for the love of god help me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
i just accidently cut one of my sofa chairs with a katana its a very slim cut and its about two inches long and noticaeable. how do i fix it!?

TrAnCeDuO
help me before i ****in blow my brains out!!!

ApolloX
Put a pillow over it.erm

The Tired Hiker
Um, sew it up? Then use sandpaper.

Baylin
use the same sword to kill everyone else in the house, they'll never notice the damage once their heads are lopped off no expression

(that was a joke btw! eek! )

Demarthl
needle, cotton and loop it throught repeatedly pulling it tight every so oftern, then tie it in a knot at the end and cut the remaining string off

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Baylin
use the same sword to kill everyone else in the house, they'll never notice the damage once their heads are lopped off no expression

(that was a joke btw! eek! )

It's good you used that disclaimer with this crowd. laughing out loud

Baylin
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
It's good you used that disclaimer with this crowd. laughing out loud

Yeah you never know what these KMC crazed teens will do doh

shyguy
destroy the evedience and get rid of the couch
big grin

TrAnCeDuO
thanks Demarthal and Tired Hiker. ill try doing that. any suggestions on how to make it less visable?(just now i switched the chair with one thats almost exactly identacal but and covered it up with a blanket but i dont know how long that'll last)

and i hope all of you who are trying to turn this thing into a big joke get cancer and die!

Draco69
What the hell were doing playing around with a friggin katana anyway?

Put duct tape on it. Then find an identical material to sew it back on.

Shaggy2dope
why were you messin with a katana in the house?

TrAnCeDuO
thats not helping matters idiot!

and yes, im going to put duct tape on a sofa chair...when its in the middle of the damn living room!

Shaggy2dope
seriously why were you messing with a katana in the house if you have pets i bet if you cared you would think differently about your actions

TrAnCeDuO
i asked for help not for preaching.

Draco69
Well....You're f***ed then. I would just fess up. I've learned that hiding a bad thing just increases the punishments.

Shaggy2dope
yep defintely fess up cause if your parents found out youd probably get your ass beat better not to lie

TrAnCeDuO
i know...i know...

but i rather get the shit beaten out of me rather than be verbally abused again.

Shaggy2dope
wtf What the f**k? are you talkin about you gettin abused i would run away if thats the way you mean it lol

ApolloX
Turn over the cushin. smart

Imaginary
Yep, I say sew it up.

Baylin
tis better to confess and take the rap yes

I burnt a hole in my bedroom carpet when I was about 14 and managed to hide it for about 3 months before my mum and dad found it - boy did I get a proper roasting! cry

I must admit if I'm forced to practice in the house I use my bokken! wink

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
wtf What the f**k? are you talkin about you gettin abused i would run away if thats the way you mean it lol

im just so tired of always being put down for how worthless i am. i'd love to take a few punches than always feel like shit.

Tptmanno1
Well if they say anything, just go "Holy shit! How did that get there."

TrAnCeDuO
...and blame it on the cat?no expression

Imaginary
Yeah, why not? Do you have a cat? Make two more cuts on either side of the one you already made wink

TrAnCeDuO
that was sarcasm...

...i dont believe it ...this has to be one of my most darkest moments and yet you all laugh it up as a goddamn joke!

shyguy
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
that was sarcasm...

...i dont believe it ...this has to be one of my most darkest moments and yet you all laugh it up as a goddamn joke!

thats because i find your situation funny and very similar to something i once did laughing

Imaginary
I KNOW it was sarcasm, but you COULD blame it on the cat.

The Tired Hiker
Hey Trance, you can also try to super glue it closed by squirting some glue between the slit, then scrape the excess glue with a scraper, like a dust pan or something. Then, if you can find matching paint, lightly dab some paint to hide the texture of the glue. Ink might work too.

TrAnCeDuO
thats crazy enough to work but i dont know where i can find some superglue thats clear and not eye-catching

Next Venom_girl
Spread an Afghan or blanket over it. Walk away whistling. whistling

The Tired Hiker
Just no matter what, deny that it was your fault, and claim you have no idea how it happened.

Myth
Find a bum. Kill him with the Katana. Drag his corpse to the couch (make sure you don't get blood on anything but the couch or it will show that he was killed and dragged there). Position him so that it looks like you stabbed through him and into the couch. When your parents get home, explain that he broke into your house and attacked you. You stabbed him in self defense and cut the couch. The couch will be the least of their worries.

btw: Don't get so offended that people find the situation funny. Heck, I've ripped my couch too.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i know...i know...

but i rather get the shit beaten out of me rather than be verbally abused again. Considering you have a Katana, I dont think People are in the position to Beat the shit out of you.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Myth

btw: Don't get so offended that people find the situation funny. Heck, I've ripped my couch too.

Mist is right, I cut up couches with my katana all the time.

SlipknoT
By Jove there isnt a day that goes by where I dont cut up my couches.

Lianslo
I thought I was the only one who cut up my couch with a kantana!

Seriously tho...I'd sew it. If you take your time and do it right, your parents prolly won't even know it.

Miss_Faye
Hms..>Super glue.

FullMetalLover1
um..if you tell they might take your katana away, and that won't be nice soo...just dont tell? big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.