Interconnectedness...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
When you look at the world of Micro does it really end? You can look at a cell then smaller parts of that, you can keep doing this until you think you've found the smallest particle, but then there could be something even smaller. Does it really ever end?

And if that could be true, could it also work with Macro? We see ourselves, our body systems, our bodies, energy fields, the matter all around us, our world, solar systems, galaxies, the energy of it all. God, or Spirit, and is that even part of a bigger picture that all keep growing.

Is it all just one string interconnected together? Infinity on both sides, interconnectedness. Are we part of the created/creator process?

Hmmm...What do you think???

Cipher
Things affect other things, but as for being created, I have my doubts.....

calvinNhobbes
Hey Debbie, have you been watching "I Heart Huckabees"?
Seriously though I don't know about infinity but this does raise another question for me. What would be the importance if everything is interconnected and infinite by relation. For me it would just lead to less lonely feelings and a wider sense of belonging but not change much in the pragmatic sense of everyday living.

argen angel
well most of the space in cell and molecules and stuff is just as i said ... space. Though a good example of it all is a wave, wave like sound and light in some cases ( which includes electrons (same thing) ) can be split infinitly. Hope that awnsers your question

debbiejo
Yes, I agree with this.......So...infinity goes on on both the micro and macro...The macro or bigness goes on forever too then...That would make what we call God even more indescribable then we could fathom.

debbiejo
Originally posted by calvinNhobbes
Hey Debbie, have you been watching "I Heart Huckabees"?
Seriously though I don't know about infinity but this does raise another question for me. What would be the importance if everything is interconnected and infinite by relation. For me it would just lead to less lonely feelings and a wider sense of belonging but not change much in the pragmatic sense of everyday living.

I agree, You would feel connected and not lonely, cause really, you are not alone...We would all be connected, related...Awww, like a big family with everything. I think the west is behind the east in much of its thinking.

Atlantis001

Cipher
Originally posted by debbiejo
I agree, You would feel connected and not lonely, cause really, you are not alone...We would all be connected, related...Awww, like a big family with everything. I think the west is behind the east in much of its thinking.

I agree with you about Western philosophy, debbie jo.

debbiejo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.