Diablo Iii And Quake Iv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splintercell
THERE IS WORKING PROGRESS ON DIABLO III AND THERE IS A ROUMOR OF QUAKE IV WHAT ARE YOUR OPINONS ON THIS?

ChickinMeat
well 1 thing is i dont know how you can compare these games, they are completly different.

and 2, i want both of them, right now

MetallicaT
how is he comparing the two of them?

oh man....d3 is gonna be so good...i know it

ChickinMeat
yeah my bad, sorry matey

when was the d3 news given out? anyone got a link to a news story?

my diablo addiction will begin once more!

Swanky-Tuna
It's all rumors so far. But the domain is registered to blizzard and apparently there's a d3 soundtrack being recorded.

BackFire
Actually, Quake 4 is confirmed, will be released later this year.

Diablo III.....all rumors, there's also a rumor going around that starcraft 2 is under development. I find that to be more likely.

ChickinMeat
Im not sure if Q4 is actually released this year or if its going to be previewed at QuakeCon.

Eitherway its not quick enough!

SaTsuJiN
Quake 4 artwork was shown throughout various publications recently.. so its likely we'll be seeing that very soon.. and well.. diablo III.. (or a prequel to diablo, which would be more likely).. I dont think blizz is going to be doing any sudden new releases with WoW up and about

dark1365
Originally posted by splintercell
THERE IS WORKING PROGRESS ON DIABLO III AND THERE IS A ROUMOR OF QUAKE IV WHAT ARE YOUR OPINONS ON THIS?
Caps lock off, buddy.

MetallicaT
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Quake 4 artwork was shown throughout various publications recently.. so its likely we'll be seeing that very soon.. and well.. diablo III.. (or a prequel to diablo, which would be more likely).. I dont think blizz is going to be doing any sudden new releases with WoW up and about

well they should, cuz wow sucks in my opinion

splintercell
my bad i wasent paying attention i meant q4 is in development and d3 is being disscused
my bad

forumcrew
seeing as a lot of the main guys at blizz left and made guild wars.. which is sorta their D3 im not sure how good a blizzard made D3 or SC2 would be..

belly_jeans349
hmm well if they are both made im buying both...and dont you think quake IV is getting made pretty fast since doom 3 expansion was just recently made?

SaTsuJiN
sure, but I also think that with doom 3 being iD's most recent release, that they would want to make more games faster for a better income, to follow suit of the other companies

belly_jeans349
yea, they have a huge group i read somewhere there's like 800 i think i cant remember, somewhere up there though, lots of people working on games that's why they make them soo fast!

splintercell
as long as quake IV isent like #III THE 3RD ONE SUCKEDbut anyways i hope its fun

belly_jeans349
i think the 3rd one was fun but the 1st quake was the best....smile it was most addicting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.