they moved it...again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
lol..thats the 2nd time that happened....could someone tell me the difference between being off topic and a general discussion...i see them as the same thing....p.s-please dont move this thread

Storm
Please, create threads in the appropriate forum.
This is a question so this belongs in the News & Questions.

bader40
miffed

wuTa
u gotta be sh!tting me

bader40
I've told you mate they are pullin your chain.

Storm
In OTF, you can post whatever you want in any thread, meaningless and pointless. In GDF, your threads and posts need to be on topic and have to make sense.

Storm
Forum Guidelines & Rules

bader40
Your move Wuta.

wuTa
i think some of the threads they keep open are meaningless and pointless but u dont see me closin them down...whooooo

Storm
You can' t close any thread. Only the administrator (Raz) and moderators can do that.

bader40
The majority of threads created on this site are pointless, if they closed down the pointless ones then the site would be nearly empty.

wuTa
at least bader sees my point

Storm
There' s an OTF question currently running in the OTF.

bader40
It's true get any interesting or near adult conversation going and Bang it's gone.

Kes
WuTa this is starting to get annoying!
Stop creating stupid thread. You have a question regarding the board ask it in News & Questions.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.