off topic rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
ok i was just wanderin how many guys / girls have gone out and when they see someone or meet someone right off the bat they dont like that person and give that person a hard time...have u ever done this..it happens to me all the time..i think its my sense of humor..people either get it or they dont and if they dont there like "what an *******".. and my humors not racey or anything like that

Dvae
yeah, anyone that finds me unhumorus sucks

Clovie
huh ?

Linkalicious
I agree with that comment....Dvae for a wee young'un you're freakin hilarious

Dvae
links cool in my books cos i'm funny in his cool

Shoukan
You shouldn't be worried about what people say to you wuTa

wuTa
i dont for the most part..but when u keep getting dawged it starts to get very irratating

Shoukan
Yeah well people on this site do take things a little to serious

Dvae
yes except the OTF people

Linkalicious
waTa...just consider yourself lucky Yerssot's not here.

He's a great guy, but a HUGE stickler for the rules. He'd dawg you until you either flew off the handle or just signed off. But he's good, he dawgs without bashing...it's a fine art.

Shoukan
Even the OTF IMO

Dvae
OTF: say what you want about anything

GDF: Ok... you would assume that you can talk about anything (even how big your piece is and its importance) as long as you want a serious discussion.... but its not no expression the global mods decide what is serious, not you (even if you ARE serious) so it will just end up being moved here

so you might as well stay here stick out tongue

total metalhead
failing that you could go to TH's pad and revel in bullshit happy

Dvae
if you're rejected by the OTF, then go to TH's pad yes

TH was a real reject, so we thought we'd get rid of him by making him mod his own pad

mad didnt work though, he keeps coming back here

total metalhead
mad someone should tan his hide

bader40
Wuta, i've gotta admit i don't know where you're going with this one messed

Myth
Well I do have pink corn rows so this has happened to me. Most people are just curious and ask me things about them or comment them. I'm not mean to people's face the first time I meet them unless they did something deserving of it.

RobBo
What?? Dmna You Dvae!

Commando
i dont like that stupid forum! the people in the gdf are dumb! they write too much! its boring and they always never make sense! They sound like school teachers they write too much!

Vampiree
erm some of you act REALLY stupid and childish. People in GDF are dumb? How come? You post in GDF when you've got something interesting to say, not another bullshit you would open in OTF! We are supposed to be well mannered people not some idiots spreading trash jokes about sex and each other mothers!

just because somebody's got a strong opinion on something and wants to write what he thinks, not saying 'yes' or 'no' or 'whatever' or 'PINK BUNNY!' doesn't mean they're dumb it actually means the opposite. ANd WuTa, they closed the majoriy of your threads because they didn't have a topic, or were jsut USELESS. That doens't mean everybody hates you. Just stop doing that.

Tex
^
Hey, intellectual talk like that will get this moved to the GDF! nono

laughing out loud

Vampiree
eeek!!!

Me dumb. OTF OWNZ. GDF baaaad.

wuTa
alright dude...this is the last time i;m talkin about this...but some of my topics did have a point and they were no different than some other threads...the "useless" topics was me protesting through my humor...alright thats it the shits over with... i dont even go to the GDF anymore so could the lil boys/girls stop comin into my OTF threads and posting coments about me being in the GDF

Vampiree
erm who's being 'lil' here?

WindDancer
I wonder how your teachers feel about you.....:P

Storm
laughing Then I' m wondering what the OTF is.

Kes
Considering OTF was created to clean GDF of all the trash roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.