should the marvel universe just go ulitmate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
It was diccussed in a wizard book about a year ago. should marvel just make their whole universe ultimate?

Mainstream
forgive my bad spelling. embarrasment

DarkCrawler
NO.

Ultimate is cool, but we need the normal comics too.

Mainstream
far enough...but you don't think it could work? renske

nimbus006
No Mainstream, no way... you are the last person i thought would make this thread, i mean for christs sake your s/n is Mainstream.

Nataku8188
Ultimates suck.

Ming Tea!
Hell...no wait FU*CK NO!!!!

Zahit
Marvel should just try writing stories instead of
changing/upgrading everyone's powers.......

K Von Doom
Ultimate line will be gone in a few years. Mainstream all the way.

whirlysplat
I hope they go ultimate although Ultimate FF is poor and ultimate Spidey is not as good the rest are better.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
It was diccussed in a wizard book about a year ago. should marvel just make their whole universe ultimate?

no...

Mainstream
Originally posted by nimbus006
No Mainstream, no way... you are the last person i thought would make this thread, i mean for christs sake your s/n is Mainstream.

your right....I don't think they should I just wanted to see if anyone did.glare big grin

nimbus006
Thats what i want to hear

Mainstream
I wouldn't mind seeing a crossover between ultimate and "mainstream marvel" this way regular marvel can prove how much cooler it is.hyperhyperhyperhyper

nimbus006
that would be sweet

Mainstream
I know I start writing it.....in about 10 years when I finish you can read it okay.evillaugh

Scoobless
i really like the Ultimate range of comics.... but they can't replace the regular lines..... a crossover would be cool..... i'd love to see Ultimate Cap beat the sh!t out of regular Cap

Mainstream
heh heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.