Spliinter Cell: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splintercell
Splinter cell the movie is in development the teaser is on the chaos theroy game what do you guys and girls think?
Happy Dance

WindDancer
Spy movie not sci/fi or fantasy.

Moving...

jnr hiphop
Hmm.. sounds interesting..

BlazingBarrells
it should be good, there is tons of stuff they could do to revamp the spy genre. i still love james bond though, but sam fischer is a badass, not suave. and it is being directed by peter berg, which IMO did a wonderful job in the rundown with the rock and s w scott. splinter cell should be a good one.....

splintercell
jiggyi cantjiggyfind jiggythe jiggyrelease date jiggy

FLIPMODE
YES! my Favorite game!!

But that Fat kid, No matter how hilarious that is...is still CREEPING me out. What the HELL is he doing? LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Marchioness
This should be interesting. I hope the movie will be good.

Primitive Screwhead
I would much rather see a CGI version made for the film over a live action version. Something to take the sting of FF: Spirits Within off, you know? These game to movie translations just aren't carrying over too well. House of the Dead, (can't imagine Bloodrayne will be much better than Uwe Boll's HoD), Resident Evil, Final Fantasy.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
I would much rather see a CGI version made for the film over a live action version. Something to take the sting of FF: Spirits Within off, you know?

Aside from there being no game relation, I thought that FF:TSW was fantastic. Voice work, animation, everything.

(BTW, shooting this over to the Video Game forum. More people are going to relate to this there.)

Filmmaker451
From what the movie sounds to me either this will be excellent or just plain stupid. It really depends on everything.

Primitive Screwhead
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Aside from there being no game relation, I thought that FF:TSW was fantastic. Voice work, animation, everything.

(BTW, shooting this over to the Video Game forum. More people are going to relate to this there.)

Yeah, that's why a had a problem with it. Expected it to be more in vain with standard FF type storytelling, and as it wasn't I considered it to not be true to its videogame roots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.