New Footage from Duel! :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DenKi
Very nice, Alot of people on here should of watch this From TRL

http://s4.youshareit.com/files/3a75ecf47fbaf47615a0bab2c05ab576.html

HAROLD
That's SO yesterday.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t335150.html

jedi2187
To quote Keanu Reeves: Duuuuuuuuuude!

maddani
OLD!

Anakin2Vader
thanks.... never saw this .... i wasnt looking in the interview thread

JKozzy
I would hardly qualify this TRL clip as an interview. There's no interview about it, just the movie footage.

SithKiller
I have only been getting pics.....anyone know where I can find more duel videos...That was Great!! Happy Dance

revolution_man
did anyone else think that the duel looked fake...when anakin ran across the room at lightning speed; pretty dumb...and when they're both twirling their lightsabers RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! i hope the rest of the duel isnt like that....

JKozzy
Yes, and it all looks fake because laser swords don't exist. I thought it looked fine.

Mist
they dont exist? cry

Prod
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

EHmasterJedi
I think because the duel is so fast it basically looks like it could only be choreographed, i think the main reason it doesnt look like there really fighting is that they hit there lightsabers together to fast, the movement can be as fast as they want but the sabers need to make contact longer for it to look real

DeVi| D0do
it looked fine

Mist
are the sabers supposed to be hitting each other, or are they just twirling for no apparent reason?

maybe its old and they havent put the flashes on yet? (ive only seen the footage from 60mins....not this one..is it the same?)

Prod
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
it looked fine I thought it looked GREAT yes

lots of action and speed was awesome!!

EHmasterJedi
Im not talking about the twirling part just that part of the duel itself where they actualy are fighting and not twirling, for the most part it looked good and ill be happy with it, but each time they hit probably should of lasted a spit second more.

Prod
so u think that it was a bit TOO fast????

LOL...looked great to me...will look awesome on may 19th

EHmasterJedi
well i mean the faster they SWING the better but every time there sabers hit it should have been a split second pause, you see there supost to be trying to hit each other but by the time they hit there already moving the the next swing, you could argue that there useing the force and knowing as soon as they hit they wont kill the other but, in a real fight there would be a slight pause id think, its like i swing you block so there will be a second of anursha from them hitting that will keep them together, in that clip it was like they knew the moves to good and were hitting them so fast they didnt need that pause but could just tap each other and move on which makes for a lightening fast duel but it doesnt look right, look at TPM Obi v. Maul and watch the pauses evey time they hit, that was a very fast duel and looked the best so far in my oppinion..

JKozzy
Originally posted by Mist
are the sabers supposed to be hitting each other, or are they just twirling for no apparent reason?

maybe its old and they havent put the flashes on yet? (ive only seen the footage from 60mins....not this one..is it the same?) They're twirling and waiting for the other to flinch so they can get in a stab at their enemy. Waiting for the right moment to strike. Seems completely realistic to me. So no, the sabers aren't supposed to be hitting each other then. Completely finished shot.

Ken Kenobi
Old news rocks! rock

Carry on this discussion in the Interview thread where it was originally posted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.