I'm officially Approved to move into my new studio!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So, my new land lady phoned me today and told me I have been approved to move into this sweet ass studio in Pacific Grove, California! I'm soooooooooooooooo excited and relieved since I spent a bunch of money on dishes and furniture for the place when I wasn't even sure I was going to get it. happy

The Tired Hiker
dance

Fionnuala
well done happy

The Tired Hiker
Thanks! big grin

D-Double
Damn you, Thins!! ranting ..... The Bay will miss you... sad

... but Congrats, playboy... thumb upwink

a1hsauce
FANFRICKINTABULOUS Hiker... congrats big dog

Demarthl
rock teh fockin socks!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by D-Double
Damn you, Thins!! ranting ..... The Bay will miss you... sad

... but Congrats, playboy... thumb upwink It's all good, I'm not too far. winkOriginally posted by a1hsauce
FANFRICKINTABULOUS Hiker... congrats big dog Thanks, yo! cool Originally posted by Demarthl
rock teh fockin socks! I'm soooooo stoked, the Pacific Ocean is like four blocks away from where I'll be living. Plus I have access to a pool and hottub. big grin

a1hsauce
where is Pacific Grove

smoker4
Nice one TH make sure you feng shui or something smokin'

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by a1hsauce
where is Pacific Grove
Pacific Grove in on the Monterey Peninsula right between Carmel and Monterey! smile Originally posted by smoker4
Nice one TH make sure you feng shui or something smokin' Oh yeah, I bought a big mirror to make it look like I have more space. wink big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.