General Zod Returns with Doomsday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithKiller
evil face General Zod is returning in the new movie and is bringing DoomsDay...!? Does this from what weve heard from the plot seem feasable? I think it would be perfect.....We know there is an old enemy in the plot.....and i believe other Kryptonians which Doomsday is from Krypton right.....that would blend the movie and the comic plot perfectly.... smokin'

whirlysplat
Is this true? It sounds fantastic !!!!!!!!!

Draco69
I can see Superman handling ONE of them. But BOTH!? He better get some help.

Zod4Life
I can't wait for Superman Returns!!!I have been hoping for Zod and Doomsday since I heard the description.But I don't think he can take both of them by himself.He'll definately need some help.But then again,he did face Non,Ursa and Zod by himself.

Jack Daniels
DOOMSDAY!!!! we must have doomsday!

ZephroCarnelian
Superman would kicks Zods candy ass. Again.

But Doomsday? A huge, lifelike, bigscreen DOOMSDAY???

Wow!!! eek!

Jack Daniels
If it happens I hope hes not cheesy like Hulk movie hulk was...

Zod4Life
I saw some Doomsday skeeches for Superman Returns over at supermanhomepage.com and they look cool and it's a new look for Doomsday.I wonder how will Zod get his powers back?

ImmortalOne
Zod ...... maybe some scaterred pieces of krypton in the orbit er somthin.....

Hell with the power origins and shit.....

How will the Man of Steel handle Doomsday AND Zod ??

Zod4Life
I have no idea.

DarkCrawler
I post the sketches here....

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/doomsday-heads-sketch.jpg

Doomsday's head sketches...I don't know...reminds me of Predator.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/doomsday-body-sketch.jpg

Doomsday...cool, I guess, but what is that blaster thing in his hand?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/tomwellingsupes2.jpg

Alex Ross sketch of Tom Welling if he would be the Superman...

DarthLazious
Nice.

I am looking forward to this movie.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Draco69
I can see Superman handling ONE of them. But BOTH!? He better get some help.

better call in Bats and WW for help.

manjaro
is this the real upcoming movie or a straight to video animated one?

Mainstream
Originally posted by manjaro
is this the real upcoming movie or a straight to video animated one?

I thought the only villian in Supes return was Lex....I hope I"m wrong.

Darth Macabre
I dont like how doomsday looks. I like the classic look for him alot better.

Oh well sounds good non the less.

Mainstream
confirm this someone.

Zod4Life
Go to supermanhomepage.com to get one of the plot points of the movie.

Zod4Life
The plot point sounds like Doomsday is going to be in the movie.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The plot point sounds like Doomsday is going to be in the movie.

COOL

Zod4Life
It says he steals something Kryptonian and releases something only Superman can lessen the impact of.

Mainstream
I went to a site it said he's gonna fight Lex and another villian...I'd go with Zod myself.

Jack Daniels
Personally i dont see how they cannot have Doomsday in it....Zod would be an excellent twist and the Zod rumors are everywhere etc....but cmon Doomsday killed Superman.....they cant get that far off track from the comics.....the movie is based on everything from the comics...Lois Lex etc....everything else follows suit, why screw it up by not having Doomsday? Lex rescues Zod helps him get his powers back somehow or possibly in this movie Zod never lost em?....I dunno anyway then Zod realizing he cannot defeat the man of steel with out a weapon...so he remembers what the scientists did with Doomsday....he was a general on Krypton right...Doomsday was to be a military weapon or something right...maybe Zod originally ordered Doomsday locked up and buried in the earth....? Certainly a feasible plot...

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Personally i dont see how they cannot have Doomsday in it....Zod would be an excellent twist and the Zod rumors are everywhere etc....but cmon Doomsday killed Superman.....they cant get that far off track from the comics.....the movie is based on everything from the comics...Lois Lex etc....everything else follows suit, why screw it up by not having Doomsday? Lex rescues Zod helps him get his powers back somehow or possibly in this movie Zod never lost em?....I dunno anyway then Zod realizing he cannot defeat the man of steel with out a weapon...so he remembers what the scientists did with Doomsday....he was a general on Krypton right...Doomsday was to be a military weapon or something right...maybe Zod originally ordered Doomsday locked up and buried in the earth....? Certainly a feasible plot...

to me Doomsday more or a JLA villian...if Supes fights him he'd need help...or Superman Returns becomes Superman the funeral

Jack Daniels
As I understood he will kick the bucket in the movie...and the JLA got in his way when he fought Doomsday in the comic...thats why he had to take him alone...and they killed each other.....anyways will have to start using spoiler tags i guess soon as more things become definate!....Suspense is building!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
As I understood he will kick the bucket in the movie...and the JLA got in his way when he fought Doomsday in the comic...thats why he had to take him alone...and they killed each other.....anyways will have to start using spoiler tags i guess soon as more things become definate!....Suspense is building!

indeed organic being soundwave

Jack Daniels
soundwave ruled he shoulda took out shockwave in the comics during shockwaves rain of terror...while megatron was fighting wimps like ratchet...lmao...I miss the old days! Days of the dinobots! kicking constructacons azz! Then ole prime had o have a vacation and it went down from there...anyways what about cofeeman i mean superman...nevermind I need coffee

Mainstream
sawyerOriginally posted by Jack Daniels
soundwave ruled he shoulda took out shockwave in the comics during shockwaves rain of terror...while megatron was fighting wimps like ratchet...lmao...I miss the old days! Days of the dinobots! kicking constructacons azz! Then ole prime had o have a vacation and it went down from there...anyways what about cofeeman i mean superman...nevermind I need coffee

Zod4Life
Rumors have it hat Terence Stamp,Jack O'Halloran and Sarah Douglas will be returning for ''Superman Returns''!

Jack Daniels
SUSPENSE is killin me! I had a dream bout this movie...trying to recollect the details...(I use to dream the future so maybe just maybe...nah I drink to much now....LOL)

Jack Daniels
Well been googling all morning to no avail....no leaked anything no
Somebody needs to spill something before I lose it! I just need a hint that Doomsday is gonna be in it!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zod4Life
It says he steals something Kryptonian and releases something only Superman can lessen the impact of.

Maybe the Eradicator.... with Zod being a general and the Eradicator being a weapon it makes some sense

also.... what's with the black spaceship at the end of Smallville season 4?... Kryptonian? Zod? Eradicator? Supergirl?

Zod4Life
I think that the ship on Smallville has General Zod or the Eradicator in it.

Jack Daniels
I would say eradicator or supergirl......in the ship....offtopicWay cool sig scoobless! hehe

Jargon343
I don't like the way Doomsday looks in those sketches...he looks like a cyberdemon from Doom. Or maybe Parasite. Why would they change him so much? I want to see Doomsday on the screen, not that thing.

And as much as I'd love to see a real Doomsday/Superman movie, they're really gonna have to chop his nuts off if they expect Superman to deal with him in an hour and a half. As usual with comic movies, I won't hold my hopes too high or low until I see it though.

edit: I just looked at the Superman website, and under the sketches of 'Doomsday' it says "Doomsday Head Sketches for shelved "Superman Lives" movie"....

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I post the sketches here....

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/doomsday-heads-sketch.jpg

Doomsday's head sketches...I don't know...reminds me of Predator.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/doomsday-body-sketch.jpg

Doomsday...cool, I guess, but what is that blaster thing in his hand?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/superman-lives/tomwellingsupes2.jpg

Alex Ross sketch of Tom Welling if he would be the Superman...

Hmmm...actually, he reminds me of Parasite...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.