The KMC Jan. 2005-present AKA "noob's" consolidate X 24,335 the Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Unite as one to make a mystical force more powerful than Superman, Batman, "Man-Spider" *cough Mr. Parker cough*, and the Incredible Hulk put together (figurtively speaking that is...)

Demarthl
wut? confused

Kaistar
We noobs will eventually bloom into non-noobs.......dammit! I want to be a noob forever! arrggghh!

So how is it going Demarthl or something like that?

Mist
why do you make redundant threads? confused we all know your stupid, no need to prove it...

Demarthl
*aphex twin owns youuuuuu* no expression

Kaistar
Originally posted by Mist
why do you make redundant threads? confused we all know your stupid, no need to prove it... Is that flaming I hear? Eh, whatever...........

moises
Unite!!!

RogueGambitdare
spam!

moises
Spam on!

moises
Unite!!!

Big Evil
I'll join your newbie destruction quest on one condition:

One of you girls has to take the fall and be mine. stick out tongue

Captain REX
Wow, this is extra special and will achieve nothing. stick out tongue

Clovie
Originally posted by Big Evil
I'll join your newbie destruction quest on one condition:

One of you girls has to take the fall and be mine. stick out tongue but she has to be from floridA eek!

SlipknoT
Noobs = May 15th 2004, May 14th 2005.

Demarthl
*poke* minus me

SlipknoT
........you dont have the noob attitude so sure

Captain REX
I consider a person to be a noob if they've been here for less than six months, or if they are really really dumb...

Clovie
i'm not a noob? huh

§P0oONY
This is another really bad threads that should be destroyed... even though i fit into the '05 boundary.... for shame on you thread maker, for shame

Captain REX
You're definitely not a noob, Clov, you've been here over a year. happy

I agree with Sp0oOny of course. wink

dark1365
I don't think I'm a noob anymore...right? erm

Captain REX
Well... stick out tongue

You don't act like one.

§P0oONY
The word noob is a very prominent feature of KMC these days, I couldn't care less if I am one or not

Kharhmah

Clovie
Originally posted by Captain REX
You're definitely not a noob, Clov, you've been here over a year. happy and almost a half!!!!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Indeed.

I agree with you.

Woo, thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.