New Mutants Vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
NEW MUTANTS

MELTDOWN
MOONSTAR
SUNSPOT
WARLOCK
WOLFSBANE
MAGIIK

VS
CYBORG
RAVEN
ROBIN
STARFIRE
BEASTBOY
SUPERBOY
WONDERGIRL
JUNIOR FLASH

Zahit
i'd go with Teen Titans, but i always had a soft spot for the New Mutants...

nigel45
Junior Flash?

JRW
Ya right new mutnats would kill

black wolverine
nope teen titans win superboy is to good for anyone there unless they have a phsycic to match superboy

GalacticStorm
Superboy got effed in the A by spiderman LMAO!!

Draco69
And so did Lobo by Wolverine....

GalacticStorm
Yeah but that was completely unbelievable. At least in Marvel earth 616 Spidey manages to hold his own against titania, rhino, the hulk , firelord namor and juggs to name a few.

Draco69
Superboy vs. Spiderman? That was completely unbelivable as well. He's withstood blows from Darkseid himself but a kick to the head nearly knocks him out??

Bull****

wannabe
Originally posted by black wolverine
nope teen titans win superboy is to good for anyone there unless they have a phsycic to match superboy

Sunspot would have at least a chance of standing against superboy and Karma and Moonstone ARE psychics.
If the authors would write out the full and logical consequenses of speedsterpowers, the NM's wouldn't have a chance, but since they don't, the fight is fairly even.

DarkCrawler
Superboy is class 100+. Sunspot would not have any chance. And Kid Flash could destroy the psychics.

stormfront13
moonstar could make all of then see their worst nightmare or fear. i bet it would be hard to fight when that is happening

Draco69
Five bucks Raven can counteract that.

Nataku8188
Ten bucks says junior flash trashes most of them in the first few seconds of the fight.

Draco69
Ten bucks are yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.