the forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
what is up the GDF...eveytime i post a topic it gets moved or close....and some of the topics are good too....is that like a forum for kids or somethin?

Dogbert
Well, the GDF is more serious than the OTF
Most pointless threads in the OTF yes

Clovie
OTF is better, mods shouldn't close thread here.. but they somwtimes do though...

wuTa
allright...i'm home

Clovie
sure

Dogbert
If you keep doing what you're doing in the GDF and everywhere else, you will get banned...

Clovie
and what is he doing?

Dogbert
Making random and pointless threads.... for the most part...

Vampiree
opening dozens of useless threads

Clovie
oh, ok.

raven guardia
*dances for OTF forum*.....YeY!! off topic rules!!!!!!!!!!

wuTa
my threads arent pointless....i had some good threads and some people liked them...dogbert is right...there probly gonna ban me...but if there gonna ban me for expressing my opionion than they can ban me and b!te me at the same time...some people have no sense of humor

Clovie
laughing

Linkalicious
nah, i like your sense of humor wuTa. And your previous post was right....OTF should be your new home. Your types of comments and posts are perfect for this place. Though i don't ENTIRELY agree with their reasoning for moving your original "does size matter?" thread....it got done and it shouldn't be that big of a deal to you.

Storm
Only 1 thread actually had a topic, the other 5 were complaints.

wuTa
i think u should read my last post in the GDF

wuTa
actually 2 or 3 of them were jokes but like i said..some people have no humor

Shoukan
See the GDF is the more serious forum for on topic discussions...

The OTF is a forum full of crap threads...Some of the crap threads are worth it and some are not.

Opening complaint threads are a no no and they will be closed...You are still new to here I know, you will learn in time how things work here.

Dvae
the reason i like the OTF is cos you dont get moderation like the other forums

people moan if you "joke" or go "off-topic"

Losers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
closing-CLOSED

wuTa
lol...there probly still talkin about me in there too...there needs to be more threads like this were people don have a bug up there ass 24/7

Dogbert
Who complained about your thread in the OTF?
Or was it just in the GDF?

Korri
laughing dvae!

Dvae
nah, GDF is cool though if you want a serious discussion

no expression whatever a serious discussion is confused

wuTa
nah it was just the GDF

Korri
dave can have a serious conversation? *faints* stretcher

shadow link
as long as were civilised, and some topics create less civilisation than others (if u can create less civilisation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.