Jolee Bindo vs. ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Classic duel between ancient sorta semi-jedi vs. modern jedi knight.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan kills him.

Darth_Janus
Obi Wan would pwn Jolee, assuming they'd ever actually fight.

Fishy
Tobad it isn't ROTJ obi, now that would be a great fight, filled with story's about times long past.

Anyways Obi wins this one

Revan Darkstar
ya Obi could win, unless Jolee talked so long that Obi fell asleep, then Jolee has a chance.

Fishy
I don't think Obi is stupid enough to let something like that happen..

Revan Darkstar
ya I know, it was a joke, Jolee could only win if Kenobi was asleep

Fishy
I know

Julie
obiwan by far

Kun-ni Habeo
ninja pwns

Naga Sadow
obi wan, hands down

Julie
obiwan beats young brash anakin....bindo's gonna be no problem

Brotz
Jolee Bindo was a smuggler, a Jedi Padawan during the Great Sith War that was a friend of Nomi Sunrider, a hermit in the shadowlands of Kashyyyk for two decades, and he fought numerous Dark Jedi and Sith Trooper in the Second Sith War.

Obi-Wan Kenobi is an accomplished master of the lightsaber, but Jolee Bindo primarily focused on his force abilities and occassionally on lightsaber skills, yet he was still really fast and precise with the blade.

Bindo isn't quite at Kenobi's level of swordsmanship, but his mastery of the force is greater than Kenobi's. Bindo takes this, but it's close.

exanda kane
The thing is, most of the details about Jolee's strength would be considered non-canon because they come under 'video game stats'.

Darth_Glentract
You know, we all said Obi-wan would win because we expected the ep3 characters to pwn a lot more than they did. Jolee would take him.

Darth Faunus
Do you have any proof supporting Bindo aside from the oh so popular 'omg!1!!! ancint jeedi pwnz00rs al peeple ahfter dem1!!'.

exanda kane
Yeah, and Jolee doesnt even come under the ancint jeedi pwnz00rs category. he's just an average jedi from a while back.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Do you have any proof supporting Bindo aside from the oh so popular 'omg!1!!! ancint jeedi pwnz00rs al peeple ahfter dem1!!'.

He survived 20 years in the Shadowlands. He also was a powerful Jedi during the Great Sith War.

exanda kane
So did Quinlan (and other places). He's just not in Obi-wan's league, maybe close, but not equal or greater.

ssj3gohan007
Obi-Wan wins this

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by exanda kane
So did Quinlan (and other places). He's just not in Obi-wan's league, maybe close, but not equal or greater.

Quinlain survived in the Shadowlands alone for 20 years? I'd like to see your source.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He survived 20 years in the Shadowlands. He also was a powerful Jedi during the Great Sith War.

Yes he survived the shadowlands an impressive thing, but from what we know he didn't do a lot fighting there primarily helping out the wookies and every now and then killing beats. Yes he's great to have survived there don't get me wrong. It would have made him far more powerful then he was when he arrived. However I think a lot of Jedi could have done it.

He wasn't a powerful Jedi during the great Sith war however and there is really nothing to suggest he ever really had power. He was a padawan during the great Sith war.

He's a lot like Kenobi in many things, but if he can defeat this young Soresu Master? I don't know, it would be very hard for him to do so.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Quinlain survived in the Shadowlands alone for 20 years? I'd like to see your source.

On StarWars.com of course. Find the source yourself, something on upcoming comics (Star Wars: Repbulic methinks), and of course he travelled to other places aswell (notably Soccoro).

Darth_Glentract
I looked on SW.com and it says nothing about it. Please provide the source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.