Gandalf & Frodo Vs. Merlin and Arthur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorondor
now this would be a sight to behold two wizards and a hobbit and a kid (even) lol.

whatya think?stick out tongue

FrodozBabe
gandalf and frodo i guess cuse i dun think merlin is a good wizard lol stick out tongue also Frodo rocks! lol

sauron
G+f

merlin would be too bust being stupid 'dosy mine eyes decieve me, a viard an un halfling challenge merlin of the table round!'

and frodo would beat the hell outta arthur with his walking stick...

now i have a good duel...and im going to make athread

Topher123987
hahaahahahahahahahahha LMFAO
of course G&F would win he uses quick spells and merlin uses drawn out incantations

mmmmmm_ob :)
hmmz...is this b4 or after the ring is destroyed?

mmmmmm_ob :)
jus if it was b4 then Frodo n Gandalf wood win eesy!
hmmz Merlin isnt exactly an AMAZING wizard is he?

Fëanor
Merlin? Merlin wasn't a wizard like Gandalf...Gandalf for sure...

Arthur and Frodo...lol now that would be funny...a 60 yr old hobbit 'gainst a boy...

Frodo: come here you little brat!

Kitoky
Dude I'm sorry that this a bit off-topic but dude Feanor...your sig scares me...

Fëanor
laughing out loud

fell off me chair when i read that kit...

The almighty and powerful Kit feels fear... laughing

Thorondor
and likes the word "dude"

Fëanor
and drives a VW minibus with a surf board atop it...kowabunga!!!

Thorondor
laughing

Gandalf Of Lore
laughing
Are you kidding me Gandalf would win that easily because he is of the Maiar and in Arthurian Legend Merlin is just a half demon (His father was a vampim)
As for Frodo Vs. Arthur... Well Sting would have a lot of fun cutting Arthurs carcass who knows maybe Frodo might feed the remains to Wargs.

laughing

whatshisface
i say arthur... he has a singing sword.

Lord_Andres
Ah my two fav wizards, hmmm well I think Merlin and Arthur could poll it of, Merlin can do more spells then Gandlaf, and Arthur could kick Frodos ass like shit, and if Arthur would have the Excalibur he could take Frodo and Gandlaf down.

Thorondor
Glamdring and a bit white staff versus a stick?

Excalibur versus and elvish blade?

Gandalf and Frodo stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
the narsil is just a blade, the Excalibur is more then that, it's sort of a magical sword

Thorondor
who mentioned narsil stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
ups, I ment Glamdring embarrasment:

Thorondor
But Glamdring is Gandalfs weapon not Arthurs stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
I know Arthur got the Excalibur witch is much more powerful then any sword in the LOTR mythology

sauron
ok here is what i think of arthur

go to watch MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL

ARTHUR: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

WOMAN: Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.

ARTHUR: I am your king!

WOMAN: Well, I didn't vote for you.

ARTHUR: You don't vote for kings.

WOMAN: Well, how did you become king then?

ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake,...

...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from

the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was

to carry Excalibur.

That is why I am your king!

DENNIS: Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis

for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate

from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

ARTHUR: Be quiet!

DENNIS: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just

'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

ARTHUR: Shut up!

DENNIS: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some

moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Glamdring is no ORDINARY blade my friend, it is an old westernese blade smile very powerful, of the make of sting wink but a lot better stick out tongue otherwise gandalf would have had sting

Thorondor
laughing i love scripts big grin

Dragonlord_D
Merlin and Arthur would kick Gandalf and Frodo butt... Why? Merlin is half deamon, born as a failed attempt to be the first anti-christ. And therefore has the power of a god. He also a shaman who knows the secrets and language of nature. He knows the past, present and future, so he would know of Gandalf coming and prepare for his arrival. Gandalf would walk into a trap and be rendered powerless.

Arthur with Excalibur and Excalibur's Scabbard would be undefeatable. The spell on the scabbard is that the owner will never be defeated in battle. The sword itself can cut through any adversary who is not of pure heart. Frodo is not of pure heart as it been poisoned by the ring.

Nuff said.

eezy45
Wait Wait, where'd you get the idea of Merlin being a demon?

Oh yeah,

Mandos
HAHA! And Gandalf is a freakin Maiar, more powerful than Merlin demon.
As for Frodo vs Arthur... I think we'd all no who'd win.

Mandos
FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOO
O
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Sam would say.
But even him cannot delay
Excalibur chopping down his prey
Poor Frodo Sam would say

Thorondor
Was a double post necessary

Darth Sauron
Arthur would be kicking shit out of frodo
mercut....i mean sam would intervene and kick shit out of arthur
arthur would kill sam
sam would place a plague on both frodo and arthurs houses
frodo would kill tyb...arthur
frodo would be banished from the shire smile

Bar-en-Danwedh
wait... a king against a hobbit?
shouldn't this be Aragorn and galdalf vs Authur and merlin...?

