I like blondhaired chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
This thread is sooooooooooooo dum laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

nutella-spatz
huh

I have to agree, but still.... What the f**k?

IceWithin
wendigo stop making stupid threads every minute

Wendigo
shutup I am not breaking any rules,. so I will do what I ****ing want and I would like 2 c u do something about it

IceWithin
u make one more thread and I will report u, Im sure there's no official rule for it, but it's common sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mighty Yoda
the moderators can do somethinbg about it

Wendigo
Originally posted by IceWithin
u make one more thread and I will report u, Im sure there's no official rule for it, but it's common sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Repot me it's a off topic forum and If I want 2 make A off topic thread I can(TRUST ME) big grin

Mighty Yoda
erm

IceWithin
make one I dont give a damn, 2 i dont care either, but take it easy dont make too many at the same time, all Im asking for

Mighty Yoda
if you make too much, some will gte closed

Wendigo
That's cool, but it's only A off topic forum man,u dont have 2 take it so serious dude!

Mighty Yoda
he's just telling

Wendigo
If the mod's want 2 close some that's cool! Tere the boss.Dont get the wrong idea

Mighty Yoda
i'm not no expression

Wendigo
And Deiesl fan makes WAY more threads than me!

Mighty Yoda
leave her alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.