Wolverine vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
who takes it?

Crimson Phoenix
wonder woman hands him on a platter

Cosmic Cube
Why make stupid threads? It's irritating.

Zahit
hwff!

Cosmic Cube
HWFF!!

nigel45
HWFFFFF!

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine wont win. unless he can cut wonderwoman

WOLVERINEFAN
stop making threads like this. its making wolverine look bad

black robb
Wonder Woman just has to flash the twins and while he standing there drooling give him an amazonian kick in the nuts

Draco69
His claws are certainly capable of it...however her indestructible bracelets would parry every blow. She deflects Superman's laser vision (which goes at near-lightspeed) with little effort so Wolverine's claws aren't going anywhere near her.

long pig
H.W.F indeed.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
His claws are certainly capable of it...however her indestructible bracelets would parry every blow. She deflects Superman's laser vision (which goes at near-lightspeed) with little effort so Wolverine's claws aren't going anywhere near her.

yep... ww takes it...

black robb
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
stop making threads like this. its making wolverine look bad yeah Wonder Woman could beat any Xman

Swanky-Tuna
This was already done once.

I had a one panel comic for it I shall rehost.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/wolverinevsww.gif
And it doesn't matter if he can cut Wonder Woman or not, which he can't, because he's way too fast and better trained than Wolvie.

stormfront13
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing is this a joke??

long pig
looks like eric cartman ate wolverine to me.

eleveninches
WW would kill him in a millionth of a second or less.

who?-kid
Wolverine defender here.

This is how I see it: when Wolverine sneaks up on her, and stabs her, she's done for. I don't think he will have much trouble cutting her.

In a straight fight : WW wins 9/10, but the tenth fight, Wolverine (who can take a serious beating as you all know) will probably see an opening and will try to stab/cut her.

So WW wins almost every time, but she better not let that hairy dwarf come too close to her.

Draco69
Wolverine isn't "sneaking" up on her. That's complete and utter bull. Her senses are nearly on par with Superman (minus the x-ray vision crap). There will be no opening. Once during a dinner conferance in the UN capital, a sniper used a high-caliber laser sniper rifle with silencer attached. He shot her from nearly a mile away in the head when she was facing away from him. Guess what? She deflected it. With one arm and the other holding a glass of champne. Wolverine loses 10/10.

kgkg
lol this is not a fight it's a slaughter.

Wov dies

stormfront13
he isn't sneaking up on her. she beats hjim in every category

kgkg
Originally posted by stormfront13
he isn't sneaking up on her. she beats hjim in every category
Except stabbing.

Draco69
I liked your old sig better kgkg. More classical.

who?-kid
Whatever. Though I am certainly voting for WW, the fact remains - like it or not - that Wolverine CAN slice her up when he comes close enough.

This is not open for debate. So again I say, WW better be careful.

Draco69
He CAN slice her skin...if she stays still like a doofus. And his claws would be hard pressed to cut her armour.

nigel45
Originally posted by who?-kid
Whatever. Though I am certainly voting for WW, the fact remains - like it or not - that Wolverine CAN slice her up when he comes close enough.

This is not open for debate. So again I say, WW better be careful.

I get what you're trying to say, but that's akin to saying "A sharp steak knife laying on a countertop could slice me to ribbons".

Ming Tea!
Why is this up, is this some sort of sick joke? The only version of Wolverine that MIGHT be able to beat WW is mine; Ubermensch Logan. Read up on him here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t339728.html

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Why is this up, is this some sort of sick joke? The only version of Wolverine that MIGHT be able to beat WW is mine; Ubermensch Logan. Read up on him here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t339728.html

OK minger

Ming Tea!
Originally posted by whirlysplat
OK minger

Mmm... minger, I like the sound of that whirly. big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Mmm... minger, I like the sound of that whirly. big grin

everyone loves a minger big grin

namorsubby
wondy rips him a new one

Caps Conscience
Stupid Thread

BattleMage
After Wolverine gets tagged he calls Storm and they both walk away laughing stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Logan gets wrecked

-Pr-
spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.