What's the deal with...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
...Swimming pools?

They're just tiled holes in the ground that you fill with chemicals and water.

So....why are they SO much fun?

Discuss it here.

-AC

shellie
I prefer swimming pools to the ocean for swimming....while Im absolutely in love with the beach and its community...I wont go swimming in the water. It scares me. embarrasment

chelsea17
I like swimming pools better than beaches too...I'll walk on the shore and in the shallow water part of the beach, but not past that

Mist
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
...Swimming pools?

Discuss it here.

-AC

one word: bikinis smokin'

big grin

silver_tears
I love the ocean and beaches love

shellie
Originally posted by chelsea17
I like swimming pools better than beaches too...I'll walk on the shore and in the shallow water part of the beach, but not past that me too

Draco69
Me too....until I heard about the girl who got her friggin arm bitten off by a shark.

Mist
mmm....crunchy........

Clovie
i don't like swimming pools very much cry

D-Double
Originally posted by Mist
one word: bikinis smokin'

big grin

Yezzur! big grin

Whatever gets women nakeder... laughing out loud

... plus you don't have to worry about sharks and giant killer octopuses... scared

Alpha Centauri
You missed the point dammit.

Why are they fun though? It's just water in a hole, right?

-AC

Mighty Yoda
blink

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by shellie
I prefer swimming pools to the ocean for swimming....while Im absolutely in love with the beach and its community...I wont go swimming in the water. It scares me. embarrasment

I love to swim in pools.I have a fear of the ocean which I will not go near even if you pay me too! embarrasment jm

Mighty Yoda
jakie eek!

Alpha Centauri
Yoda, do me a favour, stop replying in my threads with one word that doesn't have any relevance, or a single smiley.

So does anyone wanna take on the oh so horrifically difficult task of trying to answer my question?

-AC

Ignite
i dont like swimming pools...to confined and all these ppl pissing in the water and...i hate swimming pools....ocean is better

smoker4
For me its the feeling of floating, maybe i just want to be back in the womb smokin' (responses should be varied) laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
That's it smile, good.

We're getting somewhere.

-AC

chelsea17
Originally posted by Ignite
i dont like swimming pools...to confined and all these ppl pissing in the water and...i hate swimming pools....ocean is better

You can get a type of chemical for swimming pools that you put in your pool and when someone tries to use the bathroom in the pool, the water around that person will change to a visible color

smoker4
Originally posted by Ignite

Youve never been swimming in the english seas then? laughing out loud

Ignite
yeh i know but still....its disgusting, and too many ppl all doing stupid things and bumping into u...

Miss_Faye
...Swimming pools?

Discuss it here.

-AC

Hms. I rather swim in a tiled hole in the ground filled with chemical and water then swim at the beach with diapers floating near by. Thats just....blechs. sick

Coldfire
Ewww!! I'd rather swim in a nice clean river or lake...

Alpha Centauri
You're all missing the point dammit! DAMMIT!

WHY is water so much fun? Why do people make a point to get in the water and all of a sudden, everything is fun?

-AC

Fionnuala
becuase water IS fun...though i don't know how people can stand being in a swimming pool..has to be the sea for me..

Alpha Centauri
I hate the sea, well the beach. Too much crap on the shore.

When we went out on a boat I swam in the ocean next to the boat, that was cool coz there was hardly anything there. Just a nasty salty taste.

-AC

Fionnuala
I hate the sea, well the beach. Too much crap on the shore.

When we went out on a boat I swam in the ocean next to the boat, that was cool coz there was hardly anything there. Just a nasty salty taste.

-AC

yeah beaches can be pretty shitty (quite literally sometimes) i've just grow up next to the sea...i need it..it especially cool being in the sea during a thunderstorm...or swimming in Irish seas..

Alpha Centauri
Well when I go swimming I hardly ever swim on top of the water.

I get around faster underwater, can see better and can hold my breath for longer.

Speaking of which, isn't it horrid when you get into a cold pool in hot weather and you have to get your shoulders wet? Hahaha.

-AC

Bardock42
Because swimming....and especially diving feels like flying...you can fantasitze aboot stuff....for example you can pretend you are a great goalkeeper or you are spider man or something...you can jump aound...and you just feel free...I love swimming.....would be even greater if we could breath water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.