Aragorn kicks alot of ass on his lonesome or with only two people to help..

Aurthur needs his knights of the round table....

plus Narsil kicks Excaliburs ass...

what kind of spells does Merlin have...?
either way, Gandalf would stab him with glamdring and knock him on head with his staff while merlin was reading his spell book...

frodo?
i think king authur would smite his ass...
of course F could use the ring and go invisible, which is one of the deadliest abilities you could have in combat...

Bar-en-Danwedh
Glamdring is Sting Snr.
stick out tongue

Thorondor
I meant the cartoon, when arthur is a kid.

Glamdring and Junior are in my house big grin

Mandos
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

kanis
alien I would have to say Merlin and Arthur, Arthur would kick Frodo's ass Frodo can't fight to save his life and Arthur has excaliber and Frodo's got sting. I'm not sure about Merlin and Gandalf, it depends on what Gandalf can do as the white wizard except use his staff to blind Merlin.

Telperaca
Anyone could kick Frodo's ass!

angel

Bar-en-Danwedh
i've not heard of that... it sounds lame...
frodo is a grown up, he would at least kick a kids ass...

Narsil, Hadhafang, ringwraith, and the ring of Barahir are in mine...
(and a witchking knock-off... i wan't that @#$%ing mace!!!)

Mandos
I would be scared of Frodo. You never know where a three feet tall man can venture.

Darth Sauron
God forbid he headbutted anybody

Thorondor

rohanspear543
yes I think arthur would kill frodo as he has excalibur, but Gandalf Merlin as Merlin is always more wise than powerful,of course some people would say wisdom is power.

Thrain
Dane.....go sit in the corner!sniper

fini
hmm Arthur would win,

But Gandalf would kick Merlin's alchemist ass.

Bar-en-Danwedh
your what?

Mandos
I'm afraid of the answer,lol

The Inkeeper
His glamdring?

Mandos
His Barad-dur would be more appropriate. laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
What the f**k?

MerMorgan02
U guys really need 2 read up on Merlin. then u would b able 2 tell which one is the better wizard. Merlin was considered the father of all wizardry, just thought id let u no. Oh, and BTW, Merlin wasn't an Alcamist. do u even no what an alacamist is?

rohanspear543
Alchemist u mean?

Bar-en-Danwedh
of corse we know what an alchemist is...

what an insulting question!!!

he's the dude at the drug store who can translate prescriptions...

Lord_Andres
omg gandalf kick Merlin, are you guys smokin something over there? merlin can shoot fireballs, and he can also ''shoot those back that are fired at him' what would gandalf do huh? make his shield like he did with balrog? that shield broke when hte balrig hit it, merlin would simply just shoot another fireball at him, fordo would die at arthurs first strike, so it basicly would be a gandalf vs arthur and merlin, gandalf woulind even be able to take care of arthur, arthur has Excalibur, and whoever said narsilowns excalibur, is waaaaaaay out in the forest, Narsil is just a well crafted sword, excalibur is a magic sword it woulind simply go trough narsil like a sharp knife trough hot butter, just like that

MerMorgan02
Merlin has "the power within, and from the beyond". he held the Excalaber before Arthur even existed, and he saved the isle of Fincayra (if u have no clue what the f I'm talkin' about, then read the Lost Years of Merlin series) He also has an awesome sister, Rhiannon, AKA Lady of the Lake.

Mandos
Why would we care about that? He would lose anyway. laughing out loud

Elwing
I think it would be a hard one, gandalf would so kick merlins arse and frodo might have a chance if arthur was still a kid but thats only on the Disney version.....................

Elwing
Hold your horses right there Lord Andres if you have read anything like the appendices in Lord of the Rings then you would no that Gandalf is restricted against using is awesome power against Sauron by the Valar who think that men should ultimately defeat Sauron by themselves with indirect help from Gandalf...... (gasp) and so you have no idea what your talking about and I have read the Mists of Avalon aswell so I no what I'm talking about!

Elwing
Happy Dance OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Lord_Andres
^ yup i knew that damn well! but when he fought the balrog (also a maia) he was aloud to use everything in his power, and he barely beat him, now thats the best he can do, merlin on the otherhand would have shot the balrog to pices with his fireballas and stuff, Frodo beat arthur laughing out loud this is what I needed to make my day even more fun, arthur would have beaten frodo anyday, Arthurs fighing skills are even better then gandalf(with the sword)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.