What's The Longest Period You Ever Stayed Awake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Me? 48 hours. The last 6 hours I was like a friggin tiger hissing at everybody.

Ignite
few months ago i didnt sleep for 6 days..but i was upset and sick so maybe it doesnt count....5 days while drinking

Jackie Malfoy
Two years ago when I had food picion and kepted throwing up and never got to go to sleep.It was awful.JM sad sick

chelsea17
I have gone without sleep for like 3 or 4 days...cause something was always on my mind and it made me think more about it..

ChickinMeat
3 days was mine, i was basically a zombie, roaming the streets

Mighty Yoda
53 hours

ChickinMeat
i dont know my exact hours, all i know is i slept a whole day afterwards

Shaggy2dope
6 or 7 days i wasn't angry at anyone just when i went to bed for 17 hours lol

chelsea17
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
6 or 7 days i wasn't angry at anyone just when i went to bed for 17 hours lol

omg long time since i've talked to you

misha
i really dontk now ... but i'd say it was around 48 hours ish erm

Treehuggerjanie
57 hours and some minutes.it was horrible felt so ill!and i did it for fun 2.eek

Uneeklyconfused
4 days............................just for fun

i was one angry mOfO...............!!!!

slept for 17 hours afterwards!! big grin

Mistah DEVIL
I think a week when I first got FF7. I dont even remember eating.

The longest I've slept has been like a day and a half straight. Almost like an induced coma.

jaden101
i once suffered from severe insomnia and never slept for over a month...

you simply cant do anything else...you start to go mad...and your body gives out and you end up in hospital where you pretty much sleep and get fed through a tube

dark1365
72 hours. I can't even remember what I did.

Clovie
i don't know... something like two days erm

dark1365
CLOVERS IS BACK!!! eek!

DarthLazious
Two weeks without no sleep.

Lianslo
funny you would ask...seeing as I just pulled an all nighter studying for exams.

Clovie
Originally posted by dark1365
CLOVERS IS BACK!!! eek! confused ermm... and?

Lana
There was a period of 3 days where I didn't sleep at all.

cindy8219
for two days, but I thought I was dying right before I fell asleep.

ladygrim
At least one and half days ... i nearly had a narcaleptic momnet tho lol

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by cindy8219
for two days, but I thought I was dying right before I fell asleep. were you skwerd?

magic_hate_ball
4 days....just bad insomnia

ApolloX
Probly like 2 days.

Shaggy2dope
Originally posted by chelsea17
omg long time since i've talked to you
hell yeah it is whats up chels

sal9000
Originally posted by Draco69
Me? 48 hours. The last 6 hours I was like a friggin tiger hissing at everybody.

5 days ... the last 3 days on drugs ... afterwards I slept like a week or so ...

now and then I still make up to 30 - 40 hours when working on something important ...

PrinceofBlades
7 days, 12 hours, and 46 mins. with 28 seconds. Slept for a day, and started the process again. I had a mental problem, and slept for a month, people thought I was in a comma. It was pretty cool from my point cause I had a lot of cool dreams.

PINBALL
Like 2 days and it sucked nothin to do at those hours

rubber dickie
i was practically awake for 2 1/2 days. i had help though. shifty

Slayer XxX
like 2 days

Dudester
48 hours-- for exams it was awful

IceWithin
3 days in a row, but I mean no sleep AT ALL erm

cindy8219
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
were you skwerd?

no. I was way too nauseated to be scared then.

Discos
52 hours is my record.

It was an actual attempt to try and stay awake for a long time. I am fair proud of myself. I must have been 13 and i just got msn for the first time so how cool was that erm

I never want to attempt it again, totally ruined my life for the next 3 days stick out tongue

sexylexy32
Hmmmm....Longest for me has been probably about 26 hours with my contacts in. My eyes were so sore all the next day and to say the least it was quite uncomfortable...........

The Tired Hiker
I think I was awake the whole time my ex-girlfriend had her period in March of 2003. erm

1ost soul
i dont know, maybe 2 days or a day and half!

Discos
oh Tired Hiker man, I feel bad for you no

I find it hard to stay awake for roughly 16hrs nowadays. I feel I am getting old but I am only 17 roll eyes (sarcastic)

for instance, yesterday I went to sleep at 23:30 on a friday night, I usually dont come home till 4am on a saturday morning *shrugs*

Swanky-Tuna
I think my record is a day with no caffeine or anything. Towards the end I was going to the kitchen every half hour to splash my face with water because I couldn't stay awake.

I'm sure I was making up stories about how I pushed a dog like a wheel barrow through a volcano or something crazy like that towards the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.