Most Annoying Childrens' Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
That damn Pikachu. Kick that yellow rat to the curb...

silver_tears
you make way too many threads no expression

Draco69
I am overcompulsive aren't I? Okay that's it.....for now. evil face

Mist
jar jar

-Funky Punk-
hmm.. witch one should i choose?

Demarthl
childrens idol? those useless ****ing parents that dont teach their kids manners so when i walk down the street i get a 6 year old asking me for **** then threatenin to stab me up and do me over cause i said no kwasny ****ing kids

Mist
laughing no expression yes its quite bad nowadays...

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, I hate kids. Kids suck. I agree with Mist on Jar Jar.

The Tired Hiker
One time this 6th grader asked me for 50 cents. I said I didn't have any change. Then he pointed at me and laughed saying, "The guy works for the news and he has no money." That's when I yelled, "Feck you, you little sh!t." He was sooooo shocked to hear me say that, his mouth dropped open. Then I drove out of there because I was in a marked news vehicle. embarrasment

Draco69
I DESPISE children. They should all go to boarding school so we don't have to put up with them.

I LOVE babies though. That is until they begin to talk and annoy the sh** out of you.

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Draco69
I DESPISE children. They should all go to boarding school so we don't have to put up with them.

I LOVE babies though. That is until they begin to talk and annoy the sh** out of you.

babies r sooo cute... my softball coach has the most adoribal little boy hes only like 2 years old.... hes soo cute

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
babies r sooo cute... my softball coach has the most adoribal little boy hes only like 2 years old.... hes soo cute You should freeze dry him so he stays that way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.