Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
Anyone here seen this movie?

Kickass Hong Kong Martial arts fantasy gorefeast about a superstrong young man who is a prisoner in a security prison where some people aren't friendly as he uses his fists to literally burst through bad guys such as three deadly thugs and two evil wardens.

It's not for the faint of heart, it's a satisfying Asian shock feast that probably rivals "Battle Royale", " Ichi The Killer", "Versus" or " Tetsuo The Iron Man" for greatest shock film from Asia.

evil_made_flesh
i love story of ricky one of my favorite manga live action adaptions although a bit cheesy in parts its still a top notch moviebig grin

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, the boys in the Horror forum turned me onto it, so I bought it and fell in love with it.

MildPossession
It's not one of my favourites but I did enjoy it, great gore and fun to watch.

Fearnix
I loved the manga so of corse i loved the film (i have an orignal on VHS)

feral cat
Great film, loads of fun and the razor blade scene is a classic nasty scene

JacopeX
THIs movie is the best. I rented the movie and i watched it everryday and i wuz hypnotized to it like i wuz to scarface. I cant wait to buy it so if i feell like wathcin it, i can. I rate the movie a 9.5. But heres a question, why do people take the movie a hoke? I dont get it. Clay animation isnt funny.

BackFire
Saw it about 6 months ago, pretty neat gore, good fun.

JacopeX
yesA scene of story of riki

papabeard
Good fun comic book style movie , with extreme and ridiculous gore and violence

Kryzula
I think that the gore in Riki-Oh is extremely unrealistic. =P
But that's okay since the over-exaggerated gore makes the movie so amusing! It's all in jest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.