but she can absorb them.(never understood why) What is the voltage in her lightning?

3. Cant Electro control and absorb lightning?

stormfront13
seanky i wasn't arguing with you i was agreeing. and this is a lightning battle really??

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wait a minute. This is a lightning battle? If it is, I have a few questions.

1. Thors lightning that he shoots from the hammer is magical right? Either way what is the voltage in the lightning he shoots?

2. Storm is known to make lightning bolts, but she can absorb them.(never understood why) What is the voltage in her lightning?

3. Cant Electro control and absorb lightning?

1. Thor's lightning can be both electrical and mystical..... he can also create lightning with a much higher voltage than any that occurs naturally on earth (he destroyed a secondary adamantium Ultron with mystical bolts)

2. her lightning would be the same as regular lightning.... varying voltages probably

3. Electro can control all the electricity around him, whether it's in the atmosphere, machinery, cables or a persons body/brain..... but i don't think he can summon lightning.... his bolts come from within himself

stormfront13
scoobless i agree with everything you said except about storm. yes they can be natural but her powers are backed by her will, adn her emotions. if she was pissed she could easily create one lightning bolt that is supremley powerful

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
scoobless i agree with everything you said except about storm. yes they can be natural but her powers are backed by her will, adn her emotions. if she was pissed she could easily create one lightning bolt that is supremley powerful

but nowhere near as powerful as thor's...

and her emotions are not that much of a hindrance, you overrate her...

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think it's a lightning battle. The thread creater just says "ALL THE LIGHTING IN THE WORLD IN ONE PLACE"

Y'know, Storm, Thor, Electro, all known for electrical attacks.
seanky i wasn't arguing with you i was agreeing. and this is a lightning battle really??
I'm not argueing either. I'm just saying that method of KO isn't something you can be on guard for.

Like if a monkey came out of somebody's trunk and clubbed you on the head with a tire iron. Who who wouldn't be caught off guard by something like that?

stormfront13
i kno thors are the most powerful. but they are backed by her emotions. if she is mad and tries to kill someone or something. then her will and however mad she is will affect it. that i8s why she has to keep her emotions on check cause she could easily flud a city if she's not careful. she almost did in the arena, and hber storm was so bad the weather channel was apologizing for not predivting the storm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Like if a monkey came out of somebody's trunk and clubbed you on the head with a tire iron. Who who wouldn't be caught off guard by something like that?

... laughing laughing ...it was worth repeating...

Thor wins.

Swanky-Tuna
It's even funnier when you see it.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's even funnier when you see it.

laughing

backed to an extent... but not completely... and flooding a city? i doubt she could do that effectively or quickly...

stormfront13
not quickly but she almost did it in the arena. and how do you think she flew macj three?? cause she commanded it and the winds did it. i know she didn't command it but i like that word. they were backed by her will. she needed to fly fast and she did it.

GalacticStorm
This depends if its king thor or classic thor. If classic then this is debatable still. If its king thor then both storm and electro are dead.

pr1983
not quickly but she almost did it in the arena. and how do you think she flew macj three?? cause she commanded it and the winds did it. i know she didn't command it but i like that word. they were backed by her will. she needed to fly fast and she did it.

yes, but only to a point... nowhere near thor's level...

stormfront13
i know thors will always be stronger than hers with the exception of the what-if? universe and the mutant x universe. but i think my point was that her lightning can be stronger than normal considering it is backed up by her will and emotions

pr1983
i know thors will always be stronger than hers with the exception of the what-if? universe and the mutant x universe. but i think my point was that her lightning can be stronger than normal considering it is backed up by her will and emotions

i know, but not exponentially stronger, not like ten times stronger...

stormfront13
i know she would need some enhancement to do that

pr1983
i know she would need some enhancement to do that

true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.