comics' mightiest female!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right. who'd be left standing?

wonder woman
v
storm
v
invisible woman
v
scarlet witch
v
big barda
v
she hulk
v
jean grey
v
supergirl
v
powergirl

did i miss anyone you think should be here who has a chance? all characters in their current/last known states.

Draco69
No fair. Jean is the White Crown Phoenix. And Scarlet Witch can recreate reality.

If it was normal power levels it would go like this:

Wonder Woman
Invisible Woman
Supergirl
Jean Grey
Storm
Powergirl
Scarlet Witch
Big Barda
She-Hulk

armandovalles
im betting on invisible woman cuz in f4 foes she beat the sh*t out of the mole man's monster and the super skrull at the same time.

GalacticStorm
1) jean grey

2) wonder woman

3) super girl

4) scarlet witch

4) storm /big barda/ she hulk /power girl/ invisible woman all debatable im drunk at the mo but quite sure this is sound until im back to own any1 2morrow

DigiMark007
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
1) jean grey

2) wonder woman

3) super girl

4) scarlet witch

4) storm /big barda/ she hulk /power girl/ invisible woman all debatable im drunk at the mo but quite sure this is sound until im back to own any1 2morrow

I wouldn't be worried....no one's looking to be "owned 2morrow". But hell, if you're drunk and your biggest screw-up is repeating the number 4, then good for you. Most of us would spout jibberish about jean grey being able to beat all these other people, and misspell everything.

-DM

stormfront13
well...... i bet ww and barda would help eachother, jean and storm would help eachother considering they are firends(ww + barda) or they are sisters(storm + jean)

black wolverine
yup storm and jean win exept if jean somehow faints again

black wolverine
xcant jean make all there minds think they r dead exept she-hulk he mind in inpervious 2 psycic attacks but i think besisdes those facts they win or she-hulk wins

Draco69
Telepathy doesn't work on Diana. (Hestia's Fire)

Telepathy can't go through IW's shields

Telepathy doesn't work on New Gods.

leonidas
<<Telepathy doesn't work on Diana. (Hestia's Fire)

Telepathy can't go through IW's shields

Telepathy doesn't work on New Gods.>>

so i know who you're NOT picking. who do you say will win?

Draco69
If they are in they're current forms, then Jean Grey since she' s the friggin Phoenix.

But if they were in they're normal levels then either WW or IW.

Supergirl has the power but she still too inexperienced. She has trouble with Clayface.

GalacticStorm
Jean grey. Hush draco u know its the truth!!!

Draco69
As Phoenix, absolutely.

As plain ol Jean Grey absolutely not.

GalacticStorm
Draco do i hav to slap the DC out of u?!!! U know the sitch with jean do not make me repeat myself

Sentry
GalacticStorm's drunk again. Watch out he posts some weird stuff sometimes.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Draco69
As Phoenix, absolutely.

As plain ol Jean Grey absolutely not.

being the phoenix is part of her mutation and who she is... theres no "plain ol Jean Grey" since the ancient days cool

(I urge everyone to read classic X-men 8,42-43, New x-men series, Phoenix: Endsong wink )

GalacticStorm
U go FIERY!!!!!

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
U go FIERY!!!!!

Happy Dance

Wonderman
You left out Captain Marvel and Binary.
Sure Phoneix is most powerful on the cosmic scale, so my vote goes to her, but what a personality conflict.
Otherwise it goes to one of these two.
Also the original Black Queen: Selene. She is a telepathic vampire that controls the inanimate.

Draco69
She isn't on the list. Which means she's not gonna win.

GalacticStorm
Binary and Photon and Selene should be included in that list but the outcome remains the same im afraid. I AM FIRE AND LIFE INCARNATE I AM PHOENIX!!!!

Draco69
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
being the phoenix is part of her mutation and who she is... theres no "plain ol Jean Grey" since the ancient days cool

(I urge everyone to read classic X-men 8,42-43, New x-men series, Phoenix: Endsong wink )

Sure it is. Which didn't prevent her from being knocked out by a common thug.

GalacticStorm
"do i hav to slap the DC out of u?!!! "

This obviously still stands.

hoorayforpeepee
selene, photon, and many of the carl danvers forms (especially binary) are pretty damn powerful. i would put binary above everyone on the given list aside from phoenix jean and reality queen scarlet witch.

hoorayforpeepee
PS: three cheers for fiery balrog, one of the few people aside from galactic storm and myself who give the phoenix the respect it deserves.

