What's all toodled and when did it snip-snap? Alligators are wild animals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Mix with me and the light will shine. Who you talking to? Wasn't the real thing fake and the fake thing a copy? That makes it all up and down! No, yes?

An amount, as of goods, services, or money, considered to be a fair and suitable equivalent for something else; a fair price or return. The greatest loaf of bread ever made was made with the same ingredients as the worst. The only difference? Love and lot's of it. The 'it' was particularly important seeing as without 'it', it wouldn't be what it isn't. It. Its. It's. It? All.

Oh, so lovely! Like a big tree that has lived for many, many years in this park with all the lovely birds that nest in/on/under/through it. Gwab-Gwab? Munch munchy munch-munch.

Could it all be made into a soup and seasoned? What? Everything! Yeah, let's put it all into a blender and make a giant gazpacho without any tomatoes...

Log. Log. Wood. Wood...what's next?

Slayer XxX
Dizzle wizzle gizin gaurd

SlipknoT
no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
I'm sorry, SlayerXxX...Sliponose doesn't not not understanding your.

SlipknoT
*drives around in a cart*

Slayer XxX
Basically what Im saying that the essence of this thread smells like an apple full of randomness. This thread is about as random as one of George Bushes speeches.

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, and the rule is that the thread MUST stay at position number 8 all day everyday. If it is higher that 8, you lose...If it is lower than 6 you lose. Only number 8 can be the winner. I'll pass out the tickets tomorrow or the next day, being July.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Slayer XxX
Basically what Im saying that the essence of this thread smells like an apple full of randomness. This thread is about as random as one of George Bushes speeches.

It's not random, Mr. Exes. It quite clearly has a poll, a question and a rule to abide bye-bye.

SlipknoT
i choose 7

Slayer XxX
I choose 12348960789109617

Ou Be Low hoo
Option 7 was dismantled in regards to the obtuse number of rose petals that were eminating from it's nether regions.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Option 7 was dismantled in regards to the obtuse number of rose petals that were eminating from it's nether regions. I WONT STAND FOR IT! mad

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Slayer XxX
I choose 12348960789109617

Abide bye-bye the rules or the game will lose all meaning and simply fall were it once stood and then shake like a day old lump of half-eaten jelly legs.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I WONT STAND FOR IT! mad

Then sit because Emir told me that he can't change socks for shit.

Slayer XxX
Joo Joo Rum diddle?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Then sit because Emir told me that he can't change socks for shit. Ok Ok, how about 7 1/2

Ou Be Low hoo
True that! "Okerly, yes...", said Turtle The Neck. Keep it rumblin' like a truck by a greasy spoon. It must not fall below 7 and a half.

SlipknoT
I've done it ninja

The Tired Hiker
Ou Be Low Hoo, you somtimes sound like the narrator from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.' happy

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Ou Be Low Hoo, you somtimes sound like the narrator from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.' happy

If you're talking about the movie version, I'm sorry to say that I'm not a 50+ year old British actress...

As for the book, fish fork Holy Christ and The Vrigin Mary it's not cold outside is it?

Floor painting with 1000s of belly buttons.

Ou Be Low hoo
Must stay at 7 and a half.

smoker4
Apples are evil

Ou Be Low hoo
Poll Update

After only a short day and a long, loooooooooooooooooonng night the poll is up and running against the wind! For all you observers out there, here is a quick-KwiK break-down breakfast:

Alls square at the top, with 3 teams on 33.33333333333333333333% of the vote: 'Float and I'll drop ya.'/'Fuk-kak-k-k-kaaaaa!'/'How do you spell 'apple'?'

Gathering-up the rear are 'Option 1' and 'Odium OOZE rinse ANGER!' with 0%.

All is to play for though, so carry-on-stop and enjoy playing the game!

Ou Be Low hoo
KEEP IT UP! KEEP IT UP! THOSE ARE THE RULES!

Ou Be Low hoo
Latest Devlopments:

A new leader! WoW!

'Fuk-kak-k-k-kaaaaa!' is stretching it's legs and looking good for the long run!

Captain REX
Float the goose and I will drop thee onto a pineapple of cheese.

Slayer XxX
The talking chiken leg comands the tomato to reply to the monkey in a mature type of cheese

Captain REX
Not I said the marmaset.

Slayer XxX
Thy will blast darth vader with a potato gun said mr potatowalker

Captain REX
Gasp! said the muck-lucks.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Float the goose and I will drop thee onto a pineapple of cheese.

Andy Worhol rehashed for Star Wars...Nice.

Iagreeaboutthegoosethoughthosedamnfruitflavouredch
eesesarewrongtotallywrong.

I voted the same way by the way by the way by the way by the way by the way by the way.

Ou Be Low hoo
SELFIMPORTANCESELFIMPORTANCEMYNAMEFLASHINGINTHELIG
HTS!

Ou Be Low hoo
You Like this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.