Draco69
It's Jean Grey. Not Phoenix. She's not all powerful. She had to DIE to become the Phoenix. And she STILL died anyway.

pr1983
It's Jean Grey. Not Phoenix. She's not all powerful. She had to DIE to become the Phoenix. And she STILL died anyway.

and yet shes back...

Draco69
As the White Crown Phoenix. Who would decimate just about anybody.

As I said, Phoenix wins

Jean loses.

hoorayforpeepee
which i think we can all agree on.

seriously, how bad ass is it that white crown jean grey held the freaking multiverse in the palm of her hand?

GalacticStorm
"As the White Crown Phoenix. Who would decimate just about anybody.

As I said, Phoenix wins

Jean loses."

Its 5 am in the U.K. Ive now run out of the necessary energy to force thru your skull the inner workings of the force but when i wake up 2morrow i'll b only 2 happy 2.

FieryBalrog

Jean and Phoenix, they are the same person.... her mutation, among other things, is the ability to access the phoenix force. Her spirit is "carved from the phoenix".

what do you mean, she STILL died anyway? She committed suicide (on the moon). By the way, she never truly dies. She recuperates inside the M'kraan crystal (the White Hot Room) and she can go back to life to "train". You need to read more about the Phoenix and its relationship with her...

as I said, read classic x-men #s 8, 42, 43, the New x-men series particularly "here comes tomorrow" and #154, and Phoenix: Endsong. esp. #5.

As the White Crown Phoenix. Who would decimate just about anybody.

As I said, Phoenix wins

Jean loses.

Jean Grey IS the white crown phoenix, like you say yourself here. So how is it Phoenix wins... Jean Grey loses? confused

FieryBalrog
Sure it is. Which didn't prevent her from being knocked out by a common thug.

there is an element of Character Induced Stupidity in her relationship with the phoenix force, particularly the original phoenix saga when she was first using her powers. She subconsciously limits hersef depending on the emergency of the situation and the need at hand. Which is why she was able to shrug off firelord with ease, power up an interstellar portal and then heal the multiverse because it was essential. On the other hand, a thug with a pistol was able to put her and Pro. X to sleep (I'm assuming this is what you're referring to) because of her inexperience and her subconscious limitation. She wonders herself what happened to her afterwards. It happens again in the battle with Magneto, but when push comes to shove she saves herself and Beast from the inside of a volcano and is about to save the other x-men until beast foolishly stops her by telling her they're dead..

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
PS: three cheers for fiery balrog, one of the few people aside from galactic storm and myself who give the phoenix the respect it deserves.

because most people haven't read the stuff about her and the phoenix... its a shame they put some of the best stuff in the backstories among the classic reprints.

GalacticStorm
I think im in luv with FieryBalrog!!

Draco69
AARRRGH...defeat is painful.

eleveninches
main charachters:

1. Full power Phoenix/DP
2. New Supergirl
3. WW
4. Sue Storm
5. Troia
6. Powergirl

supporting charachters:
Mazikeen, lilith, phyla,

BENITO
Originally posted by leonidas
all right. who'd be left standing?

wonder woman
v
storm
v
invisible woman
v
scarlet witch
v
big barda
v
she hulk
v
jean grey
v
supergirl
v
powergirl

did i miss anyone you think should be here who has a chance? all characters in their current/last known states.
she hulk won't last long unless it was a bikini contest or something

ebonyblade1
There are others out their two. Jenny Sparks could fry half of the people on the list. Jenny Quantum would give phoenix the fight of her life.

ebonyblade1
Kid quantum II, is very powerful. And so is Saturn girl.

leonidas
all right, for the sake of this, let's rule out phoenix altogether, shall we? NOW who's gonna win?

Crimson Phoenix
What kind of power levels is this? cause Phoenix and Wanda could just blink the others out of existence with there full power levels

ebonyblade1
It would be a close fight. Any of the others could win on any gven day. If you leave out the ones I mentioned and Jean Grey. Maybe this should be a women's team versus a men's team. No cosmic entities.

manjaro
im confused because might denotes pure brute strentgh therefore i dont know who to go for on this for if were this thread entiled most poewrful then it would be simple

black robb
No one can resist Aunt May's cookies of doom!

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by black robb
No one can resist Aunt May's cookies of doom!

thats why she isn't on the list.... smokin'

illadelph12
I'd take Madelyne Pryor.

Aka Goblin Queen.

black wolverine
she-hulk takